It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Really and you can't see why I think you're a mk-ultra/eugenics breeding programme product?

Barking up the wrong tree, he says...
Did it ever occure to you that "someone already did/thought that before" is true for you too? Groups of interest. That's our human "gift" we rally behind ideals. Concepts made reality, because we agree upon.
Money, treaties, religion, lifestyle, polls, elections, etc.
Why are you against the system?
I would like to point out, I am not judging, just curious.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Love you too. /*hugs

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

mmm you're a good hugger.. very warm and true.

If you read my post history I talk about liking our system.

I'm a long term conspiracy guy.

comes full circle.

society is what's getting attacked, and in a way that the people who notice want to attack society. That's a double mind freak. But psychological operations have evolved like chess moves.

anyway

You can shock rats when an orange scent is present.
after that you can spray orange scent and the rats get all agitated and scared..

well you do that to rats, and then you stop and let them have babies..
you separate them..

when the babies grow up
you introduce orange smell,
the babies freak out like they are going to get shocked.

Why?
edit on 9-10-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Right, following your programming. Only logical.
Yet to use the tools, or environment to your advantage you need to watch, feel, smell others of your kind do it. Washing potatoes in the ocean kind of stuff.
Yet here we are, using super fast electronic communications. To talk about abstract concepts, basically.
Do rats? Apes? Ants?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Oh and I've been accused of being mk ultra nad all this other stuff, but I remember my life and I doubt any of that took place..
I have a big family. 3 brothers one sister.. My dad has 2 brothers and 2 sisters.. his dad is the nuclear engineer. Very German..

my moms side her dad built a lot of houses like I don't know but over 200 probably.. Owned a plane.. Went around the world with my mom.. One of my mom's favorite experiences was playing with a bali girl on the beach... They built a castle together, without speaking a word..

I'm just a regular dude who rebelled at every level, until people stopped even trying to tell me anything.
have you not noticed you can't tell me anything?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Right, following your programming. Only logical.
Yet to use the tools, or environment to your advantage you need to watch, feel, smell others of your kind do it. Washing potatoes in the ocean kind of stuff.
Yet here we are, using super fast electronic communications. To talk about abstract concepts, basically.
Do rats? Apes? Ants?

you goof memory is stored...
Read the research or are you afraid of "science"

There is very new research out that's flipping the script.

At least you were a mind slave to write and read english so that's a plus..

You brought up my german heritage earlier and now you are composting it..
You seem very confused.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

You actions right now your choice are effecting your non existent off spring.. Forever

well scientifically if it can be retested over and over but so far it's been tested a lot..

not proven,

but the move is away from DNA..

It's more into other types of hardware that get passed down for up to 10 million years..

Or do you think computers can't have memory stored in physical form?

gawd...

Your hardware changes by what you do.. It's mainly called "plasticity" violinists have a particular bulge on the opposite side of their fingering hand, Our hardware isn't hardwired.. Our software changes our hardware, and all of that is passed down..

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

That's why I love you.

But first I read "was very german" and went

Germans are everywhere. Seriously that's like a conspiracy on its own. Which makes me love you a little less. Not only because I hate them, the healthy way one should the kind of "I'm watching, what are you up to". But they have a reputation, too. Secret clubs. Lots of clubs. World domination. I found out the "shut up I know it better" attitude I have is very german.
The system is fine huh? Just the old tennant moving out r.i.p. the new moving in? Sounds like we already tried that.
Your rebellion just kept you out of the first inner circle.

Stud

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

lol

I'm also Cherokee and Lakota.. That's my next biggest influence, about 1/4..

mm..

A rebel outside the gates, can launch rockets and throw stones and cry and be terrorists..

I'm a different sort.

I'm a virus.

I'm gonna infect you with love for people..

it's the only wall you don't need to build..
It's the only tank that can't be blown up.
It's the only plane that doesn't run out of gas..
it's the only enemy death can't defeat.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Well, as every humanistic globalist would tell you: cultural identity is more than heritage and nationality.

Noble, but futile. To be humanist is already kind of a paradox, to save them from extinction you have to take out their biggest enemy. Themselves.
And globalist just is not hip at the moment, I guess.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I'm strongly anti globalist.

Well they messed up with the American programming..

You see we think we are free.

And that's it..

If only mind controlled europeans would back us instead of thinking we are our oppressors.. You guys in general are so backwards.. Acting all anti american and buying up all of our culture. Not you personally, but gawd what are you guys trying to prove? That germany rules all of you? And that America forces you to buy our culture? Grow the # up little kids.

At least England isn't as stupefied.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: Anaana

And which story you want to be a part of.

haha..
Just don't fall for Russian style mind control.

There's far worse you can fall for, like the so-called "American Dream" for starters which condones the bombing of hospitals in far off countries. Self-control and consolidation of resources, admittedly with a good measure of summary violence, is far better on the rest of us than the US policy of taking food out of the mouths of others. It's really just a rehash of British Imperialism of course, the basis of Corporationism.

originally posted by: Reverbs

But no.
Jesus is just a better version, of the story, but Jesus now brings in his own issues.. Even though I talked to a Jesus in a dream within a dream once upon a time. Nothing quite turns me off like religions. But there is a core story here, and the ending of my poem was... "Goes off to write history"

That was my whole point, Jesus is not another "version" of Horus, but a lot of different rituals and practices were appended to him for the purpose of conversion and assimilation of other belief systems into the homogenising system, just as they had been applied to the unified Egypt and Horus for similar reasons. Going back to the earliest "versions" of Jesus, the pre-Constantine Christians and you have a flexible, adaptive system of belief for urbanised populations, particularly for those engaged in the service industry that offers a gateway to the "god head", it's the "classic" shamanic journey. Hence the dispersal of the story, tailored to the needs of those being served and the various versions of the Gospel. That is adaptation in progress.

