It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:02 PM
a reply to: Peeple

I did not post a pic but answered the question! It is up above. But then you turned into a social butterfly and missed my post!

Anyway, here at werk we will be in standby mode most (if not all) day. YAY! More time to play here! See you tomorrow!

Baddogma, how are the floods down in Tucson treating you personally? Saw that on the news the other day and knew I would have to ask. Hope it was over the hill and far away.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:17 PM

You know what stories are surrounding them?

Was nice knowing you and all, you had a few moments, but I don't think we're that close.
Best fishes, have a mice day. That's Peter from Family Guy. Gawd Seth MacFarlane is a genius.
Or South Park.
And this, I tell you everybody is funked up. The story about this guys encounter with a stork, is comedy.
I didn't read it all, but it's hilarious!
Now I share.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:49 PM

Well the chakras are light or vibrational waves they are typically in unawareness in the gross body unless one flows energy up the central channel from the root of the spine... then where does it go? Into the subtle body at the same time... of course that is still the duality of being... gross and subtle form. The central channel of this energy once combined the subtle and gross body are no different... it becomes like a funnel for energy flowing into this central channel that is no longer blocked or closed off.

The chakras sounds can be perceived... as the primordial or bija seed sounds that some have called creation itself... like crickets chirping is one and not because you tell a joke and there's no applause of laughter... there is another that is very high frequency sort of like a wet finger on the rim of a wine glass... when you tune into that one "the Crown" chakra the crystals found in the pineal gland and ear resonate with it.

Of course that could be a high speed frequency or transmission that is in a constant resonance if someone tunes into it and stays tuned into it... of course it was likely much easier at one point to perceive such things when there wasn't much other cacophony or noise around or thoughts to drown them out.

Dwelling in mental quiescence without any thought arising then there is of course the external cacophony as per usual but inner? Like the surface of a lake that looks like a sheet of glass smooth and unruffled... the first time thoughts cease in meditation that bliss is the experience of that inner quiescence being uncovered.... then it's like ah ha I know something lol and then its yammer yammer yammer until practice grows it into a constant experience or the natural state of being. When it comes to consciousness... of course all the sitting like statues in perfect stillness for however long ceases that whole body seeking comfort and fidgeting... a hair ones back in the beginning of practice is that itch that goes scratch me scratch me! and before you know it the hand moves on its own... well leave that itch alone feel it fully and it will cease to be an itch it will feel like a metal wire trying to bore into your body and then start burning like an intense fire... that is if fully conscious and focused on it... it was there before the itch me itch me! but since one decided to sit and slow down the mind wasn't aware of it until then.

Of course sitting through such things instead of taking care of that immediate urge to seek ease of body... that hair will be nothing the longer one sits... it will feel like every single joint in ones body is about to be yanked apart and the spine will feel like each one is a mortar grinding the next one into dust.... but keep sitting baring it and impermanence will reveal itself as all that pain of the body all that suffering of the body will give way into a huge explosion or release of endorphin's and in that moment one can see the impermanent nature of what was deemed insufferable and that the body can handle it itself when the pain gets to be considered "too much" one would think the hair for 30 minutes is too much but when it feels like a herd of elephants trampling your bones or standing on your neck? After a while of practice... pain ceases to arise in such a manner and the tolerance to it builds and builds and eventually just disappears.

The Sadhus of India can bear testament to such a thing... raising an arm in the air and not allowing themselves to lower it... over time that arm will atrophy become frozen in one place, shrivel and lose muscle and emaciate from lack of flow to it. But over time that will cease to become a pain it will not hurt one wont seek ease that was unbearable at one time but through sheer will it was over come.

Of course losing a limb is a bit of an extreme since the same thing can be experienced in the meditative posture itself... however some would say it is a short cut but sitting completely motionless for hours on end as said can show oneself the same thing but it is more gradual and there is no loss of limb.

The experience has been called on the cushion in the Chan/Zen tradition dying on the cushion there is what is called the small death and the large death if anyone is interested in further study of such things.

