It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Impressive! A conversation with two other members! If anyone can do it it would be you! Take that Keanu Reeves!

The book I am reading is called, The Quantum Moment. And it seems that what we call "synchronicity" start to appear more and more when I start reading this horrid stuff! So maybe the thoughtoverse is real and a synchronicity or two is the "slap in the back of the head" for us to pay attention!

The great aspect of the book is that it talks about the societal affects of quantum mechanics. Or how a physics idea inspires imagination. How the miniscule affects the macro is not known. I think they will find a "fractal" universe where everything actually does affect everything else.

Everybody at the wee tiniest bit can have a forced. partner. How it works with everything running every which way all at once is too much to comprehend. Probably why we see the world sequentially!

And for what it is worth, TEOT's pet theory is that if we prevent or shield all of these interactions we will find that we can control gravity. That is a huge "if" and may not even be possible. But that is my dream for the thoughtoverse!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Sometimes I think we examine the engine of the vehicle so much we forget to enjoy the ride.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

You understood what i was saying.
Whether I'm on the right track or not is another story

I think I am because I notice real effects.

I would explain the effects but that mostly involves "that person" and I think they are mad at me.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

For some, the ride IS the examination of the purring engine, not the scenery whipping by!

Heh...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

And as I've always wondered (and posted a zillion times), where is the line between the quantum weirdness of the tiny and the rarer weirdness of the large? Or where does the micro stop and the macro begin?

Could it be there IS no line... and the weirdness seems rarer in the macro as it is simply more spread out... or larger?

I've only read a few books and taken a couple breezy physics classes years ago, so the math escapes me, but I've never had it explained to my satisfaction and it's a neat explanation for some of the weirdness experienced.

But my own ignorance knows no bounds and I would love to have that notion slapped down... hard, and be taught something.

edit on 5/12/2016 by Baddogma because: add to better illustrate a possibly flawed premise

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

And DUUUUUDE.. .he TOTALLY Ruined Dracula! Agreed!

And you're not missing much with missing The Matrix.. .except a stupid pop treatment of a complex, interesting model of our reality that is very old, was laughed at as silly but is now gaining more traction every day as we explore the edges of our reality, heh.

And agreed... as to needing other sentient systems! Solitary confinement is the ultimate punishment for a reason! A veeeeery good reason.

Brings to mind that chilling article about a drug "they" discovered that changes one's relative experience of time, so that a minute might be subjectively experienced as a thousand years... imagine locked in your body in a frozen world for a thousand years?! For 24 hours, even?! Eeeek... and they mentioned one scientific sadist wondering if it would be a humane punishment... eeek again!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Oh I really like this cafe, you're all awesome.
I miss KPB a bit.

Anyhoo, now the big question: so what?
Most people never wonder about these things, or experience strangeness, why would they care?
I mean first thing is how would you prove there is something, the thing we used to call gods angels ghosts etc, is real?
Just different.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Dude that was the last story I read on ats before the craziest part of the storm I weathered. The story of the drug that changes time perception.. When I was paranoid grabbed and tased then injected they hooked up an IV and then they were looking for this special bag to hook into it. It was some special IV brown bag they had it "on order" I think from somone downstairs who is responsible for inventory or something..

I was so paranoid I thought it could be that drug..

Anyway the matrix movies are deeper if you get the undertones.. So my favorite part is when they show agent smith and neo making the caduceus.

It was a guideline of how to control reality.

I have experienced extreme time dilation sometimes I would do it on purpose. I already knew certain drugs that made time go wonky. So having a one night that seemed like 3 there is nothing more scary than a drug that makes you trapped for 100s of years.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

That "So what?" IS a big question... one that could be applied to absolutely everything, not just the weird corners of reality (or simulation).

So what? Errrr... love! Yeah, that sounds profound... right?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Yeah, The Matrix was cool... just not as cool as it could've been... they had to dumb it down... as with most Hollywood treatments.

And... sigh...

I have so many darned stories rattling around my noggin about people reporting they woke up from this reality to someplace more "real" that it's ... er disturbing. Some are the "standard" life after death reports (like my pops)... but some are drug oriented (like the fellow who swears they lived an entire lifetime on some other world, then died and woke up back here, coming off a three letter drug and it had only been 10 minutes here... and they were very changed afterwards.

I have that base feeling of barely remembering someplace else, too, sometimes... that this place isn't quite "right" ...and then a deja vu or startling synchronicity will reinforce that feeling... urk...I just had one where the TV blaring to my right just had a commercial where someone said "deja vu" exactly as I wrote that just now... I haven't heard that word spoken in ... years? Third or fourth time tonight for an eerie incident like that... and I usually think it's a brain malfunction/ mild psychosis ... but darnit, maybe not.

