It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Very valid points about the nuts and bolts being seemingly absent.
Hard to tell tho if the same person could explain to you how their backyard grill functions?
Probably not.

I would expect more technicals being focused on by someone who was "taken" also being a tradesman?
Seeing how the whole experience is reportedly dramatic I can see how someone would hyper-focus on something they perceive as less threatening, instead of on the whole.

But the absence of details of a life support system, or engine design is worrisome.

I would argue in many of the cases we are being fooled by something/type of entity that has found alien abduction screening memories so traumatic to us that it makes great hay for them in messing with us.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Can't link but there was this fantastic documentary about an engineer who had activities in his office, being a smart guy he installed an infra red or ultra violet camera to catch what pushed his screen from the table and things like that and actually caught it. Super fascinating stuff.
Demons woo! Personally I never met something frightening, just a regular brain bug.
Pretty nice. I think it's a he, but to be honest, I don't know.

What do you think about Templar and their heirs? I bet they have "something" to say on that topic too.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

My personal take on this is that "IT" wants to terrorize people, to cause them to spike production of cortisol and other hormones. Cortisol can cross the blood brain barrier. Since IMHO "IT" gains access to us through the small junctures of such hormones, they need to frighten us to get access to our brains.

This coincides with my 50 years of the study of so-called "Kundalini" and other "mystical" mechanisms, which "IT" also caused to be socially engineered into us, to again, gain more access to our brains through "mystical experience".

If you read about various encounters, both of so-called "UFOs" and "spiritual creatures", you'd think that they could capture and kills us at will... but that would be counter-productive.. when they don't want to harm us.. just scare us silly.. even "awe" would have a similar effect.

Frankly, I have been of the opinion that I've solved a large chunk of the entire mystery some years ago..but only who has researched the things I've researched would be prone to agree.

Anyway.. my 2 cents.

Kev

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I guess what I'm saying, or NOT saying is: don't discount any possibilities... almost especially the seeming impossible. One aspect of the Trickster is it tends to slap anyone who's settled on any one answer to the big Q's.

Had a drink with "Carlos" in Bloomfield; interesting chap!

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

As in "Castenada" ?

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

how about giving examples for your statement:

One aspect of the Trickster is it tends to slap anyone who's settled on any one answer to the big Q's.

Have you been slapped?
Has anyone you know from ATS been slapped?

Or are you referring to historical figures?

BTW, I 100% agree.

What would you say is the purpose of the slapping?

Kev

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

What are you thinking about that:

The danger posed by AI to human civilization is not an abstract debate according to a whistleblower who claims to have served for 20 years with a highly classified space program. Corey Goode says that these Secret Space Programs (SSPs) have made contact with a number of extraterrestrial intelligences who have had extensive experience with AI. According to Goode, AI is universal problem that has taken over and eradicated other worlds previously inhabited by organic life forms:

Those who are AI Prophets are already working on a timeline to create a society completely dependent on technology that at one point will hand its sovereignty over to this “AI God” because it will be believed that this AI is the only thing that can rule the world from a neutral perspective and bring world peace for the first time. These AI Prophets have been shown the information of the thousands of other civilizations that have fallen for this trickster god model and were all destroyed. In true “AI Prophet Form” they arrogantly believe this will not happen to us. It appears that this AI has seen something coming up in the future because there has been a sudden rise in “Pro-AI Articles” in the mainstream media very recently.

Exopolitics

Sorry I keep asking you seemingly random stuff, I love your brains, Mr.PrettyBear.
And am also kind of drunk. Once a month that's okay right?
Started all innocent with wine and now it's Cream Liquor and COOOOOKIES!

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Normally considering the source you used, I would say 100% garbage.

However In this case, I fully expect that it will be illegal not to accept a government chip in our heads within 75 years say.

I'd also say that perhaps the "space imps" could be considered to be "AI".

Even a broken clock (Corey Goode) might be accidentally correct twice a day.

