It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Twice in my life I have heard someone's thoughts and answered them aloud, with a third person present who didn't hear what I did...and the person (I heard) remarking immediately that they had 'just been thinking that'

jacy

I've posted about that many times. My ex never became a member her but if she did she would tell you all I accidentally hear people's thoughts and it sounds like they are saying it out loud and in 3d space. I heard mom yelling for me one day back in the day.. I ran to her to see what she needed. She told me she said nothing I'm like no you just yelled my name.. She's like " well I do need you to reach this pot above cabinets, but I hadn't called your name yet"

Or my ex sometimes I would say " oh you're right we should get a pizza" she looks at me funny "how did you know what I was thinking" then I'm confused "you just said we should get pizza" and she's like no I didn't lol I thought it in my head. Many people have seen me do this. It's almost always someone I'm very close to.

Too lazy to find it but I've posted about this a lot.
I also feel people's energy to the point I can imitate you perfect if I stay in the moment and don't let my energy overtake yours.

Simply put.

Everything is one thing..

And an issue with opening yourself up to these psychic states is that anything can come in.

Edit: holy cow (and that's no Hindu pun) this thread got big. I leave you guys alone a few days lol. I'll have to go back in time and see the progression. I don't remember what I originally said here or how to fit it in with you guys' current thread string web yarn story. I should have stated tuned in lol
edit on 18-3-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Ahh...hahahaha....sorry, I couldn't resist! (It's okay everyone, Reverbs is a friend!)

Thank you for sharing that!
The first time it happened with me I was about 9 (I heard my father and my mother was present)...the second time I was an adult (I heard my son and both my daughters were present). It's only happened twice, and both times with family members so I'm not sure if that's relevant or not.

Yes, this thread's getting huge! So much to read and it never gets boring.
jacy

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hahaha thanks for that.

It is good to laugh at ourselves. Otherwise we get too psychic enlightened super awesome holier than thou goodie two shoes prissy prissy pants. Remembering we are all people and all nutty in our own flavor is cool too.

Music is godly.

Yum.

Lol

Maybe that is ats theme song??

It will be psychically playing in my head from the other room every time I log in now.

:p

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Agreed...laughing at oneself is cathartic, lol.

Funny thing about my song choice, apart from the obvious 'title' joke.
It's one of my favourite songs, and by claiming that I sometimes sense judgement from other people who automatically assume that I'm 'dark'.

"Crazy...but that how it goes,
millions of people...living as foes.
Maybe it's not too late,
To learn how to love...and forget how to hate."

The beginning lines of the song.
jacy

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

A lot of this dates back to before people had telephones and if they wanted to get in touch with a very distant relative they'd be talking to the skull they kept on the megalithic mantlepiece, the basics of necromancy.

I've known those who've sworn to seeing the odd floating skull hovering around the room in connection to temporal disruption and weird little elven like figures entering the room and going about their business which others present didn't seem to notice, and it can be sort of contagious as having been informed of these untoward goings on i was liable to awaken in the dread of night with a skull whispering some fiendish babble against my ear so closely i could feel it's foul breath.

The Templars were accused of this sort of thing, dalliance with floating heads and skulls with regards to the Baphomet , i think essentially it's an ancestral cult, the voice from the grave, they could be trying to make an important point, and it's always nice to keep in touch.

edit on Kam33177vAmerica/ChicagoFriday1831 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Just had to say your retort to the parties concerned about your ongoing psychosis was enjoyable.

As someone who has heard others' internal dialogues on rare occasions, I shall join you at Sunny Acres Funny Farm upon my retirement from whatever is is that I do, professionally.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I had typed a rather long, well thought out (for me) response and once again, after days of quiet and non weirdness, my electronics went awry when I tried to communicate with you... interference on my monitor and my connection broke... weird and it doesn't happen ALL the time I post "to" you, but enough to make me notice it is a "thing."

Now I have no clue what I wrote about and am now wondering if indeed something is attempting to thwart me communicating with you... which is another example of jumping to paranormal conclusions when mundane answers are more probable... but darnit, "magical" thinking becomes less ignorant and psychotic once one understands "spirits" do exist in some capacity, and do effect change in this world, somehow.

But now I'm more intrigued by the reasons behind some being trying to inject some opinion into our discourse... which one is misguided? Heh... my bets on me, but then something around me seems to "have my back," so dunno...

Likely a dead friend saying "I do TO have a soul and still exist..." but lacking a psychotic whisper in my ear, I'll have to keep assuming and all that assuming results in.

Oh... yeah, one of the things I was going to say was I agree humans should at least ACT as if this was all the life they'll get, as we're killing the world, so a certain materialism would benefit all (sigh, I have Marxist material dialectic whispered to me all day by an embodied friend, and it shows).

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Heh... your dryness sometimes makes it tough deciphering your take on spirity matters .. .but that was funny.

