It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

It's not limiting the research more like cleaning the laboratory. I like mythology, but I think it is less true than we want it to be.
Getting in touch with the source is just as much a lie as what I try to do, but the effects are real.
I communicate with something or someone who doesn't want to share who or what he/she/it is.
And I tried all of the myths. Not one works.
Which only leaves two options: giving up, or try harder.
I am currently favouring "energy beings", got visited by what's left from Lovecraft and Crowley. Or and that's the point: someone posing as them. Because it's imaginative I can never be sure. But to me it was a real experience.
But if you want to get to find out how it works you can't hold on to keeping dirty socks in the laboratory.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

yes, but that are yours dirty socks : )
For others they could still be nice and clean. We each have to wear our own socks until we make them dirty and we move on to the new ones on our OWN. You can't say that they are dirty for everyone, at least I don't like doing that...and that is becouse I sincerely believe that there are bits and pieces of truth everywhere, it all depends on our ability to change prospective and use imagination in the most abstract sense possible.

But it is our own truths we want to know or to experiance or to be...or whatever, just use what ever suits you and learn and develop...it is simple...

just do NOT give up.

I think we can ALL agree on something. Truth is maybe simple but at the same time deeper and more mysterious than we can imagine or describe, we can only try...we have imagination, labels, concepts to work with and true meditation. Silance. END of imagination, start of experiance.

What, how, ... it all depends on you, not others, not books, not gods, chakras, or parans (vital breaths).

all is in "the mind".
No limits. No expectations.
only learning.

When will we stop learning? - when we give up or when we THINK we know already and to KNOW everything about anything is impossible.
My wish to you and others is that you will never stop changing dirty socks until you find the clean ones for good! For your benefit and for others around you.

edit on 1457526589329March293293116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I had broken down your response and was answering each part and somehow hit a hotkey and messed up my entire post to you.....either I have not had enough coffee, or it just was not supposed to be...lol
Let me try this again!

for me only one interest.
The complete naked ugly or beautiful truth and than I would like to share this somehow for the benefit of ALL other beings.

A noble cause.
So you are a truth seeker?
Or have you found your part of it?
I guess that in itself would be a loaded question...lol

About where I am at?
I always like to be on the sunny side : )

It can't rain all the time.

you can read a lot about it in this thread, it is a loaded question after all with a lot of different sides to it.

True, I did go back several pages to get kind of an idea of what is going on, and I am sure over time I will be sifting through pages.There is 116 of them, right now so there is a lot, and I know just by asking questions, I am asking people to repeat what they probably already wrote somewhere. I'm lazy that way...lol

I sometimes like to write too much and in here I have fully unleashed my fingers on ATS like never before and probably never will again in such settings ... because if Kev were not present, my posts would be a LOT shorter for sure, I only post in such open way, because I feel very positive connection with some of members for some reason.

Short answers are alright sometimes, but when you find people that can pull out an in depth conversation, then you are in the right place. If someone doesn't feel comfortable, then they won't share as much as they would otherwise.

So if you have ANY questions, now is the perfect time to ask. In this thread there are a lot of nice "weirdos", with no judgment so, it is surprisingly ok, to be wired here : ) ....

I'm sure I will have plenty of questions, whether or not they can be answered is another thing all together. Some answers just seem fleeting over my lifetime.

Than you can contemplate it all you want in Alaska. Gosh, It must be very quite and peaceful there, I would probably love it a lot!

Alaska has it's good points and bad points but it is very peaceful, and I am connected to it on a very deep level, so I do love it a lot and can't wait to go home.

I think I need more coffee, thank you for your response!
c(_)
*sip*

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

that made me laugh, thanks.
On to the next dirty socks

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Well. It's been an interesting week.

I have broken-off communication with the old mentor again. He's the same as always. He's always extremely complimentary about my "spiritual status" and 'scholarship' and he chastised me for not writing a book every two weeks since we last spoke.

However as always he says, "don't write about mystical topics". But of course that's all he writes about. And that's the only topic I wish to write about, until I get it out of my system at least, which could be just one book. So he chastises me for not writing, while being the one keeping me from writing. It's been this way for more than 15 years now. Of course I could simply ignore his advice.

I finished my experiment with attempting useful communication with the consortium doing "Kundalini Research". I had long discussions with various individuals. I had high hopes going in. But it came down to the fact, that none of them seem to know or remember anything (many of them have read the same books that I have). As far as I can figure, most of the "leadership" has never experienced "Kundalini" at all, or at best stage 1 or 2 of 5. Now all this is fine.. but not a one of the whole bunch had any interest in comparing notes with me about my 50 years of research. I offered to volunteer my time in any manner they would find useful, and the head dude emailed me, and basically offered me a spot in helping to collate survey results about how "love is the only answer that we need" and that there is nothing else that is necessary to unfold spirituality.

Well I tripped over my power crystal, to quickly put on my tie-dyed shirt, and smoke some mary jane, on the way to accepting this glorious research opportunity. Or maybe not.

Well anyway. I'm feeling very peaceful.

If the spiritual luminaries of the Earth are so advanced that my humble inputs are of no value, then I guess I can just retire in peace, knowing that everything is being handled.

I honestly do feel exceedingly peaceful. Never more peaceful in my entire life actually.

I see that this thread is also doing just fine without me. Everyone is having fun and enjoying each other's
company. What more could an old broken down pretty bear want?

