It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:42 PM
It's not a good feeling. Like when you're surrounded by pedestrians and they all have no idea theyre being played by the people in power. Just like the walking dead. Or i'm looking over my shoulder and watching my surroundings.
Or when I see something happen in the media that relates to me, make me question my sanity.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:49 PM
a reply to: Mousygretchen

the other day I was walking to work and I thought I wonder how many people are on their phones..
I was waling through lots of people.. Say in that time 100 people. Maybe 5 people would have noticed a dragon flying above their heads..

It really creaped me out actually..

A lot like this picture actually..

And sometimes the media will say things that relate directly to you, but it doens't mean it was meant that way.. It's a synchronicity.. multiple things happening to give you a meaning, but the meaning doesn't have to be true, use your own judgement on that. I've had it happen before, but then I stepped back took the meaning, adnd kept my sanity intact by admitting there is no way they meant to talk about me, it just happened that way by accident, and only I noticed it, because I'm me, no one else knows about me like that.. so sometimes the message is good, sometimes it's random things you shouldn't relate, but the people on TV do not know you so it's not gangstalking or anything goofy like that

I promised but this song relates too well..

sorry lol

edit on 6-10-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:57 PM
a reply to: Reverbs

Maybe its evolution. Its definitely not reversing, theres no going back now. Maybe humans are becoming more like something all powerful "creating humans in Their image"
You gotta watch that profanity brah

edit on 7-10-2016 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:30 AM
a reply to: Serdgiam

Nailed it. They are not the same. Mind travelling is also not the same. That's the problem, they aren't the same.
Keep it flowing.

Hm interesting where that takes us. Sometimes I love to imagine how complicated it could be. Imagine the world of the Hobbit, is the tip of the iceberg of stories told in our past. Not written in books, but told in good night stories, explanation of the shadow/light in the woods/clearing.
What has really been taken from us, when the Romans ran away from their earthquake-y dry stoney piece of almost island with force? Which maybe survived till the 80s/90s, but 18hundred.
Point is where dwarf there elf.

Shepherd romance, just lying around all day, it's a coincidence my mouth is an armstretch from those mushrooms!

edit on 7-10-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:05 AM

Take that power! Better us than them.
*says Eva holding the apple

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:21 AM
Coming to ramble in my save space:

What if it is different parties, how many humans do you know wholeheartedly agree with everything you feel is right and true?
We split up. Form sides, sub-groups, splitting cells. But again, like that, not is it.
On a larger scale, the picture changes.
Being busy, is great, keeps you distracted, "on track" wherever you're coming from.
We are slaves, to a few. Nobody knows no matter what explanation you found for that, our instincts, money, fear, we never are ourselves, how could we judge unbiased?
Cards on the table.
I just know I come in touch with something from outside my body, but it "violated" my personal space, my mind. So yes it affects the mind can we get over that? Point is it has personality, self interest, knowledge, an agenda, it interacts, it operates, it spreads, ...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:01 AM
Brush it under the carpet! Quick! Classic kneejerk. But I mean, come on guys! 2016. Tick tack. It's not like anyone can control everything all time, at some point you have to let the bird fly and see what happens. Dare to make a step, a decision, truth, or lies?
Freedom of information, what's under your rug?
We really do seem to experience various factors of influence, just because sthg is x you can't say for sure, the other is y. Or a, or m, or whatever.
Why am I saying that to you, I hate if one of you sounds like you're telling me what to do. But here I am doing the same thing! Go and make contact, in your mind. Treat it like a weird, but nice stranger, with respect but not in the "inner circle", hospitality. Say hi to the other, the shadows, talk to them. In your mind, ask for answers. A way to communicate. Be individualistic, describe what you would like to be, two means no, one is yes, tune in.
Why is that so hard? Because we all have our guilty "truths" Our bigfoots. Who knows it could be all connected. Different species, also mammal. Who knows? Just visiting they're pooping somewhere else, thanks for the interest. Faeces collectors...
Hey I mean, imagine there would be a point where they agreed on, the curtain shall fall! From all different angles, the telepathic beings, the inter dimensional, inter stellar ones, the microbial ones, all makes suddenly sense. We would at the same time learn a lot about our self. Maybe we should take from that, not all happens from bad intentions.
Not to sound like TDL but, what if secret services are working with our best interest at heart? Whatever their story... "you gotta do what you gotta do." How, hm?
Freedom of information. All of it.
No more secrets for nobody.
What have you found out? What's the salvage?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:35 AM
a reply to: Peeple

