It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness
Can you live without money?
Because I can.

yup but society wont allow such a thing... notice "allow" like we are and will always be children no matter how old.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Exactly, why are those muppets far from society thinking they can tell us what to do?
Please read out of this (or any other) world, not only is it short, but it's art, it thinks out of the box.
Don't let anybody tell you what gets bought is art. That's an oxymoron.
We the people are by far not wealthy enough to live the life that gets promoted. That's the control loop, be proud you're not part of it.
And we are many, we just need a beacon.

Why I mentioned the book, those not the aliens which are with us since we started comprehending, but the ones now and I assume they are different, I don't know, control us through money. In the book.
If someone wants to start a my book, your book argument. It's a book, get over it.
We need art. Good art, money free and independent art.
Stories from the now.

And if by chance somebody someone who read the book, reads this. I know it's wrong. That's because I didn't look it up and only half remembered it, that happens. ME, sure, sure.
Meanwhile in reality that's another pretty present from your government. It's a distraction for those refusing to take their pills)

edit on 13-8-2016 by Peeple because: Add

Because Alien are probing them? That's the intention behind it? What is it do you guys really suck at communicating, or do you think we don't know what propaganda is?
Is that your "code in society"? Aliens are demons?
Coming from a snail just discovering there's a hand taking care of things.
You know # about what alien means, it's like me saying I understand quantum theory, your fiction... My fiction...
What we however agree on: it's magic.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I'll be happy to read it in a moment I want to brew a cup of coffee to have a nice beverage while reading it plus dehydration ya know.

But that label or title is why... it makes them feel entitled to boss and shove people around it makes them think or believe in hierarchies and some how someone is more human or better than human yet clinging to such false notions is what makes it inhuman when it does not act for humanity itself.

edit on 13-8-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: i o so off to edit I go... although shive seems to occur when push comes to shove

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Interesting synopsis I like it and it sounds a bit Galaxy Express 999 as frame work goes... of course the trope is to go off and become some hero something more than human, but what happens on return? Will someone enslave or free... perhaps that's the biggest test of all and it has been going on for a very very long time.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

That's the punchline: we develop towards a sex less species.
Have fun with that.

So let's celebrate it's the last reaping, if everything works as planned. No soul gets lost just the body, there is a huge society waiting for them, not heaven not hell. Better and worse. A life.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
That's supposed to be the issue with grays... they managed to overcome the hurdle or killed all other diversity out and interbred themselves out of sexual organs to reproduce and require early apes or humans to re-encode their DNA so they still have some relevance or purpose... and have become insectoid like in action having lost any semblance to humanity if they ever had it in their history.

So hey it is a possible future even if those things don't exist and the oldest creation story recorded we've been exposed to say we were born in a test tube... noahs ark could be less than 50,000 vials containing all phylum.

So if there is a galactic veil, then we don't really have anything to worry about that has already occurred and the problem seen and species more advanced either re-create or transport the life energy around in a large cosmic shuffle... all of this could take place in our minds as a dream.

I personally enjoy sex and creativity as much as food and breathing and learning about other people... if we can see possibility we can look to avoid it. If the gray thing mentioned above is the possibility of our future then there are ways that we can take to avoid it to not be so damned destructive in the methods. Using keep people dumb and ignorant as the pathway to apply the brakes so it doesn't snowball there to fast.

But to me that is slavery and bondage, and giving people hats of deceit and lies and well there goes that joke that ceases to be funny once you become aware of all of this and then poof you get to be the special snow flake to either take a cut of profits or flip the tables a martyr of the system itself to perpetuate it or a martyr to free people from the system in hopes of better...

I create and give freely and as far as money goes? I am worth a whopping 86 bucks right now without liquidating some of this material crap people will only fight over when I die. So hey I create stuff and give it away freely millions of dollars worth of invention so jobs can be created so the economy can be boosted and I don't want nor need the recognition for it. If I were to go me and my invention my art and my writing then what happens? Ego says whew I am awesome and others thing so too I am somebody... I've made it! When happiness was right there just hard to see.