But wait... you haven't actually HAD moldering skulls chattering in your ears at night... er, right?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

No, that was true, waking up from vivid dreams and there's a floating head muttering incantations right into my earhole and actually feeling the breath, like i said it's contagious and a result of dealings with people opening up portals to the nether regions shall we say.

I've never seen the elven Adjustment Bureau but by all accounts they're around two foot tall and work in teams, sometimes they appear out of wardrobes, they did however leave a little bronze figurine of one of themselves under my bed which was a curious little thing the like of which i've never come across elsewhere, i took it too the woods and buried it under a tree to be on the safe side, but that's the sort of prank they like to play.

Apart from that at around the same time i had people giving me these ancient Canaanite bronze figurines they'd somehow managed to pick up at car-boot sales of horned Gods and serpent Goddesses and the general effect was to turn my life into a low budget horror movie were the all pervading atmosphere of dark weirdness was so palpable you could cut it with a knife, so i always avoid having such in the home because i'm too susceptible to influence, or they like me too much, whichever the case.
edit on Kpm33177vAmerica/ChicagoFriday1831 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I'm certainly NOT anti-god, anti-spirit, or even anti-soul.

Per se.

But the Universe does not exist to fulfill human fantasies.

It just doesn't.

When I mention that there is a massive spiritual / religious control loop
in operation, I'm quite serious.

I think that perhaps you are an unwitting prime example of such a thing
being in operation.

Once one of us is "plugged into" an 'owned territory', then all the baggage
associated with that area tries desperately to keep us indoctrinated
and "in the fold"; whether it be Christianity, Sumerianism, or even (*gag*)
"Kundalini".

Now Kundalini is a special case, as it powers the deception of all the
others, not just itself.

I have to run.

Kev

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

a floating head muttering incantations right into my earhole and actually feeling the breath

Good lord... again, I am SO happy my own weirdness has been relatively mellow, mostly... I've oft lamented why cinema cannot make a "realistic" horror film about the paranormal, but am reminded that some of the real-life stories actually surpass Hollywood's idiotic pablum.

I also remember you mentioning that idol experience in my appearing penny thread, but hadn't known you thought it was a communication from the elves, precisely... or that you thought it represented their appearance... VERY interesting and thank you for the added context.

I long thought the "little people" a quaint folk tale long removed from our modern "rational" world .. until a trusted friend related her childhood experience of watching a foot tall man cross her bedroom and vanish into her closet most nights for a decade.

Then I read some of the more convincing accounts of their existence and now just nod my head and wonder.

Other dimensions and dimensional doorways and, perhaps more likely and accurate, parallel universes seem more than a clever math trick... and makes me wonder even more about most everything we think we know.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

That's a fantastic plot for a story!
I might steal that, sorry.
I am also pretty jealous, nobody ever left me a figurine!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I'm not sure what they could really be classed as but Demonic imps might just about cover it, they seem to be able to manifest when pretty serious rifts are opening up between this world and the Nether regions, can be associated with traditional procession ways of the dead.

But anyway it's a case of learning to establish boundaries even in the case of sundry fertility Gods of the Eastern Mediterranean, that Gods belong in their own houses called Temples or failing that under a tree in the woods, but definitely not in MY house and try to avoid people that are channeling the abyss, it's not that i don't welcome spiritual influence but one should be selective and choose wisely.

In general of course the rationalists will try and explain with some seemingly plausible construct of Jovian empiricism, what they overlook is that Jupiter is only one of various basic aspects of spiritual influence and that the others do not conform to the ways of Jupiter, the only paradigm that can reasonably be constructed is one that takes into account the weirdness of the other without expecting to assimilate.

a reply to: Peeple

It was an odd thing, pot bellied with little horns having knobs on like you used to see on Martian depictions and both hands on hips with a little pig like nose and laughing expression, i sort of felt they'd left it as a calling card, Congratulations you have been visited by the Demonic imps, i quizzed everyone i know that could possibly have put it there but really there's nowhere they could have sourced such ancient weirdness, no idea which culture made it but the closest i've seen is this;

Dogu of the watery abyss
edit on Kpm33177vAmerica/ChicagoFriday1831 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Yuck, they're creepy things. Looks like more pigs in (from?) space for you....

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
What do you mean by Human fantasies?? The way I see it Santa Claus and the Easter bunny should be experienced as much as ufos and demons. Yet that doesn't happen.

Maybe I'm misreading you but can you please explain?
And you're not telling me you can judge the entire universe and tell me what it's purpose is or isn't?

My experiences are largely shared experiences. I was a complete atheist. I knew for sure spiritual things were fake until bam they kept coming. So the thing "control loop" you are not telling me the motive or what had the power to make me believe something? That seems like a much more fantastic idea than demons messing with me.