If anyone takes to such practice however it is a test of strength and endurance and requires sheer will to over come and push past and break free of course not everyone is an aspirant to freedom so if such practices are not for anyone reading then take what has been said with a grain of salt.

Many people work on positive energies in various ways with prayer etc for a better life now and in the next or into a heaven etc. that's fine but that was never the path I wanted to walk... I developed renunciation and dispassion for all of that lost in the storm now happy now sad confusion and distress pain and suffering and took to walking the path others have pointed at before. Whether I'm adding clarity to it or confusion... well if someone comprehends it then theres clarity if someone doesn't then experience of such or similar will give rise to some understanding of this... but essentially it is just as empty as if not even reading it as it is just concepts and experience lost in time to what is arising.

If it does help I am sure at some point others will curse me and be just as pissed off as I was at how absurd it all is... like a dumb joke that after a long time the punch line occurs and yeah it's a groaner.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:55 PM
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

See pain again. Spirituality is a masochistic game. And as a reward you get useless information nobody wants to hear, doesn't believe, or doesn't care.
One could say the feel good yoga industry is entirely fraudulent. Promising the opposite of what you will get if you pull through to the end.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:49 AM

heyya Peeple!

i am still reading comments in here and i am glad everyone seems so cosy and relaxed ... but i like being observer (or a stalker?
) the most, most of the time and just read about others thoughts, especially in this thread!

in case of a spiritual geek like me for instance, i can say that knowing myself through philosophy and experiences with various practices is priceless and i get sucked in more and more, as i have decided for my life that i want full Buddha package. And this choice is a personal decision which is coming from within, it is like an obsession and a strong inner fire of desire to know... burning and only getting stronger, as once you get a tiny taste of the blissful heat or dhyana or any other, phenomenon, it is hard to turn away, even in pain as pain is just a flip side of a pleasure coin as bbd pointed out, which we are avoiding due to being unpleasant but nothing is permanent and after raining days, there are sun days.

in a non dual reality where everything is in the mind, how can there be separation other than in our ignorance?

also for me the hardest part seems the realisation that everything depends on my own self effort in figuring out a spiritual puzzle of my mind, there is no one to blame but me when i fail...and so when i do?
well ... i never quit or give up, how can i quit on myself knowing there is unconditional compassion and wisdom closer than if it was at the tip of the fingertips.

well that is my view about your post, just wanted to share after so long, now i go back to observer mode or not? anyway... see everyone around and wish everyone a lot of smiles and fun.

edit on 1471017367856August568563116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:54 AM
a reply to: UniFinity

I have no doubt you will reach your destination. Fly away little bird, fly away!

Would be nice if you'd contribute a bit more, but what is, happens, right?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:51 AM

You know... from sublimecraft's courage index?? The stork on the alligator (or crocodile) is the level you reach when you post your photo on his thread: courage level, stork.

I guess that makes my post, smartness level, dork!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:54 AM

Oh an insider, sorry wrong crowd.

All those "how was your day" threads don't really interest me.
Except this one

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:35 PM

you type very nice words, thanks!
and i have been flying high ... smoking pot, ha!

well, nothing to brag about as that is one of my "monkey mind problems" on a list that is getting shorter, yet, there seems to be another dimension hidden in plain mental sight, just not recognised before ... Meaning; smoking is just an effect of other causes which i have been noticing and learning about myself and the same goes for other monkeys ... knowing is half the battle, self effort is the other.

while i like a saying that sharing is caring and a lot of times i do my best to share material stuff or views, but in this case, i don't like it because i don't even know for sure what i am experiencing a lot of times that is why i like to observe and wonder about what is happening inside or out and my imagination is only getting more out of touch with reality that is accepted by others and how can i express myself in a meaningful way and relate with others if that is the case.
Well this may seem like a complaint but it is not in my mind.

