It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

An inferior position as far as meaning or certain physical endeavors, sure.. .could be... could be a wide mix of entities, too... some "above" us, some "below" and some tangent but different.. .sure.

Different cases, to me, indicate different critters... but they, of course, could all be "the same" and posturing! They might've learned that from us.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00
As I've written a dozen times on this site, it's darned difficult to disentangle "mind tech" from "schizo disorder" and very likely one reason it's so well hidden... but that such tech exists is pretty solid once one does the legwork.

All I can say is I certainly dislike that such tampering is done to minds... whether it be tech or exotic based tampering, or even biological malfunction. I admit to liking the "schizoid" mindset and have sought it out, chemically, and I also enjoy speaking to creative folks who 'whistle to different drummer'... with the caveat that I knew I could be "normal" again (crosses fingers).

But to subject someone to such without their knowledge.. .yuch.

However I HOPE it's as tricky as Inception would have it... I have a sneaking feeling it's a bit easier to do and likely improving as I type... but hey, maybe our natural state is as mind enslaved puppets and thinking for oneself does create a certain anxiety...

Perhaps mindless minions compromising humanity with a select few free thinkers at the top is in our collective futures, and will constitute the next real "future shock" for us free intellect loving Luddites... hope not, but certainly possible.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Humans sure love to posture!

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

When I was a kid on the farm I had woo contact running out of my ears (in 1961 cell phones hadn't been invented yet an EMF was almost nonexistent).

When I lived in Manteca, .CA I had maybe 25% of the woo access I had as a kid (and lived in a zero bar cellphone black hole).

When I visit the mountains here in .CA I get maybe 50% woo access (no cellphone bars).

Where I live now I have great cellphone bars and nearly zero woo access.

I'm beginning to wonder if there is something to this Faraday cage thing..

That would certainly also explain why deep Brazil has tons of HS "UFOs" and why here in the US they are apparently on the decline.

But I'm not really keen on becoming a literal tin foil hat to test it.

Kev

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
Hmmm ... perhaps the dreaded PTB are covering the earth in carrier em to keep the "others" out of our minds (and TPTB firmly IN them, heh)?

Could be... who knew some of the original tinfoilers might've been perfectly sane? (caveat alert.. .MIGHT have been/be).

Oh, and for the record, I've never heard "voices" in my head,either.. .however much I tried for it!

Closest thing was "hearing" my friend, and he hearing me, for ten or so minutes under the effects of Leary's evil stepchild, then realizing neither of us had spoken a word out loud... and that was another WTF esp moment I don't usually bring up due to the circumstances.

Food for paranoid, totally loony thought... mmmmm my favorite!

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I've had a ton of "picture/feeling" exchanges in my life...those do not peturbe me.

Kev

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Maybe the EMF blocks "the good stuff" and allows in the "bad stuff"?

Kev

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

However I HOPE it's as tricky as Inception would have it... I have a sneaking feeling it's a bit easier to do and likely improving as I type... but hey, maybe our natural state is as mind enslaved puppets and thinking for oneself does create a certain anxiety...

I think "they" have been doing dream manipulation easier than what was depicted in Inception since the 1970s. I happened across an interesting TV show called The Tomorrow People that really showcases what seems like the "Montauk boy" psychic manipulation that was probably a worldwide covert thing starting from those days. I just started watching that earlier before bed, but later when I was sleeping I had a really vivid dream of 2 black helicopters circling my house and a bunch of soldiers getting out of them and invading my house. I managed to get my family and I into a secret chamber and they never got us. Weird coincidence regarding my last Inception post. The dream had a sort of digital/fabricated quality to it...

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hey, check this out! I was checking for news on quantum mechanics and saw this.

[The creators of quantum mechanics] tried to squeeze [QM] all into a spacetime-only reference frame and thus ended up in perpetual weirdness for QM physics.”

[William] Tiller and his colleagues have created a duplex reference frame consisting of two subspaces.

A substance’s particle-nature functions in one subspace, called D-space, which is the spacetime where traditional scientific measurement instruments function. A substance’s wave-nature functions in the other subspace, R-space, which is usually invisible to traditional instruments.

[Tiller] has discovered a type of particle he calls a deltron that acts as a coupling substance between D-space and R-space. When the deltrons are active, and D-space and R-space are in a coupled state, he is able to use traditional measurement instruments to detect R-space.

According to Tiller, human intention is able to create this coupled state.

Source, TheEpochTimes: Quantum Mechanics Has Reached Limit, Says Stanford Scientist Who Offers Alternative

He goes on to state…

“We might reveal new levels of nature’s expression, which might look like new levels of ‘magic’ as interpreted by the old paradigm.”

How’s that for scientific mysticism?! So there are those that can, without equipment, “tap into” R-space because they can intuit the so-called “delectron”. With equipment who knows what they can do/are doing?! Maybe the quantum entanglement of quantum computing is having unintended consequences--like the whole Berny Bears name (and other MEs)!

(Sorry for the drive-by posting but my computer took forever to properly connect up this morning. Got real world stuff to do but will be back on. Even if for no other reason than to check the reaction to above.)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Hmmmm ... GOOD FIND!