Now I am talking to myself. Which means far out!
Taking it one step further from all of it, the bigger picture seems to be Earth is hostage in a different game of thrones. With football rules. European rules, like respect, team work. I hope, but some think they can sneek in. They made contact with whoever they considered the strongest. On a national global scale. With proof, shot down nuts and bolts, bodies, hostages which liked ice cream, super out there secret technology, you actually have watched in operation, Earth is under siege because we are hosting criminals on the loose.
Maybe, right? Why not.
Scientology comes to mind, work, focus, the team! I am a fantastic pet! But just like a cow, chicken,...
The really spoiled good pets, like cats, have tons of personality. Like own opinions about everything. That would be at least what I would strive for if I were you. Not you, you, but all which immediately surrender to a tiny bit of pressure.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:45 AM

OF course there is good and bad in all levels of everything, not to over simplify by saying good and bad.. but all spectrums, of all levels are there.. I cannot point to a group and say those are my enemies, unless they all decide I should be dead all at once, and then that turns me back into Army mode.. I'm one of the people conspiracy minded folks talk about.. I took in information which made people less private to keep people safe lol. And that was as a contractor under the oh so NAzi sounding "Department of Homeland Security" haha.

Why is it do you think so many come to the conclusion that Love is the answer?

I'm not so simple minded, I've just lost the need for all the ins and outs a long time ago. This is all I do everyday all day.
Another B.o.B song but this time I'll just quote the beginning and the end.

[Intro: Morgan Freeman]
As the war between light and darkness continues
Heroes and villains become harder to identify
Kindred spirits separated at birth
Fighting for their place in time to be solidified
The clock ticks faster and faster
While time runs a marathon in this babylon
But see, the end is only the beginning
The beginning of the calm before the storm

[Outro: Morgan Freeman]
As the mask of deception falls off the face of humanity
Unveiling the grim reality of duality
In which everyone is a casualty, no one will be exempt
Truth has many shades
It's not a matter of black and white, but gray
Although many, we are one, so in the final analysis
Could it be that we are fighting a war that can't be won?

I have sort of a goofy view that I share but people glance over it.. The devil is my friend, even though she wants me dead. Kindred spirits...

I'm having fun here, I don't know about the rest of you. I even had fun laying there every particle of me on fire from the taser, hands so badly twisted my thumbs were paralyzed for months, with missing pieces of both wrists, like gouges..

I had fun in the Army hearing my Commanders including but not limited to Lt Col Powers joking about invading Syria and Iran last.. I had fun hearing my NCOs joke about killing sand monkeys and hadjis while playing metal songs over images of helicopter and and missile strikes on people who don't even know they are being watched..

I'm having fun but I know some of the things which I consider over the line. And I fight those things. I pick my battles. Yea I'll dance with the devil, but it's so you guys didn't have to.

Of course guys even in top reaches of power are good guys, but the further up you go it's less and less. And it's not so much the people as it is the inertia (read culture) of the closed systems of secret activities (CIA types) ... Are they there to keep us safe? of course.. But why would WW2 Hero John F Kennedy want to take out the CIA?

When groups get too much power they must be checked, human nature destroys humanity when it's "in the dark"
The war on drugs started when the civil rights movement and hippies and political dissidents and culture makers (music people) were all getting into the swing of things, and what did most of them have in common? Smoking weed..

In its 1969 Leary v. United States decision the Supreme Court held the Marijuana Tax Act to be unconstitutional, since it violated the Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination.[67] In response, Congress passed the Controlled Substances Act as Title II of the Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970, which repealed the Marijuana Tax Act.

That was Nixon, and I shouldn't have to spell that all out... That's when Marijuana was placed as Schedule 1 making it more dangerous than coc aine! I already told you why.

There is a death cult culture in some of these areas. I wouldn't mind if come outside force destroyed those people with impunity and savagery. I myself would never make such a threat or do such a thing.. And I'm nobody's patsy either..

Imagine the NSA was spying on everyone to figure out who were all the alien infiltrators? Can you imagine? You can't aim the nuke at your enemy when the enemy is passed the gates, and our enemy is our own dark sides so the enemy has been inside the gates this whole time. It's the culture, the inertia, the momentum.. That's the focus. My focus..

I'm stubborn as anything my morality shifts and changes with my puzzle pieces, but we shall get one thing straight I'm not someone you can try to mold into a group think. Many have tried, like the Army, I just turned off the expression that came out of my face, and they thought I was "trained" like a good doggy with doggy tags riding in cattle cars marching in Ant formations.. Too bad I'm not your psycho killer.

So much fun in my life.