Actually a very good question...maybe you should get drunk more often! (J/K).

Kev
edit on 30-5-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Less, but yes. Transhumanism is an unnatural agenda to follow. Which makes you wonder what messed up brain could advocate these kinds of things?

And as we all know, free will is a limited thing and I'd guess all on here would agree, we are messed with by "them".
If you tie in the UFO phenomena, which could be sort of like the bait an AI uses to trick us into believeing purely organic beings will never be able to keep up, because let's face it, our pretty but fragile bodies are what is nowadays considered to be "improvable". In the way to long term space travell, the squishy thing that makes us mortal, something to optimise and overcome.

Which is true, but not the full story. Our physicality is also what makes us capable of dreaming what inspires us beyond pure logic, what gives us power over the "otherworld", the shadows, or whatever you want to call that realm of imagination and mental exercises, like compassion and tolerance, love and all the beautiful things we can do, if we use our hearts and minds.
"They" are freightened of us, we are more than individual machines, we are an organism of billions of members, we share a subconscience, making us immortal from the start. We are more alive than any AI or artificial life form of any kind could ever be.

Our "God" is not something that can be rationalised into oblivion, because it roots in our minds and hearts, we are wired to feel with others. It takes a while of desensitising before we can perform jobs like butcher, soldier, fisher and all that, and even then it takes a toll. We assume acting agents behind all forces of nature, because we "feel" it that way. Soemthing you can only take away, if and when you make our hearts and minds so broken with pain they switch over to an alternate reality, something less human.
I guess I believe in all the stories of "elites" purposefully doing that to people. I believe we made contact with "ET", I believe the suffering and the wars, the debt slavery and all that is forced onto us for a reason.
But "they" will and can never succeed. Because from beyond our graves we will haunt them with the one thing they dread the most: compassion and freedom.

I don't want to use the word "love", because that's tainted beyond recognition. But you catch my drift.
So # it, everyone should follow their heart, stop #ing and make compassionate hugging!
All we do is #, it is sickening, and always with the smack of "not good enough". That is the root of all our problems. # the planet, # other people, # our kids, # everything, that's all we do.
I know you're pretty, even if you got a belly by now, I just feel you're not a #er. None of us here is, we are the ones getting #ed, I have a feeling.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

You must be PUI heavily right now.

(Posting under the influence).

Kev

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Yes. I overdid it.
Sorry.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

No problem.. my wife thinks that I'm "pretty" too.

Kev

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Normally considering the source you used, I would say 100% garbage.

However In this case, I fully expect that it will be illegal not to accept a government chip in our heads within 75 years say.

I'd also say that perhaps the "space imps" could be considered to be "AI".

Even a broken clock (Corey Goode) might be accidentally correct twice a day.

Actually a very good question...maybe you should get drunk more often! (J/K).

Kev

I think the important point is not whether it will be legally required but in fact socially desirable to be chipped. I have no doubt that not in 75 but within 5-10 years social/bank chips will be commonplace. They could even start by using patches, similar to nicotine patches, that simply need to be near an online device in order to be updated.

Marketed as a great help to people, these small patches will be welcomed.

edit on 30-5-2016 by Jonjonj because: cos

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Probably so.

But humans are on track to be a hybrid (cyborg) race.
Those with money at least.
I imagine that the 'non-enhanced' humans will be left to
die / be exterminated.

This is the future that a lot of people are uncomfortable with.

Kev

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Unless you can compare your access to information to that of an elite person's, there really is no difference. For a very long time there have been have's and have not's, the only difference is that the have not's now have a little something that the have's have had for such a long time.

The have not's still have nothing of any import though.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I was semi-sort of agreeing with the PUI of Peeple, that the forced implantation of humans with chips might be considered to be part of a future conspiracy, involving dubious humans reprogramming those chips;

perhaps indeed, some hostile "AI" desires to get us all chipped.