You see on other hand, i consider my self very lucky, as there are a few members around here who i can really relate, which is something i did not expect to be honest when i joined, but... they have emerged and been good teachers even if i do not know their face or anything at all except the nickname and their given views ... but somehow i know they know what i still need to understand and realise and are doing their best at pointing, trying to rid me of ignorance or delusions...or maybe is that just another delusion?

ha ha

Anyway, true sharing will come later, when i know for certain and have no doubts about the thing being shared, than the right words comes without effort, now it would be more like blind kid describing colours to other blind kids, leading only to wrong conclusions and i don't want for anyone to get more confused, when my only intent would be or is; to help or to make things simple or at least clearer if they cannot be simple.

if ats will be around till than and we will still be here, than i will share honestly and openly what i have realised and learned, just like some are doing that now... and others will be doing it in the future.

well, on the other hand, the real kicker is, that sooner or later in some life, form and shape we will all be realised as we are already that and also on other hand that is the natural involution of the soul and way of karma, because in my view there is nothing else but this - that, be it void, emptiness, Brahman, Buddha field, simulated reality, universal soul or consciousness...whatever; we have been over that in this thread. And when we are realised words are like a plaything, used only for pointing out of ignorance and with empathy wishing that others will get on the right track to wisdom as they are seeing only another version of their old self in everyone ... well at least those who are liberated
...says so. hah.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:43 PM
a reply to: UniFinity

Brake the barriers, may the force be with you.

Nice you let us know though one stream of energy takes care of that,

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:33 PM
I would love to be queen of the nwo everybody surrenders to my protocol and from there on, it's just an advice and everybody has to think for themselves.
Imagine a really elaborate voiting system, where you don't have to swallow packages, but can choose content.
I want this.
This not.
No opinion.
Insert x, f.e. I want national security, or country security.
You know, since we talk about it, bavaria has it's own representation in Brussels. That's what we should do.
World wide wise, I don't think we should get too close. That's not against anybody, but I like my Europe death penalty free.
I still feel we should continue to work together, even closer than before, because we have serious issues. Psychological stuff, para-psychological stuff. Environmental stuff.
But since nobody knows what we're facing, but it seems to have been part of the human psyche for a very long time, if we don't freak out, it won't be immediate doom.
Choose. For change.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:51 PM
In case you're wondering what bs I'm rambling, my package arrived**surpressed smiley***

Pretty good stuff. Point is, if I don't get an UFO fleet, how do I make them shut up, bow and listen?
Any ideas?

Germans, right? Always striving for world domination...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:08 PM

I thought we agreed that NWO stood for Netherlands World Order because they have certain coffee shops that cater to inhaling clientele there in Amsterdam.

Either way, I will vote for you as Queen of the NWO! Wait... we do not vote for queen... I guess I can play the moistened bint launching scimitars at you! My arm clothed in the purest shimmering samite will hand you Excalibur thereby signifying your divine right to rule!

Although if you can round up a fleet of UFOs I will be laser fodder during the battle for earth. Or do we run away like Brave Sir Robin?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:25 PM

I don't know yet, I would be the 1. So I would have to set my own protocol. I think I go modern. If it's supposed to unite billions, it should have zeitgeist.
Definitely having and party, but a good one, not where everybody just consumes, but participates, a gaming area, tabletop and all, music, some gladiator stuff, animals, a world wide party, Yeahi we have UFOs, you just got rockets. Blow up your last ressources chasing us.
See? The royal plural is coming to us quite naturally.

Definitely Star Trek. As theme.

edit on 12-8-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:32 AM
Good morning, all you lovely people!
Have some CAKE

If we were looking for an ATS theme song, that would be my choice.

And because I decided I start trying to be nicer to people, I invite you to come with walkin' on the sun

I know there's some twisted reason, why I should be ashamed for loving this song. But I don't, and I really do.

edit on 13-8-2016 by Peeple because: Add

Nobody's asking, but let me tell you something very personal, this is my signature song.
Just at "peaches" I think about the cutest little butt.