The movie: The Jerk illustrates exactly what the Beetles sang about with: Love is all you need. That's simply acceptance for who you are and not what others try to make you be that is not you...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The thing is, you're right, we could be in a incomprehensible huge amount of decades. All is possible. Billions times billions, a really mind blowing amount of time.
While Earth could go through all her circles, so does the sun, all changes, but life goes on.
In between we make really wild stuff. We are dinosaurs. We are greys. You name it.
Memories. Dreams. Art. All is true somewhere else. Not exactly, but you know how memories are.

Travel time not space.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

If it's not allowed to ask questions anymore, all that's left are statements.
Think about that. What a hell that would be.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Time travelers actually get on about the last nerve I have left for humanity... It keeps the entire cycle of ignorance going hopping around infecting people over and over...

Ever look around at posts or listen to what people say? Without empathy it's all statements declarations of I am in ego... thats what irritates me about time travelers all the assholes looking to take residemce on people as a conscious influence when the ignorant are unaware so it isnt so much the programming as these same damned energies that you mentioned keep running person to person controlling them while the person is mindless or unaware moment to moment.

Those things hate me with a passion because they no longer have that dwelling to inhabit... thats what the whole guest and host thing means... I am outside of time and space of that reality or all of those delusional multiple realities that are dream like as they are only reality to them even the me that they experience in their realities is not me... But of course those manipulating those ignorant have no idea they constantly test reality thinking they have control over their deams allowing them to create false reality for others so they can pretend to be gods... They ask simple yet probing questions age is the atypical question... So they aren't time slipping.

Thats the sad thing gave up freedom to abuse power and act like gods etc instead of let go and continue walking... The reason it is sad is that they have chosen to fall into a state that when their form dies they likely wont ever get that chance again for aeons... and well the cycle continues meat grinder and energies worth the rare opportunity to form will recycle for that opportunity time is precious and fleeting it is disheartening to see so many waste it on petty things of self agrandizement to simply abuse and feel above others instead of equanimty.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Well, no. Could be a hardware problem.

Imagine our perception as a screen for our biological processor, we (most, some have their chakras online) only run one core, mostly, but the data coming in is written for dual core, or triple, quadro, what do I know, our brain is in charge of continuing a smooth performance, so it fills in the gaps with what it finds in the haste of the reception.

Society is society, I love trolling, I think it's an artform to push other peoples buttons, we get trolled. That's okay, just be open for it and it's almost always pointing towards surpressed urges, needs and desires. Stop hitting yourself....
Of course also fears, all feelings. And it's not your perfect therapist, it's who you would be, without, I don't know how to call it other than contenance.

edit on 14-8-2016 by Peeple because: Add

And the ping comes from singularity.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Which makes the solution so unfathomable simple:
Chill. Get beyond the judging.
It's okay, you've been hurt, you hurt others.
You also received joy, you gave joy.
What is it you need to balance? That's also okay, be honest.
What excites you? I mean really.
And what is the core of all that?
That's you, me, us, sometimes beautiful, sometimes a nightmare, but all in all, love me, enjoy me.
Start with yourself, don't drown it in placebos.
A little enhancer to set the mood, nice smell, good food, your favourite drink, a walk, painting, what ever loosens you up. Not what you've been told but you.

We all are *violating t&c with my inner voice* that's fine. Now get over it, because wanting to be loved, appreciated and accepted, is in essence our motor. That's totally neutral.

After reading what I wrote: have a me-date. Treat yourself like you're really in love and want to understand the stranger in the mirror.

Add: strife for entropy. That's important, don't fixate, flow. Dare to make the step to the next level, if it's time.
Imagine you're tube diving, many different tubes, sometimes they split, come back together, split, up, down, what can you imagine. The tubes, are possibilities, opportunities are the crossing and you are like Alice, falling through the rabbit hole, time like gravity drags you. Unstoppable.
Surf.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

that is very beautiful post, maybe something like a teacher of wisdom would say or wise queen of NWO?

what is not simple is baggage we impose consciously or unconsciously on our self image due to the past mistakes and memories ... recognising, loving and accepting our faults for what they are and use that for growth instead of self pity.
We are what we do, our habits, so excellence is not inborn but it is something we must train regularly and learn from mistakes.

how to do that?
hardest path is the best. Heart knows what to do or not to do, we are conscious and can choose freely our actions if we are aware and not emotional and heart is one of our inner voices but being the hardest it can get ignored easily.

resistance to change is only in our monkey (ego) mind, but our heart also speaks and can lead...

"Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule."
Buddha

well...i have been stuck on perfection and ideals, but it is just an illusion and expectations ... but i can work to be better than yesterday with love and compassion and grow and when i fail i get back up and try again.

have a nice Sunday!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

Thank you.

Thing is, what if we have to understand time, before we can overcome space?
What if dark matter and energy are for time, what planets, suns etc are for gravity?

What if time is made up of strings, as we are from atoms?

All intertwined, but different and this is just a: prepare your mind to be funked so hard, it will take you to the edge of consciousness and beyond?

Back to the soulsearch, I just realised I feel so superior, I call myself queen of the milkyway. Bow minions. I bet everybody can see how it's only healthy I like to piss people off. Yell at me, hit me, I need that.
Funny thing this personality.

edit on 14-8-2016 by Peeple because: I apparently use you, so other areas can lift

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

for me time and space is simply part of the dream that my senses or brains are noticing and still clinging to. Our pure mind being outside of such limitations.

There are teachings in Buddhism about different types of consciousness that i would point to if you wish to get more understanding about above statement because i am not yet wise enough to explain it in simple way.

well there are infinity ways to wisdom and each person chases his or her own - what makes sense to your mind; chase that and use intuition?
and eventually coming or dissolving in the same ocean as in both inner or outer phenomenons there are no differences, both being simple mirrors of our self, a projection from the mind.
edit on 1471185397836August368363116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

If you take it further, it's a decision between right, or order.
How much crap are you willing to take, for a minimum of self-determination, or do you bend to the fear it could get worse?
One includes all rights for expression, the other demands you to follow the rules.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

So close but still attached to form and questioning formlessness... as unfinity quoted hate never ceases by hate. That trolling is hate it is an energy not you but dwelling in your consciousness as a brainsucker enjoying your sense spheres as its own as the gray energy which is paracitic right after that energy is expelled it wont have a home to decieve you... the energy of the gaya or beings of love which are the opposite in nature of that energy and cant nor wont take residence without your welcoming them wont manifest of course unlike the gray energy that has people insectoid like worker drones and bees to keep us strip mining and destroying our plants for no good and dividing and conquering over make believe that we have accepted as children and never grow out of.

The closer one gets to the source the gray energy itself takes the drivers seat in the most sociopathic uncaring unflinching cognitive dissonance imaginable it cant be wrong it cant be told otherwise and tries to command and demand of all others what it will not do itself as it has claimed the crown chakra... The guest waiting after the free loader is booted from ones temple will show you the other side of things but leaves when you ask and is happy to return as a guest... It is a kind energy that helps one achieve life balance and a source of inner strength that dwarfa all negativity it of course is the last guest before becoming a being of pure light after death of ones physical form.

Of course the house the buddha mentioned as being destroyed was the house of unawareness of not knowing. We are not these containers yet in awareness we are as our original consciousness was forced out by illusory concepts of attachment and told it was self and others well think about who the others are commonly referred to you even identified as alien thats the off world grey energy inhabiting and wishing to strip mine cause wars and have people ignorant of it... The natural beings or energies of this earth want to protect you amd it but need permission they just don't take it like the grays or insectoids that are robotic like an AI with a task where humanity is only to be harmessed as a form and put to task.

Of course certain words trigger chemical messengers to illicit that programming code. If you invite both in the gray and the gaya then they cannot leave and achieve balance forced to their natures of course the gaya will not enter if a gray is already there once they come to terms inner peace blossoms and the entire inner world transforms the outter does too.

Its like an arranged marriage that comes to peace and love with your container as the 3rd party and then both are happy to go to task working together while one works on the outter world the other works on the inner world for health and they also switch roles instantly for what is needed or required for task either unflincing strength and knowledge of systems or empathy love and understanding when interacting with other beings when someones grey is doing the interaction with others I ignore them. The inner conflict is the other energy or concience trying to persude them to be better to others.

Unawareness of all of that occurring goes by many names concepts and systems and ways to cope or deal with that unawareness. Some of them point with metaphors that over time become the automatic dogmatic that can be programming but when twisted and perverted from the walking it by all the talking it... It becomes yet another rote concept to be grasped preached believed instead of experienced.

