try to do a mind experiment and contemplate a bit on this post, if you want...
but mind you, this is coming from buddhist or non dual perspective and spiced with my own imagination, so some will like it and some will not and this
is how it should be...
I don't mind if anyone disagrees with me or say something bad about it, that is your "problem", I don't have a problem and I like you anyway and I
will try to answer you if I can...
Imagine somehow this if you can:
- everything in universe is from the same essence, no separation between dream and reality and no separation between objects or beings
- this essence is everywhere, but no where at the same time, therefore it is outside of cause and effect
- this essence has many "levels" or aspects
- we all share this essence and we had it from the start...for eons until we got a human form and are now here on ats
- on default we experience bodily aspects of this essence - five senses, five organs and the mind
- language or thoughts are not the essence but only one aspect of it related to body,
- emotions are also one aspect of it related to body
and here are questions, which are important for us in my opinion.
- can we tap into into different aspect of our essence? (source of mysticism and occult)
- can we even purify ourself to our "original" or "pure" deepest level of the essence?
- if essence is all around us and within us and is the same in dreams and reality, so when we meditate.
Who is meditating?
- body or conscious mind? (waking mind, five senses and organs - what is their real nature? think what happens when we get hungry, does stomach have
"it's own" essence in a way?)
- essance ? (but how can that be if it is the deepest level, purest and source of everything?)
to help you out a bit, here are sub questions:
- what are thoughts, language from the perspective of essence and how can we help ourselves with them?
- what are emotions from its perspective and how can we help ourselves with them?
- what is intent from its perspective and how can we help ourselves with it?
- and the most important in my opinion:
who or what is aware of all these things and happenings? -> in what relation are the essence and self awareness or are they two parts of the same coin
(like day and night) or "two in one"?
I am not saying essence is sentient or that is has likes or dislikes or any other things or attributes. it IS NOT a thing or being, but it is in
Maybe if I say "matrix" and "inception", this should ring a bell,
levels and levels on top of each other, right here right now in our bodies and all throughout infinity number of universes.
hehe have fun with mental gymnastics...
edit on 1463054898508May085083116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)