At first glance, It makes some sense (of course)... and I wonder how it relates to Bohm's view, which is genius, whether correct or not!

It is a tidy little idea that I'll give a good reading and see if I can glean anything further... but it would explain a whole lot, about stuff discussed on this site as well as established QM mystery.

Again, thanks, sir!

eta: On second thought, it might be total hooey... hard to say, but it's not mainstream publication, which doesn't invalidate it, but does make one take a longer look at it! It would be neat if it gets validation.. .the white world needs some paradigm breaking.
edit on 6/1/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Interesting. Thanks for posting.

I have been typing up notes all day, and among them was this from Agrippa...

"...though man is not an immortal animal, like the universe, he is nonetheless reasonable, and with his intelligence, his imagination and his soul, he can act upon and transform the world."

Seems appropriate.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Hmmmm ... GOOD FIND!

At first glance, It makes some sense (of course)... and I wonder how it relates to Bohm's view, which is genius, whether correct or not!
eta: On second thought, it might be total hooey... hard to say, but it's not mainstream publication...

I just thought it might start a good discussion here! Yeah, Bohm is awesome! I do like the "thinking outside the box" aspect. And hey, the man is from Stanford, so that counts for something (not like some community college or self-taught Guinness (hehe). And if that CERN data bump is correct then the standard model needs some re-working anyway so lets rip it all down to the frame and start over again!

a reply to: Anaana

That is a good quote! How appropriate. I do like, "we create our own reality" over "mean, nasty, PTB messing with our collective consciousness" since that leaves us in control!

================
Now where did I leave my delectron intensifier again... (wanders off looking at the sky not noticing he is falling off a cliff)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I better retry to convince my friend suffering from "chicken little syndrome" that the world is NOT going to end in August.

If any of what was suggested in magik, occult lit, this thread and hinted at by certain physicists when drunk or in private, then fervent thinking CAN have effects in this increasingly surreal reality.

I'll have to retrain my brain, too, if such has ANY reality... depression and perceived lack of power is harmful whether or not consciousness can effect our sandbox... and I'm already 96% it can, with the other 4% reserved for godlike beings doing all the "woo" as an epic prank.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I wonder if that is what I did to myself the other week while listening to The Police and seeing random, funny, strange, connections everywhere? It has dropped down in intensity but I can call it up with caffeine (or a couple beers) as an "on demand" thing. And it no longer resides on my right hand side of the brain (picks up right hand, touches same side of head, above the eye--frontal parietal lobe); and the left back side of my head (picks up left hand and touches behind ear at the back of the head--where the visual cortex resides). Now it is both in back of the head. It is like seeing the world a new in some respects. (Thanks for doing the Brain Macarena with me!)

Funny, watching hockey inside a dark bar, outside was in the sunshine, and women would walk by and look in the window... directly at me! You can't really see in because of the light contrast. Sense of humor seems to help! Keeps the depressing things from happening. And apparently the chicks dig it (shrugs) so, yeah, sure, why not! I'll let it keep on rolling.

Ever see two crazy people in the same room? The more crazy one becomes the alpha dog. I have seen that happen a few times. When TEOT gets around crazy people is funny. They just stare, like all gob-smacked! One this morning kept on trying to get close to me. She even invited me on a cigarette scavenger hunt! I would have loved to go find a shopping cart and search for lint and paper clips all day but had to come to werk.

New song this week.

It is not how you look, but how you feel
(Why do I...)
Only I can bring myself down

-Neal Young F***in' Up

Be excellent to each other! And party on dudes!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I feel ya.. .I'm an insanity magnet (and possibly have caught the fever and am now insane).

Every muttering street staggerer homes in on me like I'm slathered in neon and cheap rotgut... luckily I love me some random inanity and ramblings, but it can be annoying when I have someplace to be (don't make eye contact, don't make eye contact).

And yeah, one can call up the strange, though I'm fairly certain I've been "strangified" when quite normal, conventional and dull.. .so it doesn't seem to be totally conditional on one's state of mind... and stress the "seem."

Spoo-oo-ooky.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: Caver78

My personal take on this is that "IT" wants to terrorize people, to cause them to spike production of cortisol and other hormones. Cortisol can cross the blood brain barrier. Since IMHO "IT" gains access to us through the small junctures of such hormones, they need to frighten us to get access to our brains.

This coincides with my 50 years of the study of so-called "Kundalini" and other "mystical" mechanisms, which "IT" also caused to be socially engineered into us, to again, gain more access to our brains through "mystical experience".

If you read about various encounters, both of so-called "UFOs" and "spiritual creatures", you'd think that they could capture and kills us at will... but that would be counter-productive.. when they don't want to harm us.. just scare us silly.. even "awe" would have a similar effect.

Frankly, I have been of the opinion that I've solved a large chunk of the entire mystery some years ago..but only who has researched the things I've researched would be prone to agree.

Anyway.. my 2 cents.

