It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Pulled over to the side of the road, a pullout for slow cars

People are looking at the chasm below

The mountains, the valley, the height, the view

The feeling is so strong, the “wanting to jump” one...

I know this will work

Over the railing I go at the car pull out

People in shock and horror all yell out

Away I flew zipping around the valley

I circle back around and wave to the land locked

Then I woke up

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Bud Spencer died a few days ago.
Brexit, Europe feels like they broke up with us.

Since a few days I got this quote stuck, Bud said and I paraphrase:

Don't worry about who loves you, because you can never know.
Focus on who you love, because that's the only certainty you can find.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I feel it - something is fundamentally different in the world as of the last week or two. I suspect astrological/archetypal - definitely energetic. I have seen it play out in various ways even here at home and in my family. The overall theme seems to be "shifting to a new gear", after being stuck in second gear for too long in a personal situation or with specific people at work or whatever, and the engine is over-heating. My dad just had to fire his secretary of 14 years yesterday. And the triggering event happened quite suddenly.

At any rate, I feel quite vulnerable these days. So I totally feel for you and especially the part about love - which turns out to be the most important, especially when you are isolated a lot and feel that your social connections are semi-disturbingly ambiguous!

As an aside, I think the Schumann frequency is totally out of whack on the planet, and love energy is suffering. I battle this every day, but always try to return to level-headed decency.

I don't know you very well, but I send love your way, Peeple!

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

Thank you. Reminded me a bit of this song The asteroids galaxy tour- out of frequency .

Schumann frequency is something I remember if someone mentions it, but never think about it, which is weird, because I believe it could play an interesting role, in the "unified woo theory". So also thanks for that.

I mean our brains also run on electro-magnetic impulses. The weather also feels a bit more "charged" than usual.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hi guys... wanted to post something from the unpronounceable Mexican volcano that was interesting... might be embers being caught by the wind, but as there is some legit "earth light" activity there, thought I'd post it...

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

And yes, that post was a fav of mine, too ...

so many different experiential "worlds" on this one, it boggles.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I'd not guessed yourself to be someone hurting animals even if just metaphorical. Did I cough up a furball in your shoes good sir?

Heh... just too make sure there's no confusion, no, I don't think hurting animals (even the worst of the human kind) is cool... but pinching kitten balls did make me laugh in that once removed, imaginary way.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The lights look like CGI. That has to be a stationary camera, right? Because there is no panning, or trying to follow them across the screen. I say CGI because the second set of lights follow the same path as the first.

Anyway, check this one out before it gets closed for T&C violations! (Somebody will say something stoopid)

ATS link: Scientists find that Ayahuasca stimulates the birth of new brain cells.
edit on 30-6-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: tori spelling

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I don't know, but isn't that more or less common, because of the glas? I think I remember volcano glas, what is it called? The stuff mayans, aztecs (?) made their weapons with?

And I was thinking, what if a transgender person would be really into spirituality and would do what KellyPrettyBear did to give birth to the soul, would the next one be the same, not biological gender, or adjust?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Obsidian? That was also used by the Native Americans as arrow heads. It also featured in Neal Stephenson's novel Snow Crash (?? I've read most of his stuff so I might have the titles/plots Kahn!fused). Anyway, some crazy Aleut is killing people with an obsidian tipped spear.

As for the LGBT I do not know! But somebody here on ATS suggested that instead just being an acronym it should be made into a word. The suggested one was: Ligbit. I personally like it! The example sentence: After the parade there will be ligbit discussion group!

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I saw a vision of someone being conflicting this morning and then out of no where the Dalai Lama appeared pissing a stream so strong he was lifted up of the ground chasing and pissing all over the person... he got a rise out of whateer it was and I was at first confused by the imagery but then started laughing and then a vision quickly followed in female form of a female doing the same thing out of her breasts of course that requires prgnancy to occur so I saw this female chasing him off... single man wanting to sew oats I suppose then the milk stopped I became the female with the person as a baby nursing on my breast craddled and making clear eye contact of bonding in that natural role... as any mother would with her child.

Of course, being the nuturing accepting sort I wasn't disturbed at the vision of suddenly being female and the male running away from words he couldnt back up in a pissing match kinda lost out to the fire hose as he passed from the material womb as a child with no responsibility in adult form into that as a newborn child in the never ceasing cycle of becoming from certain attachments or labels one refuses to let go that become an ego or self in some illusory permanence that of course is not at one with the impermanent nature of all things as they arise and pass when not so attached which is of course what causes the arisings and passings in what one assumes to be a perment lasting self instead of the every present changing nature of reality seen or unseen when it simply just uis what it is beyond such.

So strange a vision? Or just a natural occurance normally unseen rippling below the surface of reality one can take as a metaphor when not so subjected to the objective reality simply known as ground of form, and not flight of spirit. There of course is the possibility to experience either or we do this all the time, except both is a dream... unless one become firmly rooted into the ground of reality or sorry for the dogma but: dharmakaya as ones mode of being and expression when one comes into contact with nature in ones body, speech, and mind or the 3 worlds when not so attached to the 12 links of causation that bind one to the dream and not dream illusion that they are simply both dreams until one is popped does one start to really live and understand reality... popping the 2nd is of course ones choice as either a vajrasattva or buddha yet both completely fully awakened and aware of such arisings and passings as simply awake.

When someone isnt awake from leaping and popping that void and landing in all pervasive space or the mortal womb? Then one has no idea in which dream womb they are being carried in... typically, it is whomever or whatever that yanks one out of that blissful void... eventually the water or second bubble pops and there is only firm ground like the earth... where all arises and passes and one is no different than that earth buddha reached down and touched as a witness from the void that is still existed being utterly detached or formless and experiencing form.

