It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Oh no not that can of worms... Group association

I call myself catholic every now and then, just in case. But my god is no good for comforting as I declared it to be singularity. Eventually it won't matter, all is wrong and horribly right.
Wouldn't surprise me the tiniest bit if these dumb #s manage to blow up eachother and me and a few faithless heretic imbeciles have to repopulate and rebuild.

And now that I thought about it, that actually would be pretty sexy.
Right?
edit on 6-9-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

if you're into hairy girls and playing in the dirt looking for bugs to eat.

hahahaha

Here's one of mine..

the war happens and I just so happen to be near one of these underground bases and instead of leaving me there they just heard everyone in, and I end up next to like Secret Service guys and the president of course.. I get to watch their screens and satellite links if any stay active and we "win" and then I'm part of this new secret power structure making giant walled castle cities that we live in while we keep all you savages outside the gates..

hahaha

Or like the aliens come and they are only looking for certain people right as the meteors are coming down and I end up being carried from one ship to the mother ship where I am there and it's just all people from ATS no one else hahaha... And then we go live on pandora..

Honestly I think WW3 is prefereable to gobal economic collapse, but honestly after my ENDEs Earthly Near Death Experiences... I just can't care about the entire world ending.. My world already ended and came back.. And I'm going to die at some point, my own personal end of the world.

Maybe the sexiest idea is a rebel group of humans overtaking hordes of black triangle ships and using them in secret ops to change the power structure of humanity... Giving us better energy resources and all the rest..

But what I am hoping for is a gradual information shift that makes people see that we are all in this together, and we actually pull this out into some kind of better and better society that values humanity and Art and consciousness above other things.. That's the timeline I'm shooting for.. The boring everything just gets gradually better as humans learn to love better.. The End.

but yea I'm expecting a partly cloudy war with a chance of nukes..

LOL

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Okay, don't fry me for this, I know it's a bit lame. Plus it was a dream, so excuse the weird description:

There is this huge ship and as the inevitable disaster strikes and nobody even notices and counts anymore who is gone and who is where, me and others get beamed on board.
Just hanging out, in this dark all metal environment and I started to wonder who is the captain of this thing. I turned around and there is a huge round computer with no visible interface, as I get closer a "solid hologram" comes out of it, says "hi nice to finally meet you" and shakes my hand.
Looks a bit like a stormtrooper, but less glossy, less human. A tiny bit rusted. Hard to describe.

So yes, if cornered I would have to admit, not only do I believe in the black knight satellite, I also believe I've been on board before and it carries an AI hologram robot watching over us.

You may laugh now

Oh and I don't have to worry about hairy girls, I would be one. Go shave your face ape,

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

hahahahaha

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

You're laughing now, but in maximum 5 years from now I'll catch you getting a beer from the replicator and I'll kick it out of your hand yelling Told you so!

See you

edit on 6-9-2016 by Peeple because: Half sentence made no sense

edit on 6-9-2016 by Peeple because: My tablet lol ed

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

if that happens it would totally make my day.

But then you'd owe me a beer.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Sure why not, I assume the replicator is gratis for ship inhabitants. I'll get you all the alcohol free beer you can drink.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

You're a savage!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Haha!

Gawd I hope the replicator knows 420? I say we'll worry about that when we're there.
If there's some high resolution screen, where we can watch? While enjoying synthetic fried prawns... oh look, the Buckingham Palace is on fire.
It's beautiful, right?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

actually yes that does have an air of dark beauty to it.
I think there is probably beauty in all things, it just takes the right warped mind to see it.

Seed bank!

As long as the replicator knows H20 420 can grow, so sew the seeds, of victory!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I have trouble responding to your words sometimes. We think differently but we come to many similar spots.
Your last few posts have really spoken to me.

I mean that's why I included that bit about reverbs waiting until he was 2 or 3 to be little johnny or whoever.. Then to turn four and be like NO I'm reverbs! haha and then spending the rest of me johnny's life going that reverbs thing was weird.. Am I really just a human in a body?

your thoughts just fit exactly what I already think so I included it as a (don't remember the word) but like a tribute to your post.