Though maybe we all paid good money to ride this "Life Ride: Earth circa 20th-21st Century" at a Disney-esque amusement park of the future and I'm spoiling it and we'll all awake in a big room with "god hlemets" on and I'll get a roomful of sour looks as everyone says, "Baddog, we gotta go back and be born AGAIN and goto school again... yuch, Jr High was AWFUL ! Darn.. .this time shut UP if you see through the delusion!" ...or something like that!

Hopefully we aren't criminals under the influence of the time drug... time to explore a fistful of my anti anxiety script!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Perhaps it just depends on how you define love in this context?
If it's true and the possibility with the most thought power invested into it becomes reality, love, compassion is maybe a good advice.
Maybe it is more complex and all the possibilities are like football players, first playing in teams and afterwards kick boxing to find the best one?
Or a nerdier version of it, first counter strike in teams and then magic the gathering.
But wtf do I know?
I also believe humans are organised like very complex ants, just more casts.
There are caretaker, explorers, soldiers, and so on and all their illegal parallels.

Imagine it would become common knowledge, that magic works. If we really could influence reality with our thoughts.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

WTF does anyone know?

Well.. .I picture one guy, portly, mustachioed (for some reason) living in a modest guest house back apartment on the coast of Portugal, in a stained, wife-beater t-shirt and bottle of wine clutched between his knees, chuckling knowingly ... maybe reading this very thread on his four year old laptop!

But that might be my prescription typing...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Ever since I was 4 I wanted to go home. I had sort of an out of body experience and could not figure out why I was me? Couldn't I just as easily be John or Michael?? What made it so the I I was was me?? Impossible to explain but I could not figure out who I was in a way.

And I wanted to go home so bad..
And now I've been here for 30 years so I've adapted. It no longer bothers me..

I think when I felt the universal golden love ball and my body thought it was God and I was a third entity I was ok.. I now have that connection to this other thing. Well I found my home and even though I'm not there I know it's there so I'm ok..

Makes me think of that Jim Carey speech..
"I just want to go back."

He said ... but I'm cool here now too and I picked a purpose that I'm working on in any way I can. Oh and I like this game. The funny thing about synchronicity is now as I type I hear the words on a radio or look up and the only word I see is the one in my head.. It's been getting quite rediculous lately which had me slightly worried I was falling down another rabbit hole. And I'm not ready for another one after the last time.. That was too much. And I miss it. But "normalish" life is cool too for now.

It's the journey not the destination.

So like that quote. I'm enjoying the life that is happening. I'm on no rush to the end. And I don't need to pass go. Lol

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Terence McKenna said something similar as this:
"How can I verify it's not just my brain? The thing is, I can't."
Which shows again how brilliant he is, besides all the drug talk. That's true for most of our lifetime experience.
As well as I think the time wave zero thing has interesting aspects (obviously).
Crazy thing, if it were true, in a "it's like that, just different" kind of way.
If you can imagine it unhooked from the 2012 faux pas.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
He said ... but I'm cool here now too and I picked a purpose that I'm working on in any way I can. Oh and I like this game. The funny thing about synchronicity is now as I type I hear the words on a radio or look up and the only word I see is the one in my head.. It's been getting quite rediculous lately which had me slightly worried I was falling down another rabbit hole. And I'm not ready for another one after the last time.. That was too much. And I miss it. But "normalish" life is cool too for now.

It's the journey not the destination.

I feel somewhat similarly, hence I've hit the brakes and I'm running only at cruising speed, enjoying the view and taking each moment as it comes. Mostly, I am not willing to risk my child having deal with a Mum in the psychiatric hospital should I make the wrong choice while I'm in "there" or that space. My life stopped belonging to me when I chose to become a parent, I got dangerously close to truly #ing that up big time, and though I know what I am dealing with now, I have plenty enough to be going on with and I'm not greedy for more.

Just enjoying the ride, ups and downs.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Terence McKenna said something similar as this:
"How can I verify it's not just my brain? The thing is, I can't."
Which shows again how brilliant he is, besides all the drug talk. That's true for most of our lifetime experience.
As well as I think the time wave zero thing has interesting aspects (obviously).
Crazy thing, if it were true, in a "it's like that, just different" kind of way.
If you can imagine it unhooked from the 2012 faux pas.

I think he was veryuch on to something. His final conclusion was off but I think there is something there.. Maybe like a map of patterns or why synchronicity happens or why we feel trapped? I'm not saying you do but some people feel this. Maybe he was mapping out fate? But had the wrong coordinates. Maps get better All the time and I bet his work re mapped maybe even in an entirely new context that deals deeper in "degrees of freedom" than time may work out better.

