It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:18 AM
a reply to: Reverbs

Oddly enough, when I realised I was in trouble, my brother was the one person I knew that I wouldn't be able to draw into my delusions. That's why I turned to him for help. I called, he hopped straight on his bike and was here. Stayed for two weeks until I was strong enough to look after both myself and my boy. Don't know what I would've done without him. That's been my biggest lesson of late, learning how to be a better sister from my brother.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:33 AM
a reply to: Anaana

That's really cool.
Even these weird experiences that push us over the edge can bring us together as well.

My brother was the one I talked to first and I soon found out he was "under the spell" like me.
At least we could relate our stories without judgement.

It was when I went to my exes house and stayed for a week that I broke the connection to the "weird."
She has such a nice grounding presence. in fact some psychic entity asked me who was protecting me looked into my mind or something and confused my last two exes and assumed I was at a "witche's" house.. And I never told her my last ex was a witch. Whatever that means.. I didn't ask. She was hot.. Anyway..

My other ex who is not a witch but still we love each other forever.. She protected me. She knew how because we've been through some demon stuff ourselves. I seem to be a lightning rod while she is a grounding circuit. We made a good team while we were together.

As long as people don't get isolated the bad weirdness can't take hold. It's when one mind is alone to its own input hacking theind/reality becomes possible. So it's good to have trusted allies. Friends and brothers and sisters who will care for you no matter what.

If you ever want to tell your story is like to hear it, but only if you truly want to. It was very good for me to finally say parts of mine.

Did you notice this thread has 64 flags and you were just talking about time wave zero which is based on the I Ching which has 64 combinations of numbers attached to telling the future??
I thought it was funny

edit on 13-5-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:50 AM
a reply to: Peeple

(this posts is a bit messy as is a replay to our conversation and also some newer other posts, I hope you all won't get lost in it : ) )

I like your posts to!

No apologies necessary, I can be very clumsy with words more times than I wish : )
And it shows in my posts, for example my description of the essence is very very simple and shallow. it is maybe good for pointing to something, but far from being something "concrete".

you maybe imply "Akashic records" or something like it, where every past, current and future event is recorded and never forgotten. When you talk about global consciousness or level of information.
Yes, I think that there are such "levels" or reality due to being mentioned in various systems.

and also for instance, as far as attached parasites goes as Kev likes to point them out, why not? : )
I think they are also included somewhere on some subtle level, but is this all there is to it? I think not.

are thoughts objects?
most would say no. I would disagree : )
Although only based from reading about this stuff ... for now, but many advanced yogis describe thought as an object. And more emotion is imbued in it, "the bigger" the object is and more "weight" that thought has. And they say, when they inspect normal people, they see clouds of thoughts running around them in chaos.

But as far as mind over matter goes, just think about placebo. It is a known mystery, which sometimes puzzles even the medical doctors, when their patient get better suddenly only with power of thought. There is a very good tedx talk about it also on youtube.

If you want a good book to read, I would recommend Dasbodh of Shri Samartha Ramdas or master of self realization by Shri Siddharameshwar Maharaj, but they originate from hindu prospective or more precisely, advaita vedanta philosophy.

And especially in Dasbodh this "essence" (for author this is "parabrahman") is described in most detail. If anyone is curious more about it, I really recommend this book for insights.
But both of them are my favorites. although they can be strong on language sometimes and can be tough to read and only after reading them multiple times with contemplation and meditation, I have realized a bit about what they are saying. ... a bit slow learner, heh

questioning is good, when we stop questioning, than we presume we know something...and maybe we do,
sometimes...but a lot of times we lack proper insight to see full picture.

in my opinion, for spiritual seeker questioning is most important. Until we get some picture of reality or at least get some insights about how and what to practice we will be lost like swimming in the ocean. And nothing wrong with being lost, it is just part of individual process.

hah I am chuckling now as I remembered the conversation we had about the dirty socks : )

Also I must emphasize, your very good quote:

A different aspect of our essence, is kind of impossible. A different aspect of our self is highly recommended. It broadens the horizon, whenever you step out of your comfort zone.

yes you pointed out error in my posts and are right. Focusing on "the self" and going "within" is the way and I have been clumsy with words... : )
edit on 1463137078557May575573116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:00 AM
a reply to: UniFinity

Hey you

You say you have clumsy words but you have not mastered clumsy words as I have.
I seem to be an adept in confusion of concepts 101.

Well I think of my clumsy as a koan in a way. I will never point to or describe the truth but in the spaces between my odd word choices there may be something there?

I hope so.
Otherwise I'm just mr. rambles.

Are those references only in solid book form or might I find them online somewhere?

And I love the word insight.. It's like a pun of ex-istence. On the outside looking IN.