I very much liked you explaining basically how I am.. Trying to be nice or help or teah or learn.. I really do treat other people like they are exactly me sometimes.. Other times I defend myself from an "outsider" depends how enlightened I am that day I suppose.. You can't really stay there.. It's like trying to stay awake. You will go to sleep.. The same way you will lose that aha super spiritual OH YES I remember now I know everything.. OMG I'm never going to be mean again I've got this.. I get it.. a day later you're annoyed at something someone did.. It's hard to keep your head up in the spirtual waters.

Hold your head up.. Like this song.. I think it's my main message I give to people.. I let them into darkness a little if they ask, but then I make people feel ok. Just keep your head up, and be good to people.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The first time I saw what people call a ghost or spectre I exclaimed "Sh!t!" didn't expect to see it there trying to take a drag off of my cigarette even though I had wished that the smoke from it would feed hungry ghosts as it is said their mouths are the size of a needle and cannot satiated hunger tobacco does this so it seemed to be a nice wish until one showed up taking me by surpirse.

Energy can take many forms so out of the realm of possibility no, as a constant occurance in objective experience to be subject to such a thing? Also no different existence and yet respect for such an existence as it would still be concidered life yes... hopefully, not suffering as much as could be assumed... even in such a state there is still a path away from such clinging and attachment to move on to better... there always is a path no matter how mired in darkness it may seem.

The next time I saw one I was asleep I felt a rushing sensation coming towards me I opened my eyes and saw this apparition flying directly face to face skull like and rotting I laughed... the last time similar except male and only had the upper torso part I was fast asleep and it kept trying to enter my body as I shewed it away like an insect into the night after waving it off 3 times it went away saying the words "He's strong" to whom I am not sure and it didn't concern me as I was tired and simply trying to get a good sleep.

The shadow they are actually very kind and timid one night about 6 years ago I was depressed and feeling lonely I was trying to cuddle the nothingness in the dark and actually did I thought it was bundled up covers or a pillow these very kind and gentle green eyes opened slowly directly across from me in the embrace like two emerald lanterns in the darkness so kind that I smiled and said I love you too and feel gently asleep depression and loneliness gone ever since.

Phenomina arising and passing not a constant but still an experience none the less same as life in whatever form.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I like that. Life is alive, it deserves respect no matter what freak it is.
That's my approach and I never got into a situation where I felt any hostility. With humans, yes, but never with an "other".
Sure sometimes it's scary, but more wth is going on scary, strange is the word.
How often has one of these "others" killed someone? Never.
The only danger that comes with them is the own mind feeling threatened.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You can stay there, it is somthing that takes effort to turn into a habit, or course environment plays a role as to those surrounding you as well sometimes the most difficult people can be our greatest teachers but if they are in the habit of not concidering you the same best to have the compassion for oneself that they will not have for you for the sake of peace of mind, those sorts I have found only tend to expect things of others that they do not even give or expect of themselves or basically too demanding and controlling of a character... exactly the same sort Peeple and I discussed about needing some humbling or rough treatment that has become a tyrant of course silence or just avoiding them altogether when slighted gives them a moment of lucidity unfortunately in many it wont turn into regret but self defense and self rationalizing as to why they are right yet again which led them to being that way to begin with. It is the behavoir of a wounded animal that will bite anyone trying to help no matter if the intent is pure or not out of that self preservation instinct. That intinct can be transformed into defending others before one would defend oneself and sacrifice oneself if it meant the happiness of another as it is just a form and not the energy within it.

But yes words we all have our own voice and express them through these sounds in varied ways but typically echo the same experience on some level which can bring unity and understanding when listening seems all good experience is for as a memory anyway to communicate so there's an understanding of some nature whether it's experience of past, feelings, or desire etc. sense we inhabit separate forms... of course the energy really does not, so when eating you can think of all those hungry or starving and become an embodiment of that energy so that those needing the food become satiated or have some ease of suffering sure it falls under esoterics and sure in physical form we cannot reach everyone but energy is all pervasive through the entire universe touching everything there is the matter of form is the actual gap between this energy when attached to it as a self.

