It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

We are the hardware.

"They" owe us big time.

But we'd have no delusions of spirituality without "them".

Nothing functions without the support of the entire system.

But "we" own nothing.

We don't own bodies, minds or "souls".

Nobody owns anything...

Everything leeches off of everything.

Leeching continues until some sentience gets skillful enough to say "no".

But you better be careful with "no".

You might discover that you need that heart or liver equivalent more than you first realized, before getting all snooty.

Kev
edit on 15-6-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

you can't argue taste

I beg to differ ... or argue.

But as to your epiphany, that's sorta what we've been dancing around here for some time... basically, the old Charles Fort statement stands ... we're property.

Weeee!

Any idea of the current market price of a kilo of loosh is these days? I hear they are having a sale in Orlando.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I am not snooty, I am just kindly asking if it might be possible, to know what kind of relationship do we actually have?
What's the deal here?
What price are we paying and for what exactly?
Sounds like stuff one would want to know, if encountering a strange interaction.
Before it's too late.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I wasn't calling you snooty.

I was orating to a wider audience like usual.

Very reasonable questions...

But none will be easy to 100% prove anytime soon.

Even if we ask very nicely, its hard to say when we will get a real seat at the table.

Never if certain people (disinfo agents) get their way.

Kev
edit on 15-6-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I don't support the concept of loosh per se.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Which loosh? Energy cattle?
Or do you have a unified loosh theory?

edit on 15-6-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

I don't support the concept of loosh per se.

Not sure I do either; just riffin off the Fortean "were Property" theory.

Property probably isn't the right word....there probably isn't a word for what we are...
edit on 15-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Because "they" refuse to acknowledge it exists!
That's dangerous. They rather would make us addicted to "medicine" than listen for a second.
But it's so very plausible, possible it seems criminal to not at least adress the core issues.

All just crazy. All of them which have slightly different perception filters than me are wrong. And then boom, we're all zombies, or machines, or cyborgs, or just extincted in one big blow, or ...
All just because we can't admit the obvious.
That's not natural.
We are discussing the control loop, everybody knows, and then when you ask questions, they use passive aggressive behaviour, to make it go away.

Give me one example of one species so eager to destroy itself as we do? Without having a strategy on how to change the host. Which we don't have.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

CPU cycles (access to our brains) is a major "currency" it's actually hard to come by...that's why UFOs and other religions have to get completely ridiculous with ridiculous concepts and many blinky lights to get a toehold in our brains.

A toehold in our bodies is also in big demand..and much easier to come by.

Body access keeps "the dead" and dead collectives from fading away so fast...or at all.

That's the theory anyway.

Energy is not the issue so much...but "tethering" to gain stability and brain access to think with the "old fashioned way".

Kev

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Well said.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

If you can't change host bodies or exist without a super fragile one, you are considered "not sentient", and "not worth getting to know or meet straight up with minimal deception".

Just meat.

Kev

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

A theory and as good as any other.
I am just not even sure, if there can be implied "a toehold in our bodies".
The perception device could be the weak link.
From there on you can suggest everything, like this makes your left foot tickle, there you have cancer and now you are sad.
As well as you're the best, suggestions for creative work, the list is endless,
Every feedback we get could be the bait.
While comfortably sitting in their own universe, realm of existence, wherever their center, main body, is.

But they need to make visual contact to establish the line, that's fairly safe to assume, I guess.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

If you can't change host bodies or exist without a super fragile one, you are considered "not sentient", and "not worth getting to know or meet straight up with minimal deception".

Just meat.

Kev

Also possible, it makes me want to duck and cover, so I choose to assume it could be less sinister, but experience says, maybe.

My point is exactly that, guys, this is it:contact!
We are so smart we made contact, a while ago actually!
Something is there! We don't know what it is, but it's definitely responding and interacting. Define intelligence.
It seems self aware, because it protects itself.
Sound familiar, it does, because it fills certain holes, but is not new at all.

We have contact!

edit on 15-6-2016 by Peeple because: Why is nobody else excited?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

See what you just did? You used electricity to get BASS to respond in this thread! Ain't electricity fun?! So you are a puppet master! (points and howls like Invasion of the Body Snatchers).

Seems like he likes thinking and pondering over Ben Rich and things that he has been alleged to have made Wikipedia Ben Rich Talk. The "Einstein made a mistake" one is a good one. I like the "anything you can imagine we've already done" and the one about ET ("If ET got stranded here on earth we could take him back home"). The relativity mistake is interesting because I do not think the equation is wrong but the assumption that a mass cannot be made negligible. See, if you can shield a mass, then you do not need to expend energy on accelerating it. The you do not need to worry about the speed of light limit. That is my general thought on the idea. See, if everything is interacting with everything else you shield all that interaction and "gravity" magically goes away. And you can travel faster than light... take ET home... or even visit the nearest planet that can harbor life to only find primordial goo (rumor).

[Funny! I went to reposition my mouse, and it "thought" I was going to hit 'reply' and shot off the entire browser! Wonder what "it is afraid of"? Guess we'll find out, because I will push the button!]

If our bodies are just hardware... well, then.... (harrumph) (goes off to ponder the 'ugly bad of mostly water' that, mostly, convinced himself he evolved from apes)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I like it, sounds new to me.

What if all you said was true?
Gravity is just the effect of an unknown force?
Or is it masses of unknown life?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

If they are not made of normal matter/energy but something more exotic, there may be no actual visual contact that matters ever.

That's why the high strangeness UFO incidents are projected into our minds with nothing to see.

Kev

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I just know I saw two zigzag flying lights, accelerating, stopping, flashing lights, all very fast.

That's what made me question reality. The entrance drug.
But could be wrong.
Like I said they got direct access to our brain. That's an important thing to know.
Question the perception, not reality.
Or is it that control loop again?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I saw something the apparent size of a 747 nearly in my face...and I know it was either wholly or partially projected into my brain.

But admittedly I don't have any idea if it was partially or entirely.

Kev

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

It was there whatever it was. It messed with you right? Make you ask different questions than before the event?

That's the more interesting question, how far does it go?

To turn it around, a entirely simulated reality, or partially?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I have no effin idea.

That event keeps me humble.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join