I truly think my "insights "
Happen because I'm not my ego. I'm the piece of me that is "everywhere" I think at some level "spacetime" has no power. No meaning. No reality. And when I "met God" (from my ego body's perspective), I was forever more strongly entangled.. I think of our thoughts as coordinates if you imagine godly realms have space. It was very odd watching my body react to golden light on its own and my ego assuming it was god.. The funny part was I the conscious piece was neither of those other pieces(God or body).. At the time that's more where I was. Now Im more ego again though I still don't have thoughts in my head.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:13 AM

Which is the universe reassuring us: there is no coincidence.
But if I picked up on that, or if it came rolling along from another possibility wave, or if it's aliens manipulating this thread, or our parasites trolling us, or something completely different, who knows?

I like how positive you talk about your exes. All my exes suck.

Haha, dirty socks play a big and important role. I laugh, but I am also serious.
Fun thing how we agree on things once we can see through the words.
My background is more like a learning by doing magician.
But as it also was said before, mostly it's people with traumas attracting weirdness. Why is that?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:31 AM

Could it be related to the rumors or truths that "illuminati" types use severe trauma in rituals to increase "mental energy" to contact and work with "other entities?"

And I went through my head and forgave everyone in my past. I seriously have s lot of trouble even getting angry anymore. It started and this will sound silly.. It started right after my kundalini thing energy shot up my spine and my body said "hi God" while I watched. ( side note I thought my eyes were open because I saw my room.. Then I opened my eyes.

So it wasn't too long after that I was in a dream where I went to bed and had a dream... A dream within a dream. I met 15 ft talk Jesus. He said four sentences to me that meant about 100 things all piercing my soul before my ego could even try to put a wall up. I judged other people and I was a hypocrite..

So now I'm pretty much nice all the time. It's not my place to judge.
And I'm not saying my dream was reality but what's the difference anyway?

I have empathy for anyone I come in contact with. I like you a lot. I like the others in this thread. And it's why I apologized to Kelly pretty bear.

My exes are forgiven and I hope they forgive me too. It takes two to mess up a loving relationship. And I decided to fix it into friends. Loving friends. She asks me for advice all the time. It's like she's my sister now or something like that. My other ex went to jail(witch girl) and I forgave her in my being but we haven't talked since. So don't assume I'm all love and rainbows. But if you do it's not an inaccurate picture of how I choose to live. Which goes back to my personally chosen purpose.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:39 AM

Reminded me of this documentary I watched, the group that made a white ritual to counter what was going on at the ??? Grove. You know, where they gather around the big owl statue?
That seems so silly. But it was the reality of maybe 10 very enthusiastic participants.

BOHEMIAN!!! Right? That totally ruined my train of thought. Control loop?
Oh and what my original point was, is the double split experiment.
You now wonder what the # I am talking about, but what we see are maybe really possibility waves.
And when we measure it we only see the maximum, the top-dot.
Which would mean, each individual really chooses in what reality it wants to live.

edit on 13-5-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:53 AM

We saw the grove "ritual" on video from Alex jones..
So I doubt it had a true meaning. I think it was more like a play..
And if it had meaning it was to emotionally prepare participants to certain ways of thinking.. Similar to fireworks on 4th of July.. It's a ritual that serves an emotional response and little more.

If those members of bohemian grove.. And the bohemian club really gain power from owl/bull/moloch worship it would happen "under ground".

I was unwittingly in Department of Homeland Security... I can see how people could guard a place that has one entrance and never know what goes on inside. Took me months to realize what I was doing, and how it related to tracking people. Of course I'm still under Non-Disclosure so yea lol. Nothing interesting I assure you.

I only said that to say secrets can be kept when hardly anyone knows even 1/10 of the picture they are helping to paint.

I agree with your added paragraph completely.
It's why I posted my link to 3000 atoms entangled by a single photon.
The article goes into the how, which was they are detecting "the wave" not the particle..
As in all the info, not just the top dot..

Oh and if anything goes weird on you just play bob Marley or other happy music. the mind can be hacked but the part of you that possesses the mind can hack way harder.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:27 AM

If your brain trolls you, troll back twice as hard?
I wish I had some weirdness, an apparition, hallucination, voices, moving objects, ufos, but nothing.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:59 AM

Careful what you wish for..

Because you will get it if you ask hard enough.

Of course if you want to see it all yourself meditation is a great way to get it going.
It's why I drink alcohol and don't meditate now. I got scary scared.

So what I used to do I made up as a thing to do and later saw it was involved in kundalini meditation. I didn't know the word kundalini until I heard David Icke tell his "energetic" "meditation " body controlling itself coming into "posture" and the energy coming through him from top down and bottom up that after two years I was like YES that's what happened to me.. Almost exactly including our arms out stretching on their own and both of us were there unconscious to the body but very conscious to the energy for over an
Hour. Both of us had no idea it was that long. Both of us had sore arms after because our arms were out for over an hour.. That was some serious pain lol..

Well what I did was focus on my breath for a bit until I was very relaxed loosening muscles I didn't even consciously realize were contracted.

Then I would hear a high pitched hum. Like bzzzzz or eeeeeeee.. Similar sound the old NON- flatscreen lcd/led/plasma tvs would make . CRT cathode ray tube.. They store energy in capacitors so they have a magnetic field similar to stereo speakers but stronger. Put TV on mute but volume high you will "hear" the buzz..