People who do "bad" things look as babies to me. I don't blame them, they know not what they do, and if they do know they are too far gone for me to worry about.

“Where There is a will
there is a will
to search and discover
a better day

Where a positive heart
is all you need
to rise beyond
and succeed

Where young minds grow
and respect each other
based on their deeds
and not their color

when times are dim
say as I say
“Where there’s a will
there’s a way!”

– Tupac Shakur

Love really is the answer when you become the demons you fight. That's how the USA fell to becoming terrorists.
edit on 7-10-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:58 AM

We're playing those mind games together
Pushing the barriers planting seeds
Playing the mind guerrilla
Chanting the Mantra peace on earth
We all been playing those mind games forever
Some kinda druid dudes lifting the veil
Doing the mind guerrilla
Some call it magic the search for the grail

Love is the answer and you know that for sure
Love is a flower you got to let it grow

So keep on playing those mind games together
Faith in the future out of the now
You just can't beat on those mind guerrillas
Absolute elsewhere in the stones of your mind
Yeah we're playing those mind games forever
Projecting our images in space and in time

Yes is the answer and you know that for sure
Yes is surrender you got to let it go

So keep on playing those mind games together
Doing the ritual dance in the sun
Millions of mind guerrillas
Putting their soul power to the karmic wheel
Keep on playing those mind games forever
Raising the spirit of peace and love
(I want you to make love, not war
I know you've heard it before)

He has 300 pages of FBI files on him.. He was tracked and phone tapped and followed..
He was scared for his life..
He was deported from the USA..
He finally won in court or his lawyer kept delaying the proceedings what ever way he stayed..
And then he was killed..

"They killed him."

Uncovering The 'Truth' Behind Lennon's FBI Files (NPR)

The other really strange one is that there's a kind of a wanted poster for Lennon. The FBI proposed that "Lennon should be arrested, if at all possible, on possession of narcotics charges" - I'm quoting now from one of the documents "which would make him more immediately deportable." And these instructions to local police officials include a kind of a wanted poster.

Cliff notes on what is it I'm doing:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:15 AM

Good point, you're right. What would be better than an independent stronger, superior might, enabling us to imagine a positive future. What do we need, to be all the things we know are right? What would happen if... because the movies end with kisses, in life that's often the beginning of an entirely different story. The French romance stuff nobody wants to watch. Woody Allen. Stuff that makes you feel aqward if you watch it. What's the spin off from that on a second world cinema screen? How would the alien be? Personal.
Counting things? Why? To control it? "Exploration"? How do you feel if I tell you, you're a number, a file code behaving out of the norm.
I wouldn't trust any other being with my life, my sanity, my heart, the unknown place where knowledge sits but myself. That should be true for everybody. The military is kind of the opposite of that. Glad you never lost your rebel.

But on a bigger scale just an fyi: I pick aliens and the planet and truth over the status quo. Maybe I am a traitor?

I swear I wrote this, before I read your 2nd post.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:34 AM

"I pick aliens and the planet and truth over the status quo. Maybe I am a traitor? "

If the alien is more human than the human are you a traitor? If a devil helps me out by hurting me am I a traitor for loving it?

I am no traitor for exposing USA darkness.
I do it out of care for the world.
I'm incredibly hard to mind control, even to the point of seeing things beyond the veil that tried to make me forget.

If you told me I was a number behaving out of the norm I would say that's fine lol. Any way you want to look at free will or self worth, I'm still in love with myself and I'm still a virus sent to shake it up..

I'll play the anomaly if that's the character I am made to play. I'd rather play brother soul, but wherever this number fits the equation..

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:40 AM

Haha to throw a monkey wrench in the works?
I admit sometimes I have to look for translation to get from what I want to say "Sand im Getriebe" to an english expression and bamm monkey wrench in the works.
That's funny, I won't explain why.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:41 AM

yes, perfect expression.

Yeah.. yeah, let's flip it
I don't think they understand what I'm trying to say
Haha, yeah, uh, I asked a question like this:

"Are we a lost generation of our people?
Add us to equations but they'll never make us equal
She who writes the movie owns the script and the sequel
So why ain't the stealing of my rights made illegal?
They keep us underground working hard for the greedy
But when it's time pay they turn around and call us needy
My crown too heavy like the Queen Nefertiti
Gimme back my pyramid, I'm trying to free Kansas City
Mixing masterminds like your name Bernie Grundman
Well I'mma keep leading like a young Harriet Tubman
You can take my wings but I'm still gonna fly
And even when you edit me the booty don't lie
Yeah, I'ma keep sangin', I'mma keep writin' songs
I'm tired of Marvin asking me "What's Going On?"
March to the streets 'cuz I'm willing and I'm able
Categorize me, I defy every label
And while you're selling dope, we're gonna keep selling hope
We rising up now, you gotta deal you gotta cope
Will you be electric sheep? Electric ladies, will you sleep?
Or will you preach?"

