It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I am glad you have, mental quiescence when the mind one has dies the body doesn't... there is a lot to observe then no way to ever be bored one moment to the next even is nothing seems to be happening everything is happening and you're a part of it no way you couldnt be.

Of course those playing the mind games are those decending and well some of them are doing it to show you a favor give you a lesson see if you'll attach see if you'll abuse it and if you learn and do they go right back to their place above you again or at least in their mind above you.

Walking along such places then the differientation means grass is no different than walking through a field of sh!t or even landminds or those dreams where everywhere you go to step or touch there's countless snakes... I used to have that one kind of often. Now it's the waking up out of that black spot you mentioned dead at the end of every waking starting over a new day.

Once the mind exits and has no more dwelling it is an interesting phenomina... like Peeple said they know your thoughts. It actually gets hilarious almost like dictation or translation even when sitting just typing as the worlds are pouring out and then the mind's eye you hear a translation error and it's like should I even stop and bee like that's not what I said... and yeah you'll do that but yet the more you do the more it matters when it really doesn't.

The mind only echos concepts and very rarely is any single thing in it beneficial at all in the slightest... babies show facial expressions they are echoing feeling in it's pure form no thought occuring at all just a response to sensation. When the mind dies same thing trying to not whine so much sometimes requires so much wine.

Just because life is suffering having a mind is painful when it dies, there's the body and having a body is painful and well eventually they go away and change form to something less stressful less painful but staying out of the fray or round and round of turning that wheel and being benefit no matter what conceptual labels make you welcome in all of them as it is non resistence and just flows on like electricity through all of life itself as a force but not with force... some take that route of with force but why, a billion waves can crash a wall and the wall still sits to learn persistence? The mind won't shut up it's already persistence so then using persistence to make the mind shut up eventually it does then making that persistent... lol eventually so many other people talk and use the mind you don't even have too and it dies... just sitting there baring witness to what arises as it is in and of itself, and since the form still manifests, might as well move some sh!t around because who knows how long it's going to be?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Please tell more about this "Lettor, The Star Stroller!" Perhaps its you, after all, and perhaps you aren't the only one to have such thoughts here.

Who knows, maybe some of the participants of threads like this are part of some disbanded group of beings, trapped after some fight, or other reason, that can not be remembered.

It'd be a cool story regardless.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

All of it is seeking validity in existence once it exists... how else is such going to find what it is they are craving? They want attention so the concepts that give them existence doesn't die.

It's silliness but how are those making 1000's of duck faces or pushing out their butts, sharing art, wirting or whatever online any different? What they are sharing? I dunno people seem to appreciate all sorts of things that can be a very curious thing to see in and of it...

One of those to me was when the business in the front party in tha back mullet was a craze or virus sweeping through society the TV shows looked like a battle for most mullet in rime time with Bob Sagget appearing as the only sane one keeping himself true to who he was.

I didn't have one and didn't want one... it's kinda weird how not going with the herd makes you look suspicious like hey don't you want to have this group experience with us? Um no it's hair and then later on they all get to relive the experience of embarassment you felt for them at the time in that "what was I thinking?" when a picture comes back to haunt them.

It's great being true to oneself... the most difficult thing ever because you are never a part of anything yet never separate from it it's at once the craziest and the sanest place imaginiable
edit on 8-11-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

thanks for that!

you sure know how to make word salat and in some parts i get lost so please lets dumb it down a bit for my simple mind ... i wish to get a short simple clarification if you dont mind

when orgasming into the void, union is achieved naturally by itself?
and if or when other spirits visit i continue my practice to be still in the mind, observant and alert...and practice compassion with whatever arises and that is it?

in a way than the point of practice never changes.
mindfulness and compassion all the way?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

No I don't think so. Lettor was from a "kind of humanoid" who "travel through time and the universe" to archive stories. Librarians of perceived experiences.
They normally wouldn't interact, just wanted to say, someone else does. They were just passing bye and noticed. Thought they'd let us know.