I have this suspicion time gets delayed if things don't work out right for the "control loop"
So like I could be about to be enlightened (whatever that means) and then I enlightened in the future but then the past switched and I took a left turn instead of a right one. Sort of similar in the opposite way that I think I mAy have died but then here I am alive. I think...... Lol.

I just watched animatrix for the first time. I think it's better than the trilogy.
The trilogy was very Christian enlightenment style.. Trinity.. neo(Jesus) they say Jesus maybe 10 times in theovie and it's only when neo is there. Then of course his resurrection.. True love defeated death, only in the context it's a created reality but "humans" have only the limits they place on themselves. Including being a mortal organ meaty water bag with a bone substructure. I think the true substructure is very "spooky action at a distance"

Ps.
We have offended kelly pretty bear. That is not ok.
This is my apology for you KPB. I'm sorry that you were called out as against the t and c of this site.
No one came in and had your back and even though I didn't explicitly say yes you were those other posters too I did not disagree. This is not something we should let slide with no evidence. So until I see evidence of that I just want to say I've enjoyed speaking with you. I like you as a person even though we are at odds it seems.

So if you read this.
Please come back to speak your piece.
But if course if you come back trying to mold my reality I won't let it slide.

edit on 13-5-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana. In a similar way I had to come back before I lost My mind and my brother was dragged into it.

Maybe if I had a strong heart and an unshakeable purpose that I felt was so strong I could speak for humanity as a whole. Maybe if I had no fear I could try again. But the illusion delusion trap is so tricky sneaky harsh..

And maybe the ones controlling us set it up so only the Lion heart make it into broader reality. Sort of like a boot camp.
Boot camp was hell for me but it made me way stronger than I ever thought possible. The army deals in jedi mind tricks though they don't bill it that way. They used the self mind control to make us be able to do 50 push-ups when the day before our record was 23.

So the army taught me mind over matter.
Meditation taught me .. God..
The last rabbit hole taught me "unreality-reality/mind control/ psy ops/ psychic powers..

You know my last purpose I abandoned was "Jesus" ish. I thought if I talked about everything my intuition told me on top of what people I was around in the army talked about I would say enough and take enough heat that others would come out and I would look like a high value target sand that would waste the controllers time while also exposing them if they attacked me.

That quickly turned out to be a giant overplay of my hand.

So ye I get you.

I don't know whether you are a mom or a dad, but the most important thing you can do is raise a child.
My ex is a teacher and I wish she didn't quit. She was broadening their lives in so many ways, got awards..

Young minds are our future.

I had some kind of luck in being raised horribly that I had the strength to reinvent myself on my own with "gods" help.
I feel I don't deserve it but I think that's my hurt psyche speaking.

Anyway I hope not being too weird or crass or anything like that.
I'm speaking because my purpose I chose for myself was to use my words to make people see we can all love each other. And part of that may be to explore the crazy depths of what this world is made of so I can have greater effects. My words are my own mythology. No one has to agree with me. It's like my own personal matrix code. It may not be compatible with anyone else's. But I am trying to translate what I think because i think my experiences are rare or at least important. I'm nothing special. I'm just a dude.

Anyway
You guys are all awesome.
This has to be one of the ATS classics.
Best thread in a long time.

Good night all.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Excuse the site, but there is a timewave zero diagram on it.
There is definitely a pattern.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I'll check it out. I haven't looked into it in some time.

I wonder if time can be truncated or accordian style stretched or compacted.

It's similar to Gregg Braden's (hope I spelled that right) book called "fractal time"

I think he's a little out there but aren't we all "out there" if we are trying to understand things past the frontier?

Maybe some of the pieces he has and some of Mckenna's and some of mine and some of yours all slightly modified could make a better vision of what this all is?

Ok now I'm not sleeping just yet going to check your link. And if anyone else wants to post links I'm glad to take the time. It's part of my self imposed non-laziness wirkout. Haha

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Oh.

To speak more directly to McKenna .,

I think the entire "doomsday" 2012 stuff was a psy op to overtake the pattern in as many people's minds as possible into darkness/control/evil government/no choice/asteroid impact/super volcano....

But I am here to do a better 2012 super novelty who knows what the future brings, story.
Like let's drive to nirvana instead of heading for the cliff.

I was nearly killed and manipulated. It was when I noticed their goal was to "watch the world burn" I realized I'm no ally to a nihilist. Direct action is the fastest way to change this sluggish world but I think positive mind wishes and thoughts and love might be more final. At least it's the angle I choose. Probably other people choose other angles and together we are even better at working together if we all have different roles to play?

Your link was only the graph. I've seen it many times.
Maybe others reading have not though.

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join