Hopefully, those words too resonate on some level so you do not feel so self tortured, your meaness at some point ceases to be meaness and just a direct instant karma as the situation arises that echoes or bounces it back, however in such a situation it is better to fall silent or leave the situation unless you will carry that situation with you after you have left in mind and body... with practice and skill the moment that arose is left right where it was and no thought will arise after it, such a thing is inner peace and tranquility unattached and unbound to moment after moment as it arises and passes.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Well, the forms inhabiting life that we know of can typically do us some sort of harm... other people, wild preditors or rabid animals with full intent for harm.

The life forms outside of normal awareness when not feared even when not understood can become a curiosity as you are to them otherwise the experience or contact would not arise... unless they are more curious about you than you are of them and caught off guard.

Attached to forms when life is all energy outside of it? Seems like a very greedy thing in duality and if one does not seem deserving of it? Many energies might try to inhabit it and often do... some may not know or be aware of this, but when not attached to form or energy then it can flow through like water through an open tap a gurgling spring from the earths surface a flowing river never staying in one place... there are postive flows and negative flows and well neutral flows.

Neutral tends to get shoved around a lot and can turn either negative or postive with pessimissim or optimism we are not these thoughts or words they are empty echos of whatever energy or form wishes to express something... so there can be good possession that allows all positive to flow through it or bad possession that wishes to come in closes the doors and call it a self so knowing who is rasiing the hand or issue in the mind or attached to it is an important thing to discover to know who is the guest and who is the host... closing oneself off closing up shop? Means theres a guest residing in there and not the host... it's really that simple when there is no attachment as a separate self in form and or energy and they become one, same as the experience of samadi in meditation or the void of all pervasive space... except in every moment of awareness where this experience never ceases all else just flows right through as there really is nothing left to do once such has been ripened and takes root. Life goes on though of course no matter that form, so might as well make friends peace and understanding with as many forms of life possible outside of it yes?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Partially agreed. Feels a bit extreme to me.
Mostly because of the good bad neutral you threw in the mix.
All three are depending on who is the sender and who is the receiver. It's more like an energy difference thing, not that the sender/receiver is good/bad/neutral per se.

Don't tell anybody but one regular guest I have is Lovecraft, everybody would say oh that nice harmless writer, but he gets super pissed if you talk disrespectful or make language mistakes. He also has a suicide problem, which can be quite irritating. But I love him, he's me in a way. We enjoy looking at men doing manly things together, he is funny and has brilliant ideas.

All the others you perceive are a part of you, past, future, related or not, that's all non-existent where they live. That's the realm of body less pure soul information energy. Your others can communicate with someone elses others, but you couldn't get a direct connection to them.

I don't even want to imagine what immense energy they have to invest to manifest as real physical or visible entity, but that surely is proportional to your own "energetic status".

Unfortunately I am not capable of doing so, I always need tricks to enable them for communication, don't know if they're just lazy, if I am just not "energetic" enough, or what the problem is?
But better this way than too much and bamm an outright split personality, right? Nobody wants that to happen, so maybe it's also kind of a sign of courtesy they never "try to get in" or spook me with apparitions.

So yeah, if you ask me, the soul part of you is almost immortal, the personality is either in charge of the meatsuit or more or less patiently floating around you all the time. That's why it's so heartbreaking if people cry evil when they meet one of their others.

I could now go in detail about obsession and dislocated others, but I am sure you wouldn't appreciate me writing an essay about my 2 cents about the world, the universe and everything.
I don't even know if I should hit reply, could already be too much?!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

That's why it was so important for me to meet KPB here, sure he has a different opinion on everything than I do, but he actually accomplished sending one of his souls to the next level. I am still in awe if I think about that. During his lifetime and while fully aware. that is an accomplishment worthy of 20 oscars.

edit on 6-9-2016 by Peeple because: 2.add

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

it is an extreme attachment to body leads to greed hate and materialism and extreme attachment to spirit or energy leads to self mortification suicide etc. so the healthy balance is living with purpose... you can live with purpose a singluar on of life with no intent behind it positive or negative to oneself or others and simply act in the moment of whatever arises as zen of course squating to use the bathroom then and there is no longer social acceptable since we've evolved out of animal forms and made these things called bathrooms and have these ideologies that it is gross and unsanitary...