But then came it's status change, and the reasons why some "versions" didn't make the cut at the editorial meetings, the establishment of a Creed. The standardisation of doctrine and "experience", that leads to all kinds of complicated messes, primarily the one that we are collectively in now pretty much down to the stupidity of the many pushing down the dissent of the few. The version of Jesus that we are left with is completely destructive.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Anaana & all

Now I am whoring out for stars and stripes, I mean flags. And nobody is showing me love.

As long as you have smoking Sheldon as your avie, you have my love by default. But the stars and flags, what you want them for? Have you found their purpose, 'cos for the life of me, I can't.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Jealousy. What a bitch. But oh so human. How many people really like the prom-queens and teachers pets, the groups outstanding people? Nobody. Admiration and if they get close enough to see their flaws, the traces of them being just human, jealousy.
Nobody liked the gods. Fear is more likely. "Lucky if the gods ignore you". America will be the name of some deity, they'll say, a myth which they thought gave them the power of freedom. But the people stopped believing and sinned. So America sent flying killers, game and prey, it enjoyed killing.
I could go on about your election, priestess and priest of some aspects of the deity, one wore an elefant as symbol. In America crazy, right? But we found a few elefant skeletons so who knows, maybe those were shrines? Holy animals? They didn't eat them which already was something back in 2016. ...they'd say, archaeologists of the future.
It does have to take on a form before it can interact, right? The god form? A snake, a bull, a human, ...? So does this construct "America" a pure mind game, nothing real, a thought construct. To interact it becomes physical, but it really isn't it, we treat it like a legal person, but it isn't. What does it do? Fills its own pockets, doesn't pay taxes, is so above everything it thinks it doesn't have to follow the easiest instructions about secrets, is a pervert, married to a pervert, or a prostitute.

Don't worry the other bitches aren't any better. I already said it I'd happily give up my passport, but wouldn't want to pick any other either. Globalism could be cool, if it's a safe mechanism, all for distributing the globally manufactured and built and cultured goods. Global communism.
I hear you gasping?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Just counting on the day they'll become common currency. You invest in gold. I invest in s&f.

Also it's all the investment I can afford. Right now.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Now, why would I invest in the destruction of the planet? The planet, because it is living, spits out gold as a waste product, alluvially, that was highly valued in the past, by the Ancients and quite rightly marvelled at. Elementally, gold is almost as common as muck, it is only valuable because it is hard to extract in quantity, even though there is plenty available in circulation but that has to be hoarded in order to justify destroying the planet to extract more.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

That really is a baddass avatar isn't it?

@peeple.

Ya know I don't gasp at communism except as a dictatorship.. Money is on the way out as more and more jobs are not needed.. When it's over half the population not working food and things like that will shift to basic rights..

I'm all for a system that is out of cooperation instead of competition. Competition is wasteful. But mandatory cooperation is also dark. I mean doesn't it look like we are becoming the Borg??

I've thought about this issue ever since I learned this was a pay to live world at four years old. Broke my little heart. I became depressed realizing my body had a price that would never go away.. I had to kill other life to eat.. The very foundations of the world is dog eat dog.. That's just the physics of the world of energetic constructs maintaining order through entropy by adding energy to the system(body) to keep its structure..

Vampires working together to be nice vampires is at least a small consolation to having to be a death machine to support life..

Society is now the biggest organism and it's going to eat all of us that our parasites and cancer to maintain its body.. I'm a virus hoping to alter the dna maybe I'm more like a prion than a virus..

Communism isn't bad psychopaths finding powerful positions are bad.. This is why we can't have nice things.. So while others focusing on changing the system... I must focus on humanity that fills the system.. Keep the same humans in a new system and you still have all the same problems.. The difference about me is I still think we are beautiful as #..

I think tupac said it well..

Something like..

"You look at me like a crooked rose with missing pedals and stunted growth but you are not taking into account this rose is growing up through pavement.. Look where I came from.. It's amazing there's even a flower."

That was so paraphrased it's not even a quote.. But yea that's the basic idea.. I go back and listen to some 90s song about God and humanity and it gives me all this nostalgia about human culture.. Anyone who thinks we aren't the coolest animal ever is missing the point.. Self loathing is so last decade..

It's never all that simple.

edit on 10-10-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Sheldon?!!?? I thought it was Luke Perry! Hey, 90210 rocks! Haven't you been watching South Park? Member berries are making the 80s and 90s cool again!

"Member Star Wards? Member Chewbacca?" "Yeah! Member Luke Perry?"...

edit on 10-10-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: emoticon! I ALWAYS forget the emoticon...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Good lord, this thread is like a magic bean and the beanstalk keeps growing just as I think I've reached the top... I'm almost through the lonely hearts club portion and it's getting meaty again... still reading... sheesh...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

You've created a monster-!

new topics

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join