It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

For the love of all that's holy, don't go all Neo-Platonic there.

Completely irrelevant to your point about Delphinus the sap regulator (tee hee), but very relevant to Taurus, the gate of the Otherworld, if I remember your system rightly and behold....

Pictish 'tuning fork' = taurus = (I suspect) death/otherworld ....
Same old, same old.

ps If it wasn't you I was talking to about Pictish tuning forks in a much older thread...I'll get my coat.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Well everyone in this thread who is "mystical" is part of this giant, weird, interaction, which makes sensing anything about anybody even more deceptive than usual. That's my observation anyway.

The problem with mystical people, is that part of their personality that would normally be used for "normal social interactions" gets co-opted for other purposes, generally I would say, for the use of "something else".

I know that sounds vague, but it's different for every person.

For example, you would appear to surround yourself with tulpas or entities who suck kundalini, which would leave you depleted, and thus you would be prone to trying to recover by sucking on others. I know that my even mentioning this
will make you extremely uncomfortable.. but I don't want you to doubt my sincerity of heart. Or as they say, I may be a fool, but i'm no idiot.

Our host BD would seem to be tied into the other "forever men" at the level of his lower dan tien connection. So when one of them has delusions or dreams, that would feed back into him as well. What's sad about that circumstance is that it's a sort of mystical conversion disorder.. there NEVER WAS anything real to begin with.. but now they keep themselves in this self-perpetuating "alternate version of reality" which has no actual substance. (my apologies BD if that seems harsh to say.. I mean no disrespect).

This "connected" at the Lower Dan Tien thing is responsible for much of the mischief in the world in my view, especially when it comes to various religions and the larger spiritual/hermetic organizations.

I hope these words, while perhaps you do not agree with them (this goes for all of you) might at least be interesting conversation-wise.

Kev

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Are you saying this all happened on ATS? That's pretty crap for you - report it if you notice it again. Just watch what you're saying I guess, look after yourself. (Not a threat, just some crappy advice
)

For what it's worth, Mr Bear seems like one of the good guys to me.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Sadly I must leave for work but you are speaking to me.. I am familiar with all the words you used. And though I don't know the words that sounded chi gong or whatever I do get what your overall meaning is.

I studied hermetics for a bit, had a few books. Thought forms and such. We may actually agree more than you know.
Anyway I'm not going to go into my self. Someone will read it. Heh.

I have gone to hell and back almost literally.

I will think about giving a better response to continue this line if that while I'm at work. And post later.
Have a good one friends.

reply to: KellyPrettyBear

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I'm mostly looking out for others at this point. I'm fine. Made it through the craziness. Most were ats members yes. Many seemingly Russian. I recognize a few of them by their speech patterns alone. I went to ats staff at the time. Almost to FBI but decided against it. I figured I couldn't explain exactly why or who or what was going on and that I was strong enough to deal with this in my own way.

If I see any similar behavior from anyone ever on here I will warn those being harassed or targeted. And if it doesn't help the mods will be alerted.

a reply to: beansidhe

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Good to hear it's all in the past and dealt with, and glad you're ok.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

What's sad about that circumstance is that it's a sort of mystical conversion disorder.. there NEVER WAS anything real to begin with.. but now they keep themselves in this self-perpetuating "alternate version of reality" which has no actual substance.

I meant to ask you before about 'conversion disorder' but I got side-tracked. I see what you're saying now, though. It kind of sounds a bit like God to me...
Hope all is good with you today.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I'm talking about "hysteria"

en.m.wikipedia.org...

With the added twist of lets call them "psychic energy chains" binding them together.

I'm fine enough, thanks for asking.

How are you this sunny beautiful day!

Kev

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Hell! I don't even agree with all of my ideas. Of course I understand.

For example, I once thought there was 5% true about the whole A**** affair. Well now I see that I was in error, and it was in fact 0.0% true. I know some will criticize me for changing my opinion, but that's what semi-mature, semi-intelligent people do.. when they see they are wrong, they adjust their point of view.

What is the A**** affair ? and how do you view things now that you think your perception was flawed?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I'm referring to the breakaway civilization thread.

I don't know if you were aware, but I had a very impressive encounter with a black triangle UFO.

I'd been feeling "watched" since that encounter, so I had wondered whether there was even a little truth behind the malarkey.