But also just fiction. In reality I'm enemy of humans. Apparently, the ones actively working against me are definitely humans. Ordinary people. Whatever happened to make me one, I'm still human from earth teamwise. But they don't seem to feel that way.
I am rambling I know, sorry. It just doesn't make sense. I tried all the myths, maybe someone can help me out? Here's what I got:
1. It's dirty.
2. It influences us through our storyline. I believe everybody tells themselve a story to "work out reality".
3. Manipulates everything at will, technology, animals, humans, the weather, yet it tells also stories, doesn't step forward and says, here I am!
4. But those it's messing with, it's messing up good.

Imagine that increases.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I read too many stories, but what if there truly is a connection to the unknown intelligence on a different realm, or messing with us through time and history?
Or we really are soul-wise immortal?

Maybe plus an AI, aliens like the greek gods and also spirits of dead people. All different agendas. Everybody will go through this we are maybe just the scouts?

Yes I think so to all of that.

AI feels involved, or some other type of hyper intelligence that is so information rich it's above space time in it's effects.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

I am glad you have, mental quiescence when the mind one has dies the body doesn't... there is a lot to observe then no way to ever be bored one moment to the next even is nothing seems to be happening everything is happening and you're a part of it no way you couldnt be.

Of course those playing the mind games are those decending and well some of them are doing it to show you a favor give you a lesson see if you'll attach see if you'll abuse it and if you learn and do they go right back to their place above you again or at least in their mind above you.

Walking along such places then the differientation means grass is no different than walking through a field of sh!t or even landminds or those dreams where everywhere you go to step or touch there's countless snakes... I used to have that one kind of often. Now it's the waking up out of that black spot you mentioned dead at the end of every waking starting over a new day.

Once the mind exits and has no more dwelling it is an interesting phenomina... like Peeple said they know your thoughts. It actually gets hilarious almost like dictation or translation even when sitting just typing as the worlds are pouring out and then the mind's eye you hear a translation error and it's like should I even stop and bee like that's not what I said... and yeah you'll do that but yet the more you do the more it matters when it really doesn't.

The mind only echos concepts and very rarely is any single thing in it beneficial at all in the slightest... babies show facial expressions they are echoing feeling in it's pure form no thought occuring at all just a response to sensation. When the mind dies same thing trying to not whine so much sometimes requires so much wine.

Just because life is suffering having a mind is painful when it dies, there's the body and having a body is painful and well eventually they go away and change form to something less stressful less painful but staying out of the fray or round and round of turning that wheel and being benefit no matter what conceptual labels make you welcome in all of them as it is non resistence and just flows on like electricity through all of life itself as a force but not with force... some take that route of with force but why, a billion waves can crash a wall and the wall still sits to learn persistence? The mind won't shut up it's already persistence so then using persistence to make the mind shut up eventually it does then making that persistent... lol eventually so many other people talk and use the mind you don't even have too and it dies... just sitting there baring witness to what arises as it is in and of itself, and since the form still manifests, might as well move some sh!t around because who knows how long it's going to be?

a thousand stars my friend to you.

I used to call the main person lucifer.. they were falling..

edit on 8-11-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

Please tell more about this "Lettor, The Star Stroller!" Perhaps its you, after all, and perhaps you aren't the only one to have such thoughts here.

Who knows, maybe some of the participants of threads like this are part of some disbanded group of beings, trapped after some fight, or other reason, that can not be remembered.

It'd be a cool story regardless.

that idea crosses my mind all the time, but I don't want it to poison my idea of my own humanity..

It was funny though I didn't mention this, the amount of anger I received over my insistence that I was a human and not a fallen angel.. I didn't convince them haha.

I felt like that when I was four, but even at four I decided that it was a feeling psychological based on me not trusting society. Then again, my life is definitely odd to a degree that surpasses many ghost hunter stories, and demonologist stories, so why would I of all people have it so weird? Shouldn't those who devote their lives to the woo find more than me?

maybe not if the other side doesn't have their number like it has mine.

it is so tempting to think I rebelled against a power that won some war long ago and this is my mercy punishment.

but those are just thoughts and ideas, and I love what BBD is saying on that matter. And it's why I alsways morph and mold my concepts always, never believing them really. IT's that meditation mind, that mind that is not a mind thing that can find truth, but I enjoy the mind games even still.

I'm enjoying myself I don't know about you guys haha.

plus you guys are awesome

this thread is awesome.

