It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I sent you a message here.
There are already threads on it, but the mind-boggling info I found was off this site, mostly videos.
The thread that is here is not a battle that I want to enter.
I've already bailed out on the Mandela Effect threads, one of them from over 2 years ago.
jacy

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Never would anybody here ever think that!

[Spaceman 3 - The Police - Bark at the moon (that is just too funny! And glad it is not only TEOT!) Q12, the first round on the moon is on me!]

I could tell you why the ocean's near the shore
I could think of things never thunk before...
If I only had a brain!

(My friends often yell at me, "Get out of my brain!" Hehehe)

Love,

The Cowardly Lion (lyin'?! Haha...)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I just finished making you some star dust moon glasses for beer, now beer only any other liquid leaks out and I can't figure out why,,,yet. But I will.

Cheers.
🍺🍺🍺

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Lol, thanks TEOT...or should I call you Lyin' Lion?

I'm just afraid of re-enacting the scene from Monty Python's "The Life of Brian"...if I name my most recent conspiracy theory...everyone will yell "Stone him!" (or her)....

But it was one more synchronicity in a long line of synchronicites lately...so it's not all bad, lol.
jacy

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Yeah, gotta admit, the whole "we never went to the moon" conspiracy is one where even I draw the line and make a circular motion near my right temple...

we did go, and we just exposed our brave guys to the hours of radiation though the Van Allen belts, though some thought was given to avoid the worst of it and they had their 'tinfoil' to protect them.

Maybe the conspiracy is that radiation isn't actually that bad for you... they DID tell us that in the 50's, heh.

But they HAD to go to the moon ... to explore the ruins and collect the artifacts. like duh!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

That is funny you brought up radiation not being bad. I was at the dentist last week for the 6 month cleaning, the girl took two upper and a lower X-ray. They usually put a led blanket over me. I asked her "where is my lead" lol, she said "you don't need it" I was like ok!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

You can always cut off the bottoms and use those as...

Goggles!

World's first moon-beer-moon goggles!

"We never went to the moon because we let Al drive and he crashed in Roswell which started a time-plosion which did in the Bernstein bears" would make an awful t-shirt but I want one none the less!

Anyone ever listen to the Cult re-mixes? I am listening to "Assault on Sanctuary" (which is a remix of She Sell Sanctuary which I used in my ACF entry) which starts off with a countdown!

10, 9, 8, 7, ignition sequence started, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, we have lift off!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Oh and hope my first post didn't seem at all mean, as it was meant in a 'light hearted' manner ... and if you meant flat earth conspiracy, then that's even less likely (I won't say impossible just 'cause).

I mean, there might've been some sort of charade with the moon shot IF we had a secret space program already delving into the Oort cloud by that time, and I'm weird enough to consider that... but a flat earth just doesn't compute... unless we're totally in a sim and then the "no earth" scenario could be argued ; )

But then I've been in airplanes and on mountain tops where the curve of earth was apparent (eta was hyperbole, I think only mt everest is near high enough to detect curvature), know about gravity and have seen our planets shadow on the moon on occasion, plus I also 'believe' in physics ...though I guess we could be on a series of turtles, too!

I will dutifly look at the new thread, and know of the guy in the 1800's who measured canals in England, for example, and "found" that the earth was flat... but he didn't have gps or accurate instruments or a holistic grasp of physics (eta x2 refraction is the key there, if my bad brain serves).

Heck, never mind.. .we're likely just brains in vats after all and all bets are off! Party like the mandela effect struck again and we're now on a flat earth... I know I will ; )

edit on 5/26/2016 by Baddogma because: added caveat and the word "holistic"

edit on 5/26/2016 by Baddogma because: add

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Having a bad brain day... see above post that was meant to reply to you, ma'am.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Lol, you replied to yourself so I'm not quite sure who you're responding to...?
If it was me, no need to apologize.

I came to this site initially, years ago...to read and learn about conspiracies and theories. When I joined there was so much to read that I was fascinated. I still want to participate but it's getting really ridiculous now.
Within the first 5 minutes of a thread going up, somebody is in there trying to kill it. Why?