But I was wrong; there was zero "external" influence involved with the whole feldercarb..the BTUFO I interacted with had nothing to do with that narrative
In my opinion.

Kev

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I also had a very close encounter with a black triangle. Lit up the whole beach as it was only a few hundred feet up. It had a mental effect on me to look down and forget it. If you can imagine the craziest experience ever and looking down so I don't see it. Lol. That was an odd one. My memory almost didn't keep, but I've noticed over the years I have a more forceful memory of such things.

My brother tried to not see it the entire time. Even far away it looked like the moon or like a very close upside down shrimp boat. As it got closer I saw it in it's entirety. Well too bad I didn't see the back of it. I was wondering how it was silent except it's low hum.

At the time I guessed it as USAF so not breakaway. That's the vibe I had. I obviously don't know what it was.
edit on 20-3-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

That's interesting. The one I saw did not hum. And it seemed as if it wanted me to see it, as it politely displayed top, bottom and sides. And shape-shifted into two other forms before returning to triangular. I assumed it was not USAF nor alien nor breakaway civilization. I assumed it was a life form. But I don't know for certain.

Kev

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I'd been feeling "watched" since that encounter, so I had wondered whether there was even a little truth behind the malarkey.

I imagine that would be a stressful state to exist in, I'm glad you feel that is not the case anymore.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

It was only for about 3 months, but yes, slightly uncomfortable. Of course not having a 100% certain explanation of something so epic is also slightly unnerving. People say that they want spiritual/paranormal/UFO experiences...well maybe they should reconsider that wish. Such things change one.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Yes well I happen to know people deep in secrecy and I see no reason to continue to think it was USAF. So it was something else.

My brothers reaction to it told me a lot.

As if it wasn't there lighting up 100s of feet of beach with it's center light.

From that point I think we diverge.

You Are an air or water sign.. Air..

Aquarius maybe..

I want to read your past posts before I continue.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

That actually very much reminds me of the Newark earthworks, which were concerned with tracking the equinox as it progressed though Pisces and Pegasus

People say that they want spiritual/paranormal/UFO experiences...well maybe they should reconsider that wish. Such things change one.

What happens if you substitute the Control Loop for The Precious....?
edit on Kam33180vAmerica/ChicagoMonday2131 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

edit on Kam33180vAmerica/ChicagoMonday2131 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
But that's just all derivative of Neoplatonism. Why does it keep getting "discovered" over and over again? What are human beings trying to accommodate by keeping the stories developed out of Neoplatonism alive and thriving?

?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
a reply to: Anaana

a reply to: jacygirl

It's a tough one really, because neurologists will tell you (and if there are any reading, please correct me) that we still don't really know too much about psychosis.

We don't know very much about what is going on inside the brain at all. Period. About the only thing that we do know, with any certainty, is that each and everyone is unique.

originally posted by: beansidhe
Possibly due to disruption in the limbic system, but then where does it differentiate truly from epilepsy, without the fine/gross motor involvement?

Psychosis, in clinical terms, is the distinction that we give to hallucinations that are accompanied by delusional thinking. That is, believing in or seeing something that the majority of people cannot or do not. However, If we, as human beings, did not have that capacity we would not even be in the caves, we would still be in the trees.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
hey,

since a few posters mentioned dreams and obes, I just wanted to share a link to some neat site about dreaming .

I have no affiliations to this site whatsoever. I just find the content useful and presented in a very simple manner.
With a few simple constant mental or other exercises before or after sleep you can achive great progress...oh and meditation helps a lot also.

And if anyone is interested in dream yoga, there are a few excellent and big fat books or fat pdfs : ) ... available from devoted buddhists tibetan lamas, from what I have searched and reviewed, but I have not read anything yet personally....so I can't say for myself.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

That actually very much reminds me of the Newark earthworks, which were concerned with tracking the equinox as it progressed though Pisces and Pegasus

People say that they want spiritual/paranormal/UFO experiences...well maybe they should reconsider that wish. Such things change one.

What happens if you substitute the Control Loop for The Precious....?

Are you referring to the fact that the great majority of "control loops" are self-induced? That's it's peoples obsessions which make the world the way that it is? That any external agency, if any, might just have to spark things and then sit back and watch us little copy machines (humans copy things as part of their nature) go to work?

Or was your point otherwise?

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join