It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Whats your take on the chinese concept of the Dan Tien or Chigong?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Huh... (nods head) ... most of my utter weirdness happened when living with a woman who had been abused and was a strong PK source.. .she's the once who drained batteries and once made a couch jump up and splinter in half... made me very careful not to anger her, and once I saw a "black sludge" hovering over our futon ... as I think about it, I realize I've seen more "apparitions" than I easily remember, heh.. .denial or brain damage, I'd guess.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

It certainly does! You have to see the outcome happening, on some rare occasions it is just an instant snapping, without room for doubt. I broke some guys chair while he was sitting on it. Could have been coincidence, but he was pissing me of and the timing was perfect.
Like with the example of melting clouds a few pages before, that is working, because i have no doubt it does. Try it i am pretty sure everybody can do that.
But for other things, like moving objects without touching them, there is the obstacle reality, or the mass, or whatever else, if i would have figured out what the problem is i'd be famous... But it sometimes happens with a time delay.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Pushing the force? Chigong...

Also: cool story! Unfortunately never had or heard sthg similiar. But if i would have to guess, one of the shades, which isn't helpfull because it still can mean next to everything. Dead persons imprint?
edit on 29-1-2016 by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

That woman appears to have 'rubbed off on you'...it's like a social disease. You got some of her DPE cooties.

It happens all the time....we are indeed 'colony creatures' and humans can deny it all they want...but this denial is pushing us to a self created Armageddon.

FYI a 'Kundalini awakening' and commensurate 'birthing' can be easily and fully explained with a few simple steps....just 4 total symbiotic beings that live inside of is.

I wonder how many Kundalini Shamans live in the world?

Lol.

Kev

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

The lower Dan Tien is where Mr. Black sludge lives.
The upper Dan Tien is where 'Mother snake' lives.

Its not that there are not bits and pieces of 'truth' in the old knowledge..but most Of it is harmful, unless you understand the big picture....and even the 'ancient masters' only had part of the picture....or at least genuine knowledge became corrupted as mankind started to go off the rails.

Kev

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
As far as her 'rubbing off on me' (dirty, dirty) I lived with her for 16 years, so most likely!

The clothes hangers/first haunted residence was when I first met her... but the bed presser, hair flicker, penny placer, Venetian blinds flinger and "demon weirdness" happened after she left... and I had weirdness before I met her, too, but not nearly so much.

I put the blame on her, too... but didn't include separate spiritual organisms as I was unaware of their possibility outside of Scientology nutjobs... I just thought she was a witch.

*eta: and there was a long term "craziness" that seemed to feed off bad emotions that would flair up and seemed independent of her basic logical, sweet, nature ... she developed some complex mental exercises to combat them, but lost a few times... I always "felt" something occasionally "emerged" but didn't have a structure to hang the thought on outside of basic "evil spirits." Huh again.

edit on 1/29/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Apparently she was...

Scientology makes me vomit.

I truly hate how the mostly innocent lifeforms I talk about cause that scientology sludge to be
Compared. And archons too....but that is a
Little less off the tracks.

Its just like I said....the FEW bits of real 'mystical truth' Have been horribly corrupted.

Kev

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I don't doubt "truths corrupted by human whimsy" one iota... of that I can be sure... one of the few things I AM sure of, actually.

See the edit in the gf tale above, too... should I call in a young priest and an old priest for her ...and me? I am kidding but tactics to fight off (possible) nasty influences might be a dandy discussion... as I'm not too worried but know folks that might benefit from some simple tactics... if any exist and you are aware and willing to discuss, that is. (I remember a few you've mentioned before but thought it nice to broach again).

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

This is a big subject.

But no matter which road one takes, the result has to be the same..

One must repair/build a healthy sense of self...
And then all the issues go away.

But this is easier said than done.

That's why I withhold information on Kundalini say....one must be squeaky clean and beautiful as a person or the 2 snakes, the sludge monster and the little babies waiting to live more fully, will leap up and eat you for breakfast....as getting them all excited and corrupted is a recipe for disaster.

Really....all traces of PTSD must be healed....and mind and emotions need to be reset to innocent like a child.

There are 'methods' but I don't recommend them.

Really genuine love of self And others is the best healing balm.

And don't feed the bears....the 'entities'.

Yes little lives live with us...but turning them into weird Tulpas to terrorize yourself with is not a good idea.

In general other people's Tulpas can't hurt you....unless you transform your internal biota into a copy of them.

Maintaining independence and personal integrity is essential.

Kev

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Well, healing the PTSD is quite the task and is, and will be, ongoing... it should be said she had those behavioral problems but defied diagnosis .. .or rather, got several but none stuck. General PTSD was the final decision but as far as other mental illness I'd encountered, it was different... her brain and logic processing were/are spectacular.