Last one

On a political side note, there are some really good german artists, getting surpressed from the fascist clique ruling germany, free art! Wer bin ich
And help if you can, one of them is still alive and the best german musician we currently have. Go and like Gisbert zu Knyphausen.

edit on 13-8-2016 by Peeple because: A bit dramatic, but still true

Sorry I know I said no more, but I have to simply because it's brilliant Larry & His Flask: Hobo's Lament

edit on 13-8-2016 by Peeple because: Another add

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:28 AM

It is very obvious you've got the joke or punch line... as practice shows there is a sort of blissful ignorance in that self of blatant unawareness, but once that is seen and finally over come when the self and personal hell one was unaware of being in yet there is a "self" whining and experiencing it but not calling it hell because some moments arent... in that teeter totter of now happy now sad but yet everyone seeking that ease of just being happy stepping on all toes to get there. Yet once out of that... one is blatantly aware of all the hells of everyone else and their ignorance is the furthest thing from bliss that we could ever experience.

It is very very painful dwelling in the hells others make in their moment to moment to moment. So I understand the suffering that occurs after that suffering ends... attached to empathy is still an attachment... so who or what are you attached too? I have someone in my heart that sort of gave me the last death blow of awakening that was much much needed so she will always be in my heart, then I am attached to my son but he is on my mind as someone that freed me the day he was born in that mirror of being the oldest wisest person and yet the most spotless being in perfection... so much fear I had about the world of ignorance waiting to sh-t all over him... and I just wanted to encourage his growth channel his energies to where he wanted to go with the gifts that came with him.

So many parents want to hammer childrens faces and being into themselves instead of hey a packet of wild flowers less not see what kind sow them out water them and see what happens... the earth used to do that and still does in various places. It's our ignorance that needed the weeding. Nature handles itself and if we take care of it, it takes care of us instead of takes us out so there's a chance for something else to grow.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:21 PM

Thing is, I hate everybody I ever met who called theirselves "empath", or their televised "mediums", or their "occultists" that's all a load of purest bs.
"Something horrible happened here.... wooooooooo I feel it, oh God I have to sit down, I fee, I. .., I,.... I...." nice job in making a first impression. Great. [sarcasm]

On the other side, David Sereda, so smart! Check out how he picks apart time. And then the pure fellow has to earn his living and all goes south. Like so! close.

What I do,
In fact I would describe it as, "proves the existence of god and made alien contact". Pegmac.

We can totally argue about that. Try me.

(Disclaimer, my definition of god and alien)

Holy #, that means (I couldn't say it, tried to say we) they, the aliens are up the food chain! Guys, we are bred like beatles. Hormones enhances it. I mean the puppies. They love us like cats, but they have to kill a lot of us.
Holy # how do you sell stuff like that? But it's important and we ...
I am speechless, because of opinions?
Look at it what's the core message? There's a 9times bigger than we hungry shark coming at us.
And all the communication takes place in heart, mind, the you know parts.
How #ing embarrassing.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:16 PM

Oh I know... that monetary temptation. Sometimes I wonder if Jesus existed and he was strutting around Rome as some famous person and people were like hey comes see the freak that heals people... and he wasn't about that went and flipped the tables like I'm not your f-ing joke of a commodity and then they all ran to the emperor that dude won't let us make money off of him all claiming he's the son of god... then the emperor saying bullsh-t! im king meaning im the damned son of god nail up that sonuvabitch as a lesson.

Yay capitalism...

There is temptation of course for people to sell out their gifts and talents and well... that can be slave boat number two, with contracts and legalese and losing the rights to ones image or voice and poof where's the freedom? Who cares cause you're rich right? But then where's the privacy? Everyone in your grill looking to chase you down for a photo op for the latest tabloid his butt was flat today check out this one who wore their ass the best?

It's so absurd it's funny but then again it's not obsurd also works depending on the spell checker...
edit on 13-8-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: legalese legalize no autocorrect when thought is faster than fingers speeling comprehension... oh squiggly line thank you for taking the time for correctness and not grammar

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:32 PM

That's not temptation that's pressure, sometimes survival instinct.
Anyways, I still say we are in better hands going with the alien option, kill the "top of the pyramid" first, this way chances are more of us make it through the reaping.
As in # you what have you ever done for us, other than enslaving us?
Hm a good breeder, given that we are kept to fulfill a function in the garden, would certainly test us somehow. Who's a good cow? And what is it that makes one a good cow?

Since they seem to like me... That's sooooo funny...

I need a smoke.