Thank

YOU

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

No I don't think so. Lettor was from a "kind of humanoid" who "travel through time and the universe" to archive stories. Librarians of perceived experiences.
They normally wouldn't interact, just wanted to say, someone else does. They were just passing bye and noticed. Thought they'd let us know.

But also just fiction. In reality I'm enemy of humans. Apparently, the ones actively working against me are definitely humans. Ordinary people. Whatever happened to make me one, I'm still human from earth teamwise. But they don't seem to feel that way.
I am rambling I know, sorry. It just doesn't make sense. I tried all the myths, maybe someone can help me out? Here's what I got:
1. It's dirty.
2. It influences us through our storyline. I believe everybody tells themselve a story to "work out reality".
3. Manipulates everything at will, technology, animals, humans, the weather, yet it tells also stories, doesn't step forward and says, here I am!
4. But those it's messing with, it's messing up good.

Imagine that increases.

gawd are you just saying things you know I think?? LOL

Remember it was like I was becoming un human, that's when the yucky humans came into play.

How do you know that though?

We must have experienced something Very similar.

your 4 points are succinct and so so relevant. So on point. you gave me chills just now.

So when I write poetry about "breaking through" and my last line is:

" *goes off to write history "

You know I'm playing my own game and exactly what I mean by it. the implications.. It's so exciting.

It's good to take it easy
after you've broken through..
Looking around
who made it with you?
I'm here and there,
and everywhere
too.
Scattered and scrambled
bi-polar tri-polar
multifaceted schizophrenia
embodied
Am I talking to myself?
I joke,
and I grin.
Here he goes again..
What a tangled web,
in the eb,
and flow
No!
Where is the flow?
truth was never the point
not for the characters
stuck in this joint
ugh
you gotta be kiddin' me
can't let it get to me.
just a pawn
like a honey bee
#
it doesn't take a genius to see
parts of a whole
White rabbits that lead
trapped in a hole
thought you were moving
reach for the goal
ouch
you grabbed your own tail
in this tale
of...

excuse me!

*goes off to write history*

this video is for you peeple, of all people, ok peeple person?

you'll get it but watch the video too.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Ha exciting you say!? You crazy bitch.
That clearly implies humans with power and money are indeed working with the intruders. Not to our best interest, if I look around.
Altered timelines, invented history, all lies, wherever you look, down to marketing. Since that is not what I stand for and I am the "unwanted uncertainty factor" along with others, I always knew there are more going through this, those telling the lies are not working in humans of earths best interest.
Have you picked sides?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

same team as you.

I just try not to advertise that so much.

yes I've chosen sides.

well except I havn't found a "good side" yet.. so it's a bit much, but yes I am half crazy now.. because my world expanded so rapidly all I could do was laugh..

Just imagine like a god or something sitting there laughing at me.. You asked for this.. You wanted the truth lol.. Trolling me ya know? hahaha..

I don't know my sense of humor warped, my sense of what I'm doing warped.. Everything is I don't know it's just hilarious in a way.

I guess I'm not afraid of losing anymore, and I don't even know what losing would mean..

I used up my anger at power a long long long time ago. I don't know how else to express it.

I grew up.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

We got some backbone, huh? Look all the big players plus an unknown force and confidently say: bring it on. Let's dance, we win.
Is that insanity, or do we know backup is hiding in the bushes?

More a: with nothing to win, you got nothing to loose?

edit on 8-11-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Spreading things out over time, along with "encouraging" short-term perception, has allowed a great many actions to go unnoticed. It's undeniably clever, but like so many tools, could be used so much more effectively.

I see systems that can allow greed to be satiated through means that actually benefit others. Obviously, that's not what currently exists, but its all about.. almost being trapped in thousands of years of our own choices.

If we instead look at how best to improve our actual quality of life, things change quite dramatically if looked at long enough. But, we are trapped in numbers and pursuing superiority. Importantly, this does lead to a higher quality of life, comparatively, but its only in respect to lowering others QoL. The best end result would be yielded if instead, we understood the value of pursuing an ideal based on improving our own lot relative to our own lot. It doesn't serve anyone to cut someone else off at the knees in order to appear taller.