But yes please go on why self censor I ramble on about things and pretty much have become the tldr champion of posting on forums... like oh no not this guy again... scroll scroll scroll oh and it goes into the next post scroll scroll scroll damn wont this guy shut up? Scroll scroll scroll

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm remembering some strange things that happened to me in my childhood.

One, I was 5 or 6. This would have been 1994 or 1995. Me and mom were at kids-r-us or toys-r-us. Mom is checking out and it takes her 10 minutes. I go sit on a bench. Seemingly out of nowhere, a very mysterious woman shows up. shes wearing nonspecific clothing. sits next to me. she asks me, is that your Mom? I say yes. We talk about "how things used to be..things aren't THIS way now, like they were in the old days". I get distracted for 1 second and shes gone. I'm left with an unsettling feeling that shakes me to my core.

Was it an Apparition?
A criminal trying to lure me into some pedophile organization? I don't know what to make of it.

Bizarrely enough, I had a sexual dream when I was only 6 years old. Involving one of my classmates. I return to class the next day asking them "do you want to do it again?". I couldn't tell the difference between reality and my dream because it was so vivid...The 1990's were a weird time for me. I turned 11 year 2000.

Off topic: MY FREAKING social skills teacher from 10th grade asked me "are you a ladies man?", I say no. He asks me again, I say no, don't really know what I'm doing. He asks me again, I realize what he meant and my heart drops into my stomach and don't say another word. 2 students in one of my classes were debating. The guy sitting next to me said "boys are freaks". The girl at the other end of the room said "no, girls are freaks." This goes on for about 45 seconds.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Oh no not that can of worms... Group association

I call myself catholic every now and then, just in case. But my god is no good for comforting as I declared it to be singularity. Eventually it won't matter, all is wrong and horribly right.
Wouldn't surprise me the tiniest bit if these dumb #s manage to blow up eachother and me and a few faithless heretic imbeciles have to repopulate and rebuild.

And now that I thought about it, that actually would be pretty sexy.
Right?

Just noticed the Catholic on re-read my scanners sometimes miss things :p

This came to mind:

[ytube]SvCjtlJlJ68[/ytube]

eh stuff is glitchy on me: youtu.be...

edit on 6-9-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Many things strange get embedded in memory and fragmented up like dreams or like photograph stills or short clips after awhile they become distorted it's said each time recalled because we add a little more thought to it about it eventually the original is not even recognizible any more if it can even be recalled like corrupted data in a bad sector that hangs us up if traumatic for a moment until we move past it a bump in the road where our vehicle runs over the road kill of our past self... of course how we cope or learn too in the past to such things can become a habit and not exactly a healthy coping mechanism that limits us or ruins relationships of various types... that getting over it as it wasn't your behavoir as the issue but someone else's that either gets passed to you or you over come it for better.

The mind goes through many protective modes to help itself and over a certain amount of time the whole body and mind refreshes itself at the cellular level so it's a good idea to clear all that stuff up asap that may be harming oneself when held onto... not many people like to do that, they find some dark closet in the corner of the mind and try to shove it all in there and pretend it didnt or does exist and then that closet grows bigger and bigger until there's only the long dark hallway stretching out with that light barely percievible at the end of it... problem is you were in the closet hiding from truth and when it reaches that point is there time to dig onself out before the door finally closes?

Being on the right side or correct door of life called truth is a very important thing... the mind stays fresh and scerene relaxed no insomina nothing to run away from everything is easy to recall and theres nothing to fear being personally responsible.

I kinda trailed off a bit but dream vs. reality both are just as important, and seeking and showing truth over creating it makes a very firm line or distinction between the two... the liar or fake person after awhile cannot even tell the difference and falls into madness or dimensia trying to sort out everything in the closet when digging their way out, so it's important to do that as soon as possible and as throughly as possible as life is fleeting... and the sooner one does it the more real living someone does.

There is a difference and many don't know it...

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join