So it is interesting that the standard psych diagnoses didn't apply despite some of the best care available ... doesn't prove anything, heh, but nudges my confirmation bias along in your hypothetical favor. Could well be... I can feel those trained in psych rolling their eyes from here, but I've run into anomalous events and mental illness often and can believe there is frequently a "woo" factor (that is woo because we know diddly, in general)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Can you really heal PTSD?

I've spent a lot of time reading & researching multiple personality disorder (or dissociative identity disorder), lately especially Kim Noble, the English woman with more than 100 personalities. Some of them paint, and many of the pictures are horrifying depictions of child abuse/pedophilia.

So my question is, can you actually heal PTSD if a) it happened when the person was far too young to even process what was happening (beyond the physical sensations)....or b) if the trauma was so completely horrific?

Hmm, sorry..."hot pink" is morbid today.
jacy

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I never said it was easy....

But maintaining self love and personal integrity is all you can do.

In the past I've handed out 'cheap tricks'
In an effort to get people to love themselves
When they feel unlovable.

I guess this is a big topic and deserves more
Of an explanation.

Kev

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I'm of the naive opinion that anything can be "healed" when it comes to mental states in a non physically damaged nervous system (though stress can actually damage brains/nervous systems, but we now know brains and nerves can regenerate).

The question becomes is there enough time, knowledge and attention to do it.
edit on 1/29/2016 by Baddogma because: added

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Hello Jacy, I'm reading along as best I can but this storm we're having is buggering up my connection so I might vanish.

I've worked with survivors of trauma for over 10 years, so I thought I would just chip in here.
Yes, PTSD can be healed even if it happened during the non-verbal stage of development. Memories will be stored physically rather than verbally, and so hard to explain and process. We tend to process events through language as adults, thinking or talking them through. That's impossible if you don't yet have the language to make sense of them or rationalise them, but images or feelings can still be shifted, by learning how to turn off the brain's hypervigilant 'threat system' (amygdala).

The Psychophysiology of Trauma is a fantastic book, by a fantastic woman, Babette Rothschild. If it's an area you're interested in, I can't recommend it highly enough.

EMDR often has great results too, and worth reading up on if it helps.

edit on 29-1-2016 by beansidhe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Excellent educational response!

Kev

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Why, thank you sweetness, you are too kind! I want to ask you more about the sludge monster, snakes and babies but I'll have to catch you later - my internet's not great just now. Have a good one.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Thank you kind lady.

Sure anything That's not too dangerous.

Kev

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Very cool story!!! From the description, it doesn't seem to me that it would be something 'generated' by 'you'...

I'm thinking it must have been at least 15 feet away from you the whole time - would you say that was correct?

The possibility I'm going to suggest is a bit 'out there', and I'm not saying I 'really' think this is what it was, but...

...your description gives a very clear 'image' of what 'seems' to have been happening from the point of view of the "wraith", so I'm just giving you the impression I got from it's behavior...

It behaved as if it had 'traveled' to where it came out of the wall and thought it had arrived at the correct 'destination' -
- until it caught sight of you, at which point it's behavior indicates that wherever it was expecting to have 'arrived', there shouldn't have been anyone there...
...like it was surprised and puzzled that anyone 'could' be there.

Now, when you say "it stood up" and headed toward the french doors - were the doors straight in front of where it had been crouching?
What I'm getting at is - do you feel as if it 'saw' the doors on 'arriving', or did it seem as if it may already have known where the doors would be prior to 'arriving'?

I'm just curious about that, because from your description, it seemed very confidant about where it was going (until it saw you), indicating familiarity with the 'layout' of the 'destination' it was expecting..

At any rate, it certainly 'behaved' as if it was an inter-dimensional 'traveler' of some sort..

About what year did this take place? Because -

- just to get 'really' out there, I've read that the military has some new kind of body armor material that could look like what you describe, as it's fully flexible and has some sort of light 'absorbing' quality to it for covert ops...I'll see if I can find a link..

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

hey lostgirl!

it went strait for the door. the part of the wall it came out of was right across from the door. patio was about 15 feet across, he made it about half way across before stopping and turning towards me.

I was about 15-20 feet away. the length of the pool which was a small, 14k gallons. pretty small for a pool.

took place in '94 i think.

I'm well aware of that material you speak of. it would have done a better job even back then.

this was like it was a cutout of a man and replaced by a void in the shape of a person. hence so matte black it seemed like it just gobbled up light. so black that you would initially have thought it was two dimensional and flat like a cardboard cutout of a person but when it moved you could clearly see Iifits contours as if it were three dimensional and just so matte and black that it made that flat effect. hard to describe.

good to hear from you btw!

edit on 29-1-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join