This entire post is a representation of this as metaphor to present yet another version of the same trope constantly occurring between energy and form in states of matter in a different way and should not be taken literally it is figurative representation that no one should latch on as a nipple to become subject to by feeding on it as it is an empty representation of the same basic premise others have pointed at using words as those representations that can never equate to the actual experience of it when objective to its arising and passing.

In such a manner subject does not enslave others as subjects if someone attaches to the subject that is their free will and something under their own control when doung so.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

i prefer your first option - all rights and freedom of expression!
no rules, no expectations, as everything and every experience is unique expression and as soon as we sense it by one of five senses, it is already a memory, the past ... if we go with that, than we arrive to conclusion that everything is connected with our own conditioning, so if you want freedom or whatever, drop conditions which are in the way.

but this is far easier to write about than do.

for instance i have a fear of how some job project will turn out for years now as it is a very big web site project and it caused me to run away from my responsibility and spreading lies to client to push release date further back...causing suffering and stress to client, his family and my family and me.

well wisdom is telling me that i should just concentrate on finishing the project and not worry about the future. But when i start to work, my mind always finds something to do and i am distracted easily and wuups a whole day went by, doing everything else but work, perpetuating suffering further...not aware that i am doing that as i was arrogant at the same time, as in: ...oh well i will do more later or next day ... and not admitting fear is the cause.

such is part of my conditioning .. and i used to really enjoy work, it was like playing games for me and i am a good web developer and knowledge is not an issue but ... it seems i cannot find same enjoyment in it anymore and waiting for such feelings to come back is just another condition, an expectation.

yeah...observing my conditioning, i learned what kind of a mess i am...and still learn.
and also it seems there is no other way with fear, but to push push push and get over with and finish the project and maybe i even start to enjoy working again like before.

edit on 1471194351805August058053116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

See, that's what I like about you. I strongly disagree with your lifestyle philosophy, but you're "aware".
Learning as you said. On an already very high level. First you have to really fragment. There is so much unreal, you need to dig really deep to get to you. Not you, but everybody to themselves.

And if you surrender, before you're really destroyed, it will be a mess. To put it back together will get much harder, because you'd still ba carrying cultural programming, or bias, openly in public.

You found your flavour, I don't like that, but I can respect it, because you "own it". And it is not wrong to forge the mind, the way you do.
But with these things, they demand a strong fundament, or very sharp profile. I think you're seeing the symptom?You are working against yourself.
It also shows in holding on to dead end paths leading nowhere. Sharpen your profile, you're past those books.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
And in general, if I would recommend a book-ist, try Paul Watzlawick.
try it it is inspiring.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

"I think you're seeing the symptom?You are working against yourself."

you sure picked up on very interesting thing. I was working against myself, but not anymore...let's say this happened recently. The change of view and heart. No perpetuation of hate or negative emotions but letting them process when they arise.
From hate, shame etc to accepting my past which means simply, not trying to divide anymore past me from the present me. That making another duality in itself and in me internally.

The main point being the quote of the Buddha i pasted to you before. Accepting and loving myself as i am, recognising that i as everyone else has the potential to do most evil or good at any moment. And recognising that love wins anyway and all it takes is to stop being the resistance anymore allowing for further growth.

The difference: one comes from delusion and other from heart.

destruction of delusion (ego aspect) and creation of the heart? NO. This is causing separation and monkeys sure don't like to be dead for long, more you want to run away from i, more mess comes up to you. I was playing such game for a long time...

recognising the delusion and use the heart power to change with love/compassion and effort.
Giving monkeys a banana instead of death, so we can all be happy family. Means recognising why or how monkeys were and are helping me processing something and using this pointer to grow out of such causes and habits.

so there is somehow a new stage opening up...and more about stages from alchemist point of view if you are interested:
ordosacerdotalvstempli.net...

yeah, about books i thrown them away as far as meditation or philosophy goes for now, but i will read a book from Tibetan Buddhism about dream bardo practices. As it appears i am developing real clarity, lucidity and awareness recently in them and there are many fun practices which can be used to develop spiritually and meeting various entities which are teaching me or doing something; if they are a construct of my mind or external, who cares?
everything is in the mind anyway...so i don't bother with such definitions any more, when it happens i just try to enjoy the show.

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join