That's the thread I was following up.

Kev

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

As far as "slapped."

maybe I've been toyed with... perhaps slapped, more likely ignored completely, but hard to know what (if anything) is pure chance.

I was thinking more of the historical figures delving into the occult/spiritual ...through the researchers in the 20th century, and possibly lately, but I haven't read too many recent compelling accounts, though it would be surprising if it wasn't still going on... unless everyone is lying, that is.

The accounts are myriad, like so many alchemical figures meeting "men in black" and given the "philosopher's stone" only to have them disappear with little to no proof... the same patterns follow modern "weird" chasers, and one feature, besides small magik feats, involves being given new tech that impresses a small group ...and then all fades away. Why the hints or taunting?

Why does something "correct" something else? To control it in some manner... perhaps "guide"... hard to say when so little context is apparent. Some of this stuff could be misinterpreted as "bad" when it could be just exhibiting a "hands off" approach.

Which is why I give Vallee/Keel/KPB such notice.

eta: and these "others" always act from a position of power, "good" or "bad," ... and keep the information at the bare minimum, usually. It does indicate some sort of interest in us and since we are restricted to this physical realm while they don't seem to be, we are in an inferior informational position.

edit on 5/30/2016 by Baddogma because: add

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

A good response.

But have You ever considered that "the other" actually lacks information that we assume it/they have?

God/angels/aliens are supposed to have the good info and we are supposed to be ignorant.

Really?

Religious books are 100% wrong. Channeling from aliens is 100% wrong. Even the best spirituality and mysticism is nearly entirely wrong.

Have you ever wondered why?

Well one answer is that all that stuff is 100% wrong to begin with.

But another more fun answer is that "it/they" don't have many answers either...and purposely keep us off balance to get the answers for "it/them".

Anyone who has potential, but refuses to maintain forward research progress..might be messed with to get them back to work.

Liminal types are mostly immune to this hazard as they don't let themselves assume just one position on anything. Fellow tricksters are mostly immune to fellow tricksters.

Just another way to look at things.

I've also blogged a bit about a related topic.

Kev

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

The scary thing is that such "mind-copulating" tech has been seriously researched and if dream visualization tech is being played with in the white world, gosh knows how re-writable we are in the black, astr0 being legit or not.

And again, perhaps it ties into the arguments about why some tech really shouldn't be "disclosed" ... it really could shatter folks and make them even more suspicious of big govt and black tech.. .with good reason, I guess.

I got a Gaiam TV subscription a while ago, hoping that there would be some decent whistleblower testimony about covert tech/ops. It takes a lot of goldmining, so much of David Wilcock's material is Ancient Aliens stuff, but this Corey Goode feller has shared a bunch about Voice of God and other crazy mind-related technology that most people wouldn't even believe anyways. I find it fascinating.

There was a huge Hollywood blockbuster several years back called Inception. I think the mind control tech probably works on that level, where skilled operatives can be "half in and half out" of a person's conscious and unconscious, and therefore how their reality unfolds. Matter following the orders of energy, that sort of thing. I may have had some dreams like this - but I have insomnia and schizoaffective disorder, so establishing a good connection to my mind is probably holy hell to attempt. But the other morning I saw a shady dude in a hotel and I said to him "Hey Mr. Computer! G'day Mate". LOL He walked away after....

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

The last bit is funny. Two years ago I was in an Internet café in Karlsruhe writing a very lovely email to some English guy, I wanted to meet, the most poetic thing I ever wrote, and as I stepped out on the streets a guy I've never seen before, approached me out of nowhere and said "that was beautiful."

Another time, about a year ago I wrote about how the pater noster in German is basically praying for an alien to come down to earth and save us. I went shopping and again a guy came towards me yelling "holy crap!".

Yeah all just coincidence and schizophrenia....
edit on 31-5-2016 by Peeple because: Not no stereo

new topics

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join