"Life's a game", twisted sick bastards. Life is to be playfull, the game is game theory, win, destroy, dominate.
I counter your spell, with a
"Who lives through the sword, dies through the sword"
That's more powerful you dumb narcissistic loonatics.
I hope right now everybody on the wrong track gets a strong itchy feeling. On your leg? The butt? Your $£%?
Buy your way out. We the people take that.

Remember the story about AI which started saving for itself? I forgot the name of the bank. Thanks for the testrun.
Can you live without money?
Because I can.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:02 PM

Well with technology you can be your own master, but hey society says be a team player the roads you drive on and the side walk you use etc etc is community so pay your due in that group ideology.

So many groups vying for that power instead of tolerance... and well that why it's MASS media conglomerates and groups taking percentages of sales to lobby and throw their weight around saying hey we can increase the quality of life by adding jobs or industry in exchange for resources... but of course depending on industry there can be crime etc. well only because of the ideology that some things are BAD when they can be legislated for public safety... but then again people say oh now or MOO that cuts the grass out of our field instead of derp just pull up the damned fence and learn what tolerance under understanding is because you're ceasing to be a cow and becoming a braying ass.

Then what do the children get? Weee! then what the hell is this? and this and this and that and this and why why why until ahhhh!!!! Well, information sponges and people saying if we can make them absorb this that and the other by way of programming then this system and that system can stay in some sort of balance... well, some of them that used to be deemed useful are a detriment like religion people say screw societies law it's my make believe religious law that matters and then where's tolerance and understanding?

Up to the courts to decide of course... but if that court is biased or doesn't abide by separation of church and state? You can get nailed to an ideological cross or sent up the river of bias and discrimination... want to build walls, keep other people from opportunity, because it's the animal thing and not the human thing to do.

Protecting ones den or cave... one of the oldest ingrained animistic traits still inborn in many people fostered and grown in various ways as habitual programming to be controlled by so someone can dance people around like a puppet on a string by pushing one single button like activate the emotional center so they do something that send in the robots of control so programmed into thinking it's the right thing to do.

That's the problem with the male dominated role ideas of stifle and beat and push out all emotion as possible to be unthinking and unflinching when that trigger to kill or hurt others is pressed or asked for.

So yeah breeding cows that's all women seem to be good for when not treated as equals in such a stupidly programmed place that is not one of equality. If a woman is seen to a better or equal job then she is a freak to be feared not someone to look up to... what utter ignorance and inferiority complexes that requires to be programmed into society. But hey it keeps down the population huh?

If people were in peace and happiness and not feeling like they have to be scavengers then woo they'd consume so many of those resources that those large conglomerates want to hoard for more and more profit...

But hey that's the system we are faced with and well... it needs reform the UN knows it, the Federal not seeking to drag it's feet for the make believers as reality knows it and well the problem is tolerance and understanding only comes from over coming fear.

So of course making people trigger happy or punch drunk by playing on those sympathies instead of no this is not the right way to go about running a society but one of control drones and slaves to certain systems as cogs in a machine over and over unfortunately takes all of that and some time to change it...

Especially when so very many people are held bound by those very systems many of them just a want but not really a need but seem to be a need because it is an escape and oasis from the actual hell going on due to all of that crap flying around peoples minds... unsolved unknown and that why that never seems to get an answer except from some given purpose instead of a chosen purpose... I have always had affinities or gifts or pulls for certain things more than others... those things can be my mode of a living to earn income, and well they are certainly fulfilling in and of themselves, and what do I do simply encourage others to find what their purpose is that is already there inherent in them... not accept one not borrow one and in such a manner they will find a huge wellspring of purpose and fulfillment and self determination outside of that huge square pegs being beat through round holes of labeling and statistics to pander at... that can still occur but with transparency and not some plot of insiders playing everyone for suckers and fools... as in buy into my system as you said making yoga a feel good joke.

Everyone is in the market for happiness and trying to corner in that market is the round and round... beat them up so they are down and then they lash out for the round and round, lift them up and whew free advertising or consumer for life... it's ridiculous but that's how it works. Everyone being PT Barnum'ed from cradle to grave.

edit on 13-8-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>