It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Just saw your weasel in the "machine" thread come here and see ...
Was hillary the weasel? It gets so confusing.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Hahaha!

Just trying not to say something... uh, wrong, or mean, in the political threads. So posted on the Georgia Guidestones thread. 8/14 is a Sunday so no global market meltdown. And glad that Techxnicallity is OK. Have you seen, This is Sublimecraft thread? It is strange to put a face to name after the years of an avi.

Speaking of... I saw this cute photo in the paper of a baby yak being raised on a farm. The first I thing I thought of was, "Wonder what he looks like with a helmet on?"! Made me laugh!

edit on 9-8-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: cha-cha-cha changes

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Haha a yak with helmet? That's adorable!
I'm thinking about adopting rats, I saw this video "epic rat tricks" or was it amazing? Anyway there was one who walked a rope and the other ... well he just hang there, I can totally identify with that. Now I plan to get the worlds clumsiest rat and make epic rat trick failed videos.

And now I was just looking at Sublime 's thread. It would be pretty cool to have a show your face thread. Would you?
edit on 9-8-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I have a face for radio!

I like being anonymous. Not so much here in my hometown and a couple other places so wandering around being unknown is a nice comfort. BUT... I would totally put on an Iron Maiden t-shirt! Maybe, 2 Minutes To Midnight or Wasted Years. Woman In Uniform or Wratchchild would work too!

Right now... too early for me.

edit on 9-8-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: tori spelling

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

So you dove into that pool fully suited and prepared huh? Be sure to up the boots upside down to get the water out of them, unless you like cheap ankle weights and free blisters and prunes for toes.

...and hey don't make hip waders deep enough for that pool.

I'm more focused on the local front right now... I noticed they were trying to move PACs into local city politics beyond state... and um yeah how much voice can be bought out and for what purpose is that going to serve? My damned state can't get any more payout pander... well it can but the religious right isn't a large enough group to pander too any more so they look more out of place than a wet cat when they bathe themselves just fine.

Tax haven to pander from and too how sweet it was huh? When discrimination had a voice.

Dang sorry for the infection bleh I should have brushed my teeth before comment. Sorry if that taste is a little bitter butt hay, as in sit on down and try some equality it's rad as in cool; not radical as in the; woooooo! fear mongering sort.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I saw your fa-ace!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Was it bright and shiny? I blame the humidity. Although that oil off the nose helps thread go through a needle much easier... I've no more patches to sew on my coat and that's a good thing. A friend has a vest with so many patches... he could remove the vest and have one made entirely of the patches.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

It was brighter than I expected. Must be the name.
Are you one of those cut-off persons?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

If you mean left to rot by a bunch of programmed nazi sorts? You could say that... fortunately it's more of a family so backwards and stupid that I of goodwill to come help the aging turds so their house didn't start falling apart that their toxic ways started arising again... and before I could lift my RV into art and travel mode the DMV struck me down with a federally illegal statute used to discriminate against many many people. Fortunately I didnt make it a personal fight but have been standing in solidarity by all of those effected... so hey there is a bright and shiny, I'm not going to bend over and take the illegal shaft from a corrupt state government nor my toxic family that were never fit to be parents or anywhere within 1000 yards of children.

So keeping up the good fight despite all odds... I have legal pathways out of here but I am seeing it through to the end as it is not just about me, but thousands of people disenfranchised by a system of discrimination that has gone rampant and unchecked for decades.

DOT discrimination, Bathroom discrimination, Movie industry discrimination that actually helped drive economy in this state out of the gutter now that it's built they want to give all the ART types the boot that's the real reason behind the transgender law, they don't want all the "minorities" to vote including disabled, elderly etc. so there's the voter ID law tied into the DOT discrimination. So it's a big huge corrupt mess of nonsense that needs reform worse than a 3rd world country politically in my honest opinion.

So hey it's a bit more than stuck between a rock and a hard place of family and state government... but the fed is rocking it out despite the judges on the take that try to use stalling measures to prevent federal cases from heading to court. They somehow think if they can manage to keep political power the abuses of human rights and freedoms guaranteed by the constitution and laws for equal rights and not discrimination of the US they are supposed to follow if getting federal funds will somehow allow them to escape that responsibility.

Decade upon decade of them doing this... it is sick it is wrong and it's not American to be doing such a thing to the citizens of a state to hold them in bondage that the federal government has said it discriminatory and bigoted and xenophobic in nature. This is not a side of the US often seen unless on vests the time into politics to see the entire picture and see who is on the take and wishing for such abhorrent systems and rampant abuse of power to continue where the voice does not represent the actual citizens but the groups involved in buying them out that makes them hungry to keep those seats of power instead of working for the actual people of the state itself.