It seems like that is the sole method of competition in many minds though.

Ideally, it seems that creating a system that focuses on encouraging emergent ideas, inventions, etc. would result in a higher QoL for everyone involved. That system can't exist if, instead of contributing, people must focus on how to pay for food, pay medical bills, treading water and never being able to swim. How many world changing technologies, medical advancements, beautiful art, economy ideas, and even more unimaginable things are squandered and trampled in order to make it easier to feel superior? The greedy are shooting themselves in both feet.

But, there is power in subverting others in this way and it allows for a nice, easy comparison of life standards. Of course, just switching would be a trainwreck. In order for such large changes to succeed, it seems the cultural story must align with the tools and methods we enact. A consideration that by and large just doesn't exist. Because of that, as you say, it is seen as completely irrational. Not due to any meaningful measure, but solely because it diverges from the story.

Simply put, I believe that if peoples needs were met instead of exploited for profit, we would see an increase in everyone's quality of life that would increase exponentially over generations. Our current system states this inevitably leads to dependence, as if the result of some cosmic law. When in reality, its our hubris that limits our sight and imagination.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, I was speaking about myself with all those "new and improved" concepts and inventions a few posts back. Its been my life's work, but.. its trickier than just publicizing it. Aspects of it, if incorporated into the current cultural story, would lead to widespread destruction. Perhaps even the end of humanity. Luckily, its so multifaceted that I can hide those aspects, not to be found for generations, and still have more than enough work for a healthy individual (which I am not).

Ironically, this same cultural story allows great leeway in talking about it as most will dismiss it as just another nutter on the interwebs. Even saying that, it will still be dismissed as long as I have performed proper gatekeeping and storytelling.

In the end, the reality is that my health inhibits my abilities significantly, so I'm not a threat to those with unimpeded, widespread access to information either (TPTB, if you will). I might be a metaphorical king in a different cultural story, but in this one, I am a pauper. I'm not convinced one is better than the other for me personally, but I can't help but wonder how different it would be for everyone if we didn't base so much on how well we can exploit.. everything.

The moralists and ethicists, among other "conflicting" groups, might both find the world much more agreeable if they were to learn how to complement one another rather than spending all efforts in conversion and subversion.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Why do you feel so strongly that its an either/or scenario?

Either human or something else..

To my perspective, its like saying that its either red hair or blue eyes, never both. Either happy or sad, never both. Either creationist or scientist, never both.

What is "human?" Do we know that answer so absolutely that we can definitively state anything?

Perhaps not wanting to poison your humanity is resulting in the very thing you are attempting to avoid. A bit like ingesting some cyanide because a gallon of bleach is to be avoided.

Perhaps that being you felt looking through your eyes, sifting through your thoughts, and exploring your memories was, in fact, you. A part of yourself avoided so completely, it appears as something, somebody, else. Then again, maybe not.

Antivenom is always made from the actual venom.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

We got some backbone, huh? Look all the big players plus an unknown force and confidently say: bring it on. Let's dance, we win.
Is that insanity, or do we know backup is hiding in the bushes?

More a: with nothing to win, you got nothing to loose?

I think it's yes I've got nothing to lose.
And I have survived all these encounters so far..
Do I have a guardian bat over my shoulder? Seems so...

the story is still being written even the past is probably being written, any change effects the whole.. So I'm not wholly unguarded.

I kind of feel like I am on the winning team other than that, but lets call that bravado, but true bravado coming from "nothing left to lose"

or maybe it's just that nursery rhyme
stuck in my head
once upon a time
line

good always wins,
evil has the power,
but they can't swim with fins,
if there is no water.

I'm in too deep to back down,
I can forget and play a clown,
but then I might drown.

Moving forward is all I have,
take my licks,
slaughter the calf

if someone has an issue with it
they can come see me,
but they don't,
I'm just too free.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Sometimes Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction

Will add more later, have to listen first

At this point all we got is what seems to be the only option left: all in. I mean that in a mental forces way, pure willpower. I want this to be a beautiful, honest, just, free world. And I don't care if you're alien, demon, god, clubmember, you sob will pay. Maybe I won't find out who you are, but the ones telling jokes to me, will tell horror stories to you.
Because if they'd dare to mess with those holding their hands over us, we would be dead. So I don't exactly know what I am threatening to happen, that feels like a matter of taste, momentary state of the mind kind of thing, but I do so with all my heart. Make it happen, make it big!
If we were on the same side, they wouldn't leave us hanging if we ask. So why not trying? I want information. All of it.

edit on 8-11-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

You would have to rad up on my post history..