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 07:55 AM

That right there is why you are on your journey, right? To protect, no bs, the truth.
Be who you are, a fluffy unicorn, with a thing for really bad music, from a culture different than your heritage. Just an example, you can be an adventurous banana and it wouldn't matter, own it. Is my point, you own it bitch.
I admit I have blockades. Various.
The truth such an elusive beast.

And to be honest I always felt drawn to Isis. The goddess of sex and war. No bs-ing around, pull out the big guns. To the point, peace or war, which is it? All in, either way.
Was it Isis? I don't know anymore, some archetype was, maybe Ishtar?

I'll admit that might be a personality problem. The all in thing. What would be the one thing to unite them all? I'll go under, die for it, but I want the truth.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:17 AM

Oh I own it.

I'm a cute and cuddly trained killer.

Don't F with the Unicorn
Lest you get the Horn.

maybe you should play me a song.

ISIS is like mother godess, but she is also the greatest witch of all. using her tricks to figure out the true name of god which was his power, and knowing that name was the only way to kill him.. God in those days was a man on earth, living for thousands of years growing old.. She made a cobra to bite him..

It's not lost on me the neo symbolism being laid out..

The star Sopdet (Sirius) is associated with Isis.

Syria - ISIS ...

And when Russia bombs ISIS sometimes USA people die.. It's getting really real these days.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:42 AM

No I meant Ishtar Innanna maybe? Closer to the event? What if in a far away time, Atlantis was real, was us. Like gods. But really just stumbling upon time travelling, a side product of "warp-drive" or equivalent, what have you.
Look in the mirror. We are the criminals. Made contact with a species beneath our technological possibilities. Broke the law. Faster than light.
What if and imagine, right? Might be wishful thinking. Then we would be taken serious enough to get a trial. Gawd forbid! After we grew up a bit. Seems nice, but who do you trust if your whole reality is shattered into thousand pieces? Is feeding dopamine enough reward? Shouldn't there be more? What could that be? Zombies, zombies, everywhere.
Got a lot to surpress, huh? We the collective. Not you don't take this personal, if anything I'm probably more talking about myself than anyone else.
*gets up from the couch "I believe time is over"

Haha, I take my writer status very serious.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:15 AM

well that's sort of what I keep saying all along. I'm not into playing the blame game..
It's the entire point to the golden rule, and it's not so you are nice to others..

I mean you are calling us the fallen angels. (excuse me I meant human atlantis aliens, but please my words)
your concept story above is what I keep getting across by using other words for things.
I've been called that before. Gabriel in fact haha..

the show Lost can be looked at like this. Even one of the guys in the DHARMA initiative is named Horus..
They fall from the sky like a fallen star.. (ball of flame and smoke trail)
They come from another reality, and by the way they land on Earth.
There is "the book of life" And Jacob.. Essau...

Anyway don't take it personal yea..
I don't take things personal like when I said I view "evil" as not grown up as me, they know not what they do. So whatever..

I wonder about these things all the time.

I think I was not so good before I came here lol.

Actually I was pretty evil at first, and tormented by demons. The Demons made me Lovey Dovey.. Weird right?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:50 AM

A nice, because not personal story. I got interested in the Mataha. The Egyptian Labyrinth at Hawara. Found an official site get excited an university involved 2008, they say, click on results...
Try it, go ahead try.
All else you find is a shady video on the tube.
Stuff like that feeds conspiracies.

Did the universe ever 404 you?

Also the "horus foundation"? Stfu, right?
edit on 7-10-2016 by Peeple because: 2.add

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:00 PM

And Peeple...

It’s a rich man’s war, only the rich will win
Sit in their towers watching men suffering
We won’t fight your war no more!

Jeff Beck, Thug Life

I was going to put one of the songs from this over on Baddogma's Song You Know and Love thread but it fits in right here and right now. So does, More Human Than Human!

Isis, mother. Osiris, father. Horus, son. The trinity. Osiris = Sirius. Isis = Venus. Horus = ?

Venus traces a five pointed star in its travels around the solar system. The Flaming Star of Freemasonry. Also referred to by Albert Pike as Sirius. Huh. Weird wanderings and dangerous waters... I will not voice it here.

new topics

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>