I have heard in this wonderful beautiful state full of all sorts of people no less than several thousand times "the south will rise again" Um no it wont it is already bound in a slavery by the very state officials themselves.

So I stand strong for what this country means when it waves that flag that means freedom in We the People... not we the special chosen few, not we the corporations named people, not we the kkk, not we the nra, not we the pander it until the wheels fall off... but real honest living breathing people of all walks of life that deserve the liberty and freedom and the very justice it f-ing deserves.

sorry got a lil ranty but it's 100% the truth

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

That was beautiful no need to apologise. And my inner voice expressed it as if you were giving a speech to all We The People, a dark green flag rose behind you with a dove with pierced wings on it.
All the cast outs, or "Cut-Offs"(haha that's funny, is that where the name comes from?) rise.
Because the only ones who could speak for the majority, is the majority. And most feel what you said. And in western countries WTP are neither starving or super rich. Or having our dream occupation. But we get treated like that. For the majority life is lukewarm with the bitter aftertaste of disappointment.
Sure you get by, make room for little treats, but if WTP are honest,

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

... it is sick it is wrong and it's not American to be doing such a thing to the citizens of a state to hold them in bondage that the federal government has said it discriminatory and bigoted and xenophobic in nature. This is not a side of the US often seen unless on vests the time into politics to see the entire picture and see who is on the take and wishing for such abhorrent systems and rampant abuse of power to continue where the voice does not represent the actual citizens but the groups involved in buying them out that makes them hungry to keep those seats of power instead of working for the actual people of the state itself.

I stand strong for what this country means when it waves that flag that means freedom in We the People... not we the special chosen few, not we the corporations named people, not we the kkk, not we the nra, not we the pander it until the wheels fall off... but real honest living breathing people of all walks of life that deserve the liberty and freedom and the very justice it f-ing deserves.

sorry got a lil ranty but it's 100% the truth

this. Just replace America with industrialised nations.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
And to get back to the gangstalking dolphins, i.E. All the woo-archeology, ghosts, gods, UFOs and the unknown:

What if its,
3Dspace, time and "conscience"?
5 dimensions.
Conscience in this case = not-materialised information. Spooky action at a distance is basically proof, information exists outside of time, just the "container" exists in space and if we observe it also in time. But not the information, if you imagine that as bit "0/1".
Bit is the essence of all information, as proven by every computing device we have.

Add:
OMG, think about it! All the implications! I believe someone else thought about it before, but you know how exciting it is if the coin drops and you finally get it.
Holy #, ey? Ts reality...
Or am I wrong, what do you think?

edit on 10-8-2016 by Peeple because: Add

Also, what if observing is two "bit-waves" crossing that's why it pushes the image, the container of the information in one place? Like creating the dot on a maximum.

edit on 10-8-2016 by Peeple because: 2.add

edit on 10-8-2016 by Peeple because: Clarification

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Sure people covers all people, the audience was state politics trying to be rogue as a member of the states that united after the civil war... yet still get all the money and benefits of being united. Some states want to pull their own Brexit like Texit err I mean Tex-as if that would ever work. But the discrimination is due to those not still living just carrying the torches for burning society down instead of the one of freedom.

But yeah the woo... taking atoms into account there is no such thing as 1 or 2 D space it starts at 3 dimensions so really it's one dimension as far as matter goes, the states of matter under the influence of energy however can undulate and move in interesting ways or turn itself inside out like worm holes and mobius a strip this is seen as time though gravity in various states of that flux in varying strengths cause the different flows and forms of that elusive dark matter or shadow over which it takes time to reveal the light that is there. But since it is all moving it has trails or entanglements of decay from one state to another as particles move at different rates or em vibrations grabbing releasing and flowing along, very water like except as a sea of particles bending light in many varied ways changing the perception of it being perceived as it all stretches retracts and undulates along form tidal pools, vortices etc of varying vectors of influence. Kinda like a black smoke that has light behind it that passes all around and between the entire particle mass on every scale... or basically a particle cloud that it just there that doesn't interfere with the movement of the other particulate just kinda goes with the flow and all pervasive. Solar winds causing eddy currents of charged particles zipping along as solar winds.

The best way to describe space in my opinion is like a emulsion same as mayo where various states of matter suspend and separate over time due to heat sources or cold pockets or disturbance.

Can of worms I suppose if you are what you eat no matter the life then those things are simply animated dirt. Teasing as they process the microbes out and poop dirt like a whale shark that only eats plankton... it's interesting seeing microcosm and macrocosm and how many of the very same systems repeat the exact same process. The thing about being aware of it is there is a choice or free will of the process... yet we still have processes naturally there that a whole biome inside of us depend on.