I try to explain this every few pages so no one gets lost..

When I say human/demon/angel/alien... I'm combining and shifting concepts. I don't have a set concept map.

So just bear with me, maybe one of my posts will strike a chord. I'm trying my best to deconstruct language enough for the other stuff to seep in, without losing all language so that we can't relate at all.

but I liked your post anyway haha.

One of my main quotes is "why does it have to be either or"

so yea..

for instance I was about to tell people that it could be a thing that aliens are demons and angels.. OR you could say it aliens are ACTUALLY angels/demons.. Or you could say it 1000 other ways..

My dad is basically a PHD psychologist and he would say "there is no such thing as normal" just expand that because I truly understood what he meant..

My recent use of the word human was more about human qualities not genetics.. Aliens can be humans too..

If there was one wish I could be granted.. Make me more articulate for the love of humanity!

haha

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Fiction can be deceptively, deeply connected to reality. Imagination can, on occasion, point to truths that we are currently incapable of processing or reconciling.

We are such funny creatures though, aren't we?

We definitely tell ourselves a story to work out reality. Our very biology demands it. But, maybe, there is a purpose and meaning to that process that adds to *waves hands in the air* all of this.

I think it is a very real possibility that what you describe may be part of something that we created ourselves. A rogue story, unintentionally brought to life by the disparity between the world around us and the story we collectively use to explain it. An entity born of the pressure of the vacuum in between what we tell ourselves about this world, and what actually is this world.

Perhaps Lettor can help help you minimize these effects, or there may be answers in his books. Have you explored his library or asked his opinion? Our imaginations can be so very interactive. In the end, it (imagination) is as viable and valid part of "what is" as anything else. It just tends to have the advantage and ability to break beyond the boundaries we have placed on the universe in order to align our story with everyone else's story.

ETA: I already like this Lettor bloke. More will need to be learned about him. There are other such characters. The Doctor is rather well canonized in media, but surely there are others like Upsilon, The Gardener.

In a way, its an archetypal approach, but it feels distinctly different in my story.
edit on 8-11-2016 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Sometimes Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction

Will add more later, have to listen first

Nice song, peeps..

this one is now unlisted but I have the link, because the song is basically about me..

Help me
I've fallen on the inside
I tried to change the game
I tried to infiltrate
But now I'm losing men in cloaks
Always seem to run the show
Save me from the ghosts and shadows
Before they eat my soul

Mercy, mercy
Show me mercy
From the powers that be
Show me mercy
Can someone rescue me

Absent gods and silent tyranny
We're going under hypnotised
By another puppeteer
And tell me why the men in cloaks
Always have to bring me down
Running from the ghosts and shadows
The world just disavows

Mercy, mercy
Show me mercy
From the powers that be
Show me mercy
Can someone rescue me

Show me mercy
Show me mercy please

Help me
I've fallen on the inside
And all the men in cloaks
Trying to devour my soul

Show me mercy
From the powers that be
Show me mercy
From the gutless and mean
Show me mercy
From the killing machines
Show me mercy
Can someone rescue me

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The words we use will likely always be fingers pointing at the moon.

What do you believe is this "pure, absolute" humanity that you don't want to poison? And how have you determined that what you perceive as poison is, indeed, poison and not antivenom. Or, maybe a better question is: by what process do you discern between the "poison" and the "cure?"

I have seen you say that you make your best efforts to not be "contaminated" by others stories (scientific research, myths, etc.), but perhaps therein lies the answer? Not even in the stories themselves, but learning how to explore something deeply without becoming it completely. Learning how to process others stories in order to better understand our own. Not for definitive answers, but learning how to make the journey between these worlds without being consumed by them.

Maybe consult with Lettor? Sounds right up his alley!

new topics

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join