This simply means one can be unattached and in the void nature in all things and experience... while walking, sitting, sleeping, working, or basically just simply being with a mind no different than a clear sky with no clouds of delusion or illusion crossing it's surface that is ones own... when ones mind speaks and ones mind does not then both obvious become hearing on the subtle plane of hearing consciousness. The 5 senses are similar in such functioning as being a separate consciousness... and one can know anothers attachment via which sense door they prefer opening to make contact.

It's a very interesting thing to observe and of course not be attached too... as any of that attachment? Turns into becoming but only that becoming that one has dreamt in that illusiory or fake attachment of reality and not truth or that solid ground of reality of being just simply an arising and passing of ones chosen attachments to ones being via sensual attachments ensnared in 5 ways deluded by those 5 consciousness or sense doors and the mind locked to such forming it as a reality yet not reality.

If you dive into the void as a swan what surfaces?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Bwaaaaaaahahahahaaa......

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

My Dakini has been circling for awhile now having a sense of the blood ive been leaking from the wounds of the world, came up and bumped me and asked for an embrace once with some story about feeding her non existent children by filling her void... she didnt expect the rows of teeth in her smile be met with an equal kiss... so she swam off and let me follow her wound as I bled out of mine just to hand her, her heart back as the one she took was stone... she agreed to take it back, upon which time I inserted the key into my heart then broke it off into the lock... then some clown came from behind and tried to blow it out of my chest with a rather large caliber hand gun. Nothing here but us ants in a bivoac on a skeleton with no more meat and thats just the marrow of things.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

This cat doesnt mind losing his breeding stock ability for cat fanciers and all their shows but the banana always has a particular venom for grasping monkeys wanting to peel the outter layer... when met with emptiness it's time to keep ape hangers from slipping by removing such peels from the cage.

AKA I need to do laundry but that requires dealing with the bearded lady and lying one still trying to tamer. One day I'm hoping for a 3 ring circus of my own.
edit on 30-6-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Unfortunately I'm on a rather rad version of Linux these days very secure against those hacker sorts but... stuck with a version of firefox(dispise worse than IE btw) that refuses to play any YT videos no matter what settings I try... wholly annoying and of course one of the reasons it is secure is because it reverts to factory install and only keeps certain personal settings.

But at least i'm not stuck with no technology like some back asswards prepper grinding away without asking when to stop when no one even said start grinding it to begin with... the rudness will hit them eventually... but hey? R! free pepper mateys.

Anyone else been dealing with the hacked into oblivion thing? Took me nearly 9 months to get a laptop up, cellphone bricked into nothiness a few months later... I can bridge it to my laptop if I can find where it's been paper weighting and try to recover... but then this site is the only one I recall a PW for I was having to change them so damned much that when I got bricked all my accounts PW's went weeee off into the wind, I've got the hints for them on my bricked ass cell phone... so it's been a pretty comical situation.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I admit I had to read it 3 times and look up a few words, but that's a fantastic wordsalad! Which is a good thing around here! How did you do that?
Let me guess, it's yummy because it's made of 3 layers! There is the smooth leaf, I read all 3 as 1, and that's a quite interesting story, did you notice?
Then I read your 2nd posts two times and tried to make sense, suddenly it got personal meaning. That's art, brother!
And the first one speaks to me about the universe and everything, talks to my emotions, is just beautiful.

A hundred stars if I could.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

True word salads are typically so seasonal one can't distingush what the spices are cause theyve no blend that makes any sense... as the reference is left on the walkabout in dreamtime somewhere outback.

I basically made a metaphorical that was a combination of real life events in yes all 3 worlds which is of course understandible with similar experience and knowledge of terminology.

Of course bro'ing someone if you don't know them is like human trafficking... help I need an adult! Oh wait I'm one of those too... obviously speaking in past tense, and present tense and the reply is made for your future...

So casting shade? Nah it's already dark outside right now...

p.s. shades always casted down cause of the all peeping eye and someone in public viewing private nudity is pretty perverse when unwelcomed... when people do such stalking they dont care about the flower bed stalks their eyes keep stepping on.

That was a nice gift for you btw since you seemed to like layered things... kinda like taco bell pretending to be Mexican food did you know Chilito is mexican slang for penis? Thanks George Lopez, but not for the penis... just the knowledge about that slang... I nearly had the chipotle sh-ts laughing at a summer's eve sort standing in line twanging out such an order. I can recall if my eyes were in need of visine or not, hell I was about 22 at the time so a visine attachment like a water bottle in a hampster cage off of some glasses would have likely came in handy. Yes that was in refference to possibly being stoneded in a tacobell late night when all the drunk frat boys would be in their with their side arm from the bar giggling trying to not let the thought of her walk of shame become reality at least before dawn.
edit on 30-6-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: like um spelling n junk

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Dunno Skippy... while one cannot really tell about cgi these days, this one doesn't seem to be... why someone would bother to paint ambiguous light blobs into a segment of a geologist's volcano cam doesn't scan too well.. .but tra-la-la.

And thanks for the pronunciation... though I suspect if I ever utter it out loud I won't remember and won't have easy access to that clip, so I'll likely mumble "puppy-cut-the-cattle" and hope for the best.

eta: and really, guess it's "puppy cat duh petal" ... stupid consonant rich languages!
edit on 7/1/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Your signature reminds me of Night Train... thats something to really watch out for. Cheap fortfied wine gaurantees a headache without hydration much like being on Mr. Boones farm with a Mad Dog having perfect vision.
edit on 1-7-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Catching the night train to Boone's Farm, indeed.

Though really, I usually take the midnight express to Palookaville.

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join