I know why I was targeted.

Recently I've gone through much much stranger. Too scared to speak about it in public strange. I've told only one person.
But if I were to tell it to you would it change anything?

And can you explain your comment about kundalini especially?

Thank you in advance.
I'm really curious.

Have a good one friend.
reply to: KellyPrettyBear

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

So tell me about it.

As for how I know that the Universe doesn't revolve around us, is that I have eyes, ears, and over a 90 IQ.

As for Kundalini...that will take an entire book to explain.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

they did however leave a little bronze figurine of one of themselves under my bed which was a curious little thing the like of which i've never come across elsewhere

Maybe it's time to replace the figurine under your bed with a Louisville Slugger!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

So tell me about it.

As for how I know that the Universe doesn't revolve around us, is that I have eyes, ears, and over a 90 IQ.

As for Kundalini...that will take an entire book to explain.

You didn't explain anything lol. And what does the universe's revolution point have to do with spiritual experiences? Are you assuming aliens can't see ghosts too? Just a hypothetical.

You say kundalini enforces all beliefs of what nature you didn't say but let's say spiritual beliefs.. Why is that so? Don't you the most likely explanation is that kundalini experiences open the path of a stronger spirit/body connection? That because of a better connection to spirit more spirit experiences happen?

And no if I talk like I was maybe I'll have to go to FBI after all as I threatened last year.

I'm a science guy my whole life. Physics is my favorite. Spooky action at a distance.. Think of how it can be. That's all you need to figure out.

But please explain what you are saying I'm not putting you down or anything I'm very curious to get your point.

There is no super-natural or sub-natural for me. Whatever I think is going on has to fit into physics. I use words like spiritual god demons just for ease of talking as most know those words. But they are approximations and my one god cannot be found in the bible. Though physicists are getting closer as we speak to explaining 'who' my god is.

Anyway ghost stuff is real, but it would take me a book to explain it
Lol get it??

Seriously though I can see all I need to about kundalini by a picture of the caduceus.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Here is an experience for you that won't get me in trouble. I left my body while awake and aware. I did it on purpose. I rolled out which was slightly confusing. I spun sideways as I fell towards the ground but I hit nothing. I try to look around but I assume cause I had no eyes it was all black with red yellow and blue dots all over like static.

I warp back

I of it again some weeks later but this time I could see a little better. I knew where my window was I could see it's lighter blackish outline. When I went through the glass it felt like swimming through melted glass? Or like really thick jello..

Going through that made my sight come online in full. Everything had a silvery glow as I gloated down towards the ground. I saw my doggie Shiloh. What is he doing outside?? I float at him. He wakes up and comes toward me but he's looking through me. He senses me but can't tell what he's sensing..

I try to call him but I have no vocal chords.. I start falling back and now realize I'm floating a foot above ground I crunch plants with my back and then warp back to my body full of adrenaline. I walk to The back door to see if my dog is in the back where I just left him. He was standing there still looking confused then he sw me came running. This was the only time he has been left out at night. I was up for hours after house was "put to bed" he never barked or scratched on the door..

So the only night he is outside at night in his life I happen to go out of my body and I see him.. That's how I knew he was out there. I gained true knowledge from leaving my body.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I don't think anybody in this thread doubts there are 'things' out there (ghosts, spirits, aliens, gods or any of the other words) we have talked a lot about them and many have shared their experiences.

Have you read the last 100+ pages?

I think we are in a position where now most of us use certain words to convey ideas even though we all have slightly different 'images and associations' with them - generally we understand what people are trying to convey/share.

There were a few pages of discussion around language and how it affects our understandings and often words can have cultural meanings that are difficult if not impossible to understand without being raised in the same culture.

Also this thread has people coming from various 'places' - Fae, Science, Ancient civilisations, UFO's but the similarities are striking.

Everything used to be 'woo' but as science has developed, much of the 'woo' has been explained and understood.

Kundalini - To be honest I was not aware of the term/tenet/belief system (well that name for it) until this thread but from what I have read here, it is the eastern tradition of enlightenment - a dummies guide perhaps

Kev has a lot of issues with it as he has explained and hinted throughout this thread and his objections seem mainly to be around the fact that almost everybody is not prepared properly for any/that awakening and the experiences it brings. (I'm sure he'll correct me if that's wrong
)

Santa and the Easter bunny - I get your point re aliens and again we have discussed how in the past we saw - creatures, fairies, monsters, demons and angels but now people generally see aliens, ghosts and spirits - so what changed?

Do these 'beings' change their appearance over time to suit our expectations or do we give these 'beings' the image we want/expect to see and as society changes so do our expectations - hence now its mainly UFO's that are reported.

Hope that helps some - I know there is a lot of back thread but it really it is worth a skim at least

Zazza - I think kantz said the figurine was taken out into the forest and buried.

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join