Anyway I would get that sound in my brain and make it louder/higher pitched.

And then you are off to the races..

Make sure no electronic devices are on as their high pitched eeeeee vibration interferes with yours.

I could even hear other people's hums.. But only in the direction my face was pointed. Was an interesting time.

Oh and never feed trolls and it makes them more real . And especially don't feed your own inner troll.. Hungry mofos.. LOL
Ignore them and tune into a better station.

It's like that muse song called "psycho"

Your mind is just a program
And I'm the virus
I'm changing the station
I'll improve your thresholds
I'll turn you into a super drone (super drone)
And you will kill on my command
And I won't be responsible

Funny I think that was the goal for me, but I'm hard to mind control., goes back to my clumsy words and being self taught thing.

This song talks of being run by machines and "trolls"

I like your word choice in describing mental hacks.. Trolls. Don't feed the trolls.

I have a habit of explaining through music..

And one of my anthems (it includes the famous parts of JFK's speech) you know the one.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:42 AM

... fellow lover of word insight : )

yes books are available in pdf, if you google them, you should easily find them.

language and words.
well for us is sadly the only medium with which we communicate concepts. It is normal that true meaning gets lost for a lot of people.
It depends on the mind that reads and how "open" it is I guess...for some people, this whole thread could be considered ramblings of a mad man. : )

but what if I met some advanced yogi somewhere in another country, how will we do the talking?
I imagine, we could have a "shared dream space" where language and thought seems a waste of time ... while in deep meditation.

there are a few masters who have been famous for teaching in complete silence, I wonder if that is something like this...but I can be completely wrong about it.

Dunno. hah.

hm...i think that is a bit of generalizing. emphasis on a bit.

beings in "non-physical reality", how do they feed if there is no substance?
but everyone is running on some fuel, so what is it?

in my contemplation they seem to feed by emotional energy, as far as beings from "non-physical reality" are concerned. therefore all the worship in many religions...and all various invocation spells based on sacrifice.

And it may be that with trauma, we are inviting certain type of beings who like to take advantage of a person in such state. mmm...Free invitation for free meal, kinda thing, how can they resist that...maybe.

edit on 1463147067544May445443116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:22 AM
So incase anyone wants to see I'm trying to get a screenshot on here for last 10 minutes now.. 13.. Zzz

Ok lol..

This only started since I told my personal story a few pages back.
Any other site works fine. ATS worked fine until a few days ago.. I can stream HD movies but can't get simple forum code to run??!

So yea.

It's getting worse too.

Last time this happened was directly preceding the crazy.

It's becoming insanely hard to post. Good thing I have enough patience to walk away and wait for a 10 minute page load. I've tried everything on my end to fix the connection. Oddly the ats server doesn't time out even after 10 minutes. Mostly the pages load correctly. It's mirroring the effect you get with an insanely slow connection, but like I said every other website runs fast.. Less than one second page loads..

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:01 AM

Please try that, maybe it will help you?

when I have such problems occasionally, this does the trick for me.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:12 AM

I used to be a computer guy. Already flushed DNS and clears the cache.. Restarted the phone from cold boot..
Still it gets worse..

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:08 PM

Once I looked something up and when I went to see it a second time, the content had changed, entirely. It was the same topic, same site design, but almost the opposite of what I remembered.
One time, I was one day ahead, somehow. I totally rushed to get a ticket to ride and when I arrived I was one day early.
And also once, I was watching as my laptop deleted what I had written, before I watched "it" typing something without me touching the keyboard.
A little weirdness.

Good luck with your computer stuff.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:37 PM

ah I see...
than this really seems a bit of a mystery and maybe there is a chance of something woo going on.

Just don't fret it
relax and take it easy,
our own mind can be worst enemy or best friend,
I wish you strong and lasting friendship
: )

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:51 PM

Maybe it's gangstalking dolphins. Or a species of super advanced bacteria.
I like dolphins, I bet they have a sense of humour.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:29 PM
a reply to: Baddogma

I hear you Mystik. And bd, if we are going to enjoy the ride for a while we gonna need some good cruising music! And it is on topic!

Jem - Just a Ride

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:22 PM

Always good advice... and upbeat music never, ever hurts... really, the trouble comes (from my observations) when people get too involved in this world, thinking it matters a bit too much.. .

there is a balance were you go along, helping out the other sleepwalkers as you can, but keeping that knowing smile in your pocket (apologies for mixed metaphor) that it isn't really, really REAL.

That usually protects from the nightmares our own intellects can spin...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:48 PM

ha ha.
yeah ...
... or cunning twisted penguins
... if there are infinite universes, why not..
: )

well kidding aside...

I read you are looking for experiences in some post...and I just remembered now something I read in tantra.
in tibetan buddhism in some traditions it is very auspicious if one meditates in a cemetery or other places with haunted potential.
heh, apparently they say this is a great way to progress in meditation...
if you want experiences...this is one idea

well if you are very strong minded and can handle fear.
otherwise I don't suggest you do something like that.

edit on 1463172624550May505503116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>