In the Mandela Effect threads, the same guy that harassed me over 2 years ago is doing it still in the newer threads. I bail out and quit now. I'm annoyed and disappointed that people can't just leave us alone to discuss the topic.

It's not even that anyone is saying "this is the truth!!"...they're just trying to share their own experiences and compare them to others'. Bah! Now I'm sorry...this is not the rant section.
jacy

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bad brain dogma

Bad Brains? Love them!

LMAO! Maybe it is residual effects from... the last full moon. May 21. Maybe it is a software upgrade? Not certain. But check it out. My first post of the day was about a chunk of the moon also orbiting like 1991 VG. hahaha...

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I against I .. .the song title that sums up humanity in one pithy phrase... bad brains are an OOOOLLLLLD fav, too.

I WISH I was having a bad brains day... much better than a bad brain day. Skoal.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Yeah, people should be more polite in general, and teach why they think people are incorrect instead of jeering... petty ego crap and far more harmful than some folks wondering if reality is fluxing!

Keep on wondering and question EVERYTHING ...except that you are a cool chic, heh.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Oh geez, thank you.

I'm not even bothering to go back to the Flat Earth thread or the Mandela Effect ones. I just can't handle the same negativity over and over ad nauseam. I've spent hours on research, reading and watching videos...and yes, I'm interested.
Sometimes I wonder why certain people are so invested in telling me I'm an idiot. Too much 'pink' in my profile, lol?
Anyways, for the most part I believe not much and question everything. Still.

jacy

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Berenstein β€˜16

I want a t-shirt, a bumper sticker, business cards, door car signs, full page adds in the paper, billboards, a youtube show, and both a twitter account and a facebook page!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Oh it was Berenstein!
I volunteered in the school library. I read stories to kids...filed books...saw that name daily. I also had 3 kids and ran a home daycare when they were young. My grown kids all agree and are shocked at the new spelling.

My partner and I used to watch Andrew Zimmerman of Bizarre Foods, not Andrew Zimmern. We even both remember a certain event that backs up his 3-syllable last name (as opposed to the new 2-syllable one).

It's frustrating and bizarre, but it's NOT my memory. Wait, what thread is this again?
(gotta laugh, right?)
jacy

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I'm with ya on those (and dilemNa dammit) ... and I'm okay with my normally iffy memory about stuff I don't much care about and used to kid my ex that she was my external hard drive for incidentals ... but there may well be a rare (veeeery rare) there there with "alt memory" syndrome (better than Mandela Effect as my brain says he died recently and not in prison n the 90s as that would've set off the powder-keg that was SA at the time )...

I'm waiting for something huge that millions will freak over... like waking to find John McCain as pres (for a USA- centric example). IF that happens, then wowzers... dunno.

My main two theories IF it's true are secret spacemen /govt with consciousness overwriting tech inserting false memories to gauge effectiveness OR the spirits are coming back to full strength and Archons are real, gaining power and it's going to get really, really weird (edittoadd: rather much weirder! It's already pretty weird from my perspective).

edit on 5/26/2016 by Baddogma because: add

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I know, right? I mean, sh*t's getting real!

Something is going on. Of course we don't know what, there are likely infinite reasons why...we just haven't figured any of them out (or are incapable of doing so).

Everything is getting darker and more sinister...I want to say, "I can feel it in my bones" but that would be creepy, hehe...

Anyways, makes for good conversation, eh?
jacy

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Oh, I dunno... I feel rather optimistic and happy... 'cause, well, this reality sucks for so darn many folks that barring catastrophe, almost any change to it's fabric would be good!

Like, maybe we'll mutate photosynthetic cells on our skin and no more starvation! Think positively

edit on 5/26/2016 by Baddogma because: added proper "ly" 'cause I was going for coloquial and the poor grammar even offended MY tin grammar ear

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Same here! Don't care what "everybody else thinks" because it is not about them! There are some of us who have (probably, lol) have done damage to our brains either on purpose or aacidently. So we are "different" from the rest. Somehow, we remember. I have no idea what that means... but enjoy the pair of ducks!

Jacy, believe what you want! We are on no better ground to judge.

We are on the dark side of the moon. Hehehe

edit on 26-5-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: iam drunk

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join