So never alone... we are responsible for billions of tiny living things inside of us otherwise why feed da bebes when that belly starts thundering? It can be kinda comical but not to imagine it's an ancient civilization and the little priests are communing with an unseen god to get abundance we push over here the sky thunders and food eventually drops from the sky...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

pretty and smart...
Sorry I have a silly happy day today.
But yes who are we to say consciousness is restricted to this or that appearance, we don't even have a real definition of it.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

True so many forms with no need of concepts just the appreciation of them as they are all perfect in and of themselves beyond the flocking... clinging to impermanent states coming and going. Some concepts 1000s and 1000s of years old of no benefit the longer grasped they become the sinking ship the longer things go on but it's all just floaters to the sunbeam something the eye tries to grasp in a stasis for a good look to think about but cannot be held just experienced as it flows along the surface. Reality is like that... people trying to hold onto that floater in one spot called memory guess where it will be in the future instead of it just arises and passes and is beautiful and perfect without any need to hold onto it... of course time still passes so creating and appreciating in all the sense spheres as individual with no mind to discriminate the experience just enjoy it as it is arising is a great sense of happiness. Those anchored to the nonsense as lasting? Wholly opposite in experience, full of suffering, affinities for bias, pain etc etc but such I suppose could be said to be the divine comedy or tragedy... the double edged sword people keep ignorantly cutting themselves on life after life in unawareness in selfish importance as if that concept is real and not just random memories tied together as experience one calls a self... those are the sinkers, people provide themselves hooks and strike the bait not knowing they too are just dinner in the grand scheme of things. Oh the humanity lol.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Pain can be beautiful. There is something to suffering, I wouldn't want to miss. Dopamine is equally important.
I am German what can I do, I like Weltschmerz. And I cried for two days or so, when I was 9 or sthg and heard of the ozone hole.
Or later, I loved Hugo Chavez. Watch "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised" seriously that thing got me burning. Cancer is a great way to kill people. If I were secret service, or hitman, that would be my weapon of choice. Nobody would ever be able to find out, if I gave it to him, or he got it through the environment.

The thing is I believe pain is part of growing up, sometimes it's joy, sometimes it hurts. Our culture just has no "cultural recipe" on how to deal with it. Just catch phrases, lies, an industry of "how to feel good". The moment pain strikes, you're not normal, probably it's your own fault and you need a pill.
While in truth, it's all #. If we want to save the planet, there might very well be just the solution to reduce the population drastically. The question already is "how many can be saved", not "can we fix it". And all we have is us.

I'm kind of a general dilettante, not magician, not one of the meditation people, not religious, not scientific, not philosophical... just dangerous half knowledge and a fixation on life. I had my share of woo, a lot, from an early age on, funny things happen, if you just open yourself, the best way to experience that is nature. I talked with animals and they answered, trees comforted me, I sat by a river on a mountain and saw a UFO.
One of the things I learned is, we are on our own. Nobody will come to save us. Every living thing hates humans. We are the enemy number1. A relationship is hard work, plants don't bloom, if you don't take care of them. Yet we somehow think "do my will" is a way to treat life and we deserve so, because we are god.
Not all, just majority and to some extent. Everything is a bell curve.

I'm working on my unified woo theory, but tbh, it will be what literally not a single person, will want to hear. Not romantic gods and aliens, no good no evil, but tons of pain. But that's birth. Sometimes the mother dies.

And somehow I feel like it should be comon courtesy, after I saw your face and really appreciate talking to you, (most of you all), that I show you mine. I put a little veil over it, now I look like a crazy hacker.

I feel brave for doing that, isn't that crazy? We share so deep thoughts, it's like I already showed you more than I would if I had have had a personal encounter with you. After all the content is more important anyways.
Our, or at least my every day lacks content.

Take it as a gesture of appreciation.
Two Aliens greeting eachother.

edit on 11-8-2016 by Peeple because: add

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
To get this to the next page (thanks for not helping everybody)
I'll now give you a taste of the ramblings, my brain entertains me with.

Assumptions are,
There is a self aware conscious entity, or a whole colony of them trolling our minds.
I am not the first to make contact with them.

If these beings were an entirely strange kind of life, just a cloudish thing almost no density, no body the way we would define it, could it live?
What would it feed on? Is it an energy being feeding on energy? Do they have different species in their realm of existence, or is it just one?
Wouldn't it be likely they're much more common in the universe than we are?
How can there be evidence of crafts, if they are energy beings. Does that mean there never was a wreckage? Or can they manifest? A failed testdrive? Or is it for their body just as hazardous to enter our world, as to enter theirs probably means total disintegration to us?

Hope that's enough?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Nope.
And another one.

Wait.

Now?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Still the same page, uhm...

Another

One

Bites

The

Dust

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

And

Another

One

Is it gone or down? Or done?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I start to feel silly, but can't edit the picture out anymore.

S
O
O
O
O
O

N
O
W
?

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join