Kev

I'm new in this neck of the woods ( Baddogma's house) so I'll wade in a little.
First off shamefully I was unaware that cortisol could cross the blood-brain barrier. All I knew is few things can in general.

It honestly never occurred to me another vector "into us" was via a more mundane biological route. All I knew is once one got a lock on your "energy/aura" for lack of better descriptor it was usually a lifetime link and whatever being was pulling that stunt does it's best to make sure the connection is a one way road. It can track you, you can't easily reciprocate, if at all. ( it's doable tho with effort)

I focused more on what I know more about which is sound & vibration as a vector as well.
Silly me!, eh?

It's been postulated humans are fed from, used as supercomputers as we dream, any manner of things so in reality you have to take it on a case by case deal to weed out what may or may not be happening.

Thirdly I call what you describe "the wall of fear". Really as I was coming up there wasn't a lexicon for these things so "Caver-ese" it's been. Interestingly what I've found out thru experience is if you can hold your ground, whatever is projecting the wall of fear can't keep it up indefinitely. If you stand, the illusion drops. What you see after that, again, may or may not be the reality, or accurate visual of a being due to our own filters and predispositions.

So more sorting out and NOT fixating on the first thing you see or the first thing that happens.

I go by categorizing behaviors. Are they repeating? Do they become predictable?

The dream interference, or using us as supercomputers is much easier since it's easy to determine most time that the scenario has nothing to do with you and will repeat over time. It stops when whoever finds an answer or enough data points to move on to something else. I find you are only "tapped" infrequently to make this more difficult to pinpoint.

Just because I rattle on about facing the wall of fear, don't mistake it for being easy or routine.
It's neither.

For Baddogma...I call it "having my Moron Magnet running on full idiocy"!! grins!
Sometimes it yields interesting info, but mostly it's inconvenient.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Then "Brain Macearena"

OMG!!! LOL!!!
I have only met one other person who knew this and I will admit I tried it and slid off a chair onto the floor the first time.
It's been YEARS!

I do know that I use sugar to raise my energy levels as needed, and eat more meat if a heavier energy is required for "working" ( 1000 health-nut-foodies just died cause I admitted that)

Caffine to keep me awake on nights interference is high, Benedryl if I need to sleep due to work/life schedule, to to inconvenience alleged outside interference. I'm not a fan of this method, but I've found it works for me. YMMV

So what you say isn't unheard of.
btw, I'm in decent physical health, not a drinker, and in average mental health. I strive to keep things balanced in 1/3rds. One third normal life, friends and family, one third work and responsibilities, one third is going to be 'the weird" no matter what I do, so I'm resigned. It gets a 'set" amount of my time and no more than that.
edit on 1-6-2016 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2016 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I concur with a sizeable amount of what you posted.

I've experienced the "wall of fear" various times.
But it's us who can't keep up the hormone rush which enables the effect to continue.

I also agree with the lifetime link.

That's why many people only have one large, impressive "UFO" experience. The purpose of the experience is to forge that lifelong bond with the human.

The shock and awe of the experience gets them past the blood brain barrier.

That's why the "UFOs" do the crazy random nonsense #. If you get used to them, the huge hormonal spike doesn't occur.

This mechanism explains much of the mystery.

Kev

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Thanks for the fast reply! Pleasantly unexpected!

I'm intrigued with your explanations because I've been dealing with this as best I can and admittedly in kind of a void. Think we can admit this isn't "sanitized" conversation.

I've used compartmentalization to limit the effects and logic to keep from looping right on out there, I won't lie. maybe not the best tools in the skill set, but I'm also open to new ideas. I try things they either work or don't, I'm married to results, not methods.

I will assume in absence of other information you are correct, well then! I am screwed cause I have stood down a host of things and am probably "tagged" six ways from Sunday. ( gotta laugh or you'd implode, smile) I had figured due to repeat occurrences I had become more immune but reasoned it was a brain adapting to the unusual energies.
My hormones pooping out never occurred to me.

Egg on my face!!!

The mindspeak I reasoned is virtually the same as the principal of the cochlear implant, or the more woo skull to skull tech, seeing pictures is simple and fairly easy. I assumed it happened to some and not others because you'd have to be tagged as a kid, and by virtue of repeat experiences your brain biology was altered. Before full puberty. Kids who were singled out were picked by their physical biology being resilient.

Let me know anytime I am in the ballpark.

Don't worry about ruining the Mystery for me, I prefer to deal with "what is" and not less than that.

As far as the "slapping around" I call it being "Woobied" as in having your consciousness suddenly expanded against your will.
ROFL!
Humor is my "thing"

You get Woobied, it's random, you try not to get PTSD'd and keep living a normal life an maybe try to figure out WTF? Don't get too scared, and don't swing the other way and go all delirious and special snowflake with it. Even keel as much as possible.

Some slappings propel you and you find the upside, some seem very mean spirited, but then life isn't fair.
Either way I learn about "it/them" every time it happens so try to keep it a 2 way street in that respect, altho I still suspect I'm being played.
edit on 2-6-2016 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Whoa that's cool stuff, thanks for the link, it's pretty much exactly what I was thinking lately, beyond physicality.

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join