Damn I feel happy.

Kev

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I never understood the whole "love is all" thing,
but maybe that is just not my experience.

In fact, the whole love idea baffles me.
It just has not been a big part of my own journey.

Sometimes I wish it was, just so I could understand what people are talking about.

I hope you don't feel like I am just butting in on your conversation,
but it was on my mind and you mentioned it.

lol

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I dunno, somehow it's nice (or affirming to the lazy) to know folks who have done all the heavy mystical lifting are, in the end, still people with problems and concerning themselves with ego/power struggles (I'm referring to your 'master' and all of us, of course).

What IS the common argument for non dissemination of "mystical info?" Is it the "it's dangerous for the wrong person to get it" argument... or more, when reduced, the "then how will we support ourselves, dummy?" argument?

Anyway, glad you are peaceful... hi all.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Anyone else notice the "sock" theme popping up here?

Maybe the powers that lurk are telling us the primal life force is a foot?

eta: pun, unfortunately, intended.
edit on 3/9/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

First - I would like to stress out for you something, becouse it is our first time conversing. All this is just an opinion and I am nobody, just a guy who love to contemplate, meditate and read about everything that is on ATS in general but specially old and pure religious, spiritual or philosophical material. I have not found anything special and I am no one special. If anything I would say I am learning to be pure and natural with practices. Love is my religion and body is my temple : )

Second - so much has been said here already, and if you are curious or a "seeker" than please read the thread, take your time and enjoy. I promise, it will be interesting if you have an open mind. There are plethora of opinions, ideas and concepts mentioned and explained by everybody - it will give you a LOT to think and contemplate about. And we have discussed a LOT (gods, souls, heavens, etc...) of religious, spiritual and philosophical concepts and "truths". We have busted a few myths, we have discussed the night sky and ancient mythology, ghosts, UFOs, about spiritual experiences or other weirdness...you will find even a naked story by jacygirl - spoiler alert: it is hot!
(hahaha just to bait you a bit more into reading if you are a male...or a female lesbian
)

-------

"ALL is ONE"
that is the truth in my opinion. Simple right : )

Now all you have to figure out is:
what is ALL?
what is ONE?
what is meant by "is"?

: )

Also:
Words are not it.
Feeling or emotions are not it.
Thoughts are not it.
Even experiences are not it.

Those are all relative, subjective, they are not IT but can only point to IT, in my opinion. But everything is interconnected so everything is important from relative side (one) and from the absolute (all), nothing is important at all.

What happens in deep meditation when we learn to be completely in natural state. Pure silence, without ANY effort at all. At that moment subjectiveness is gone, "you" are gone - it is like you when you are in deep sleep, but still awake and just observing what comes into pure awarness. It takes time to get to this level, but for some it is very easy, it depends only on you and your efforts and blockages - we all have them but rarely do something about them. So one part to get to the truth is removing the false "parts" and blockages until you are "naked" in natural awarness (or around here we say "Liminal") first in meditation than also during the day.

.... So who am I?
Know thyself .... and all else will be revealed.

maybe ?

I hope I have given you something to chew on, but I may not have the energy to go back and forth on all the questions you may ask...we have been at it for 100+ pages after all : )...So if you will ask what has been asked before, I may just mention that instead and you may look back if you so desire. I hope that is good enough.

: )
edit on 1457543268307March073073116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'm glad I get to use this again somewhere.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

"Liminal" not "luminal".

Kev

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Remember how I misspoke about your socks not matching earlier?

I really think you are onto something...

Socks...bees...and cranky owls/assorted fowl.

What is the Universe trying to tell is?

Kev

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Remember how I misspoke about your socks not matching earlier?

I really think you are onto something...

Socks...bees...and cranky owls/assorted fowl.

What is the Universe trying to tell is?

Kev

As usual I have no idea where this thread is at but will pop in to say that I have lately noticed a direct correlation between my socks matching and I mean matching as in the same pair/batch(not just approximate colour) and my ability to achieve anything.

I have even noticed that making sure that they are fitted correctly and at the same height on the calf makes a substantial difference to my demeanour.

Also the correct notch on a belt(if needed) also improves the day and the time taken to make a new one is well spent.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

holy smoke, I messed up a bit, thank you for pointing that out!

heh, I had time to edit and have fixed it : )
edit on 1457543331308March083083116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I'd say that you have hit the nail on the head.

Its all control loop you know.

Ignorance loves keeping itself in power.

But "true secrets" are very dangerous this is true.

But frankly people are probably too lazy to get themselves into too much trouble.

The mystical thirst addicts will blow themselves up no matter what.

I think there is a way forward for me to write...an expose for sure.

Kev

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

*head face palm*

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Not at all.

The whole "mystical oneness" through love thing is the purest drek. Youd fall off your chair if you heard how I responded to the "self appointed masters of wisdom" about this topic.

There is a reason individual selves exist.

Kev

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

It's all good, I'm a nobody too.

Perhaps I will just observe.
I honestly feel like I have interrupted a flow at this point.

"ALL is ONE" that is the truth in my opinion. Simple right : )
Now all you have to figure out is: what is ALL?
what is ONE?
what is meant by "is"?

We are all one,
everything exists within and without.

ALL is this universe and others,
a form of consciousness,
all part of something much more grand than I understand,
but it is ALL there non the less.

Peace

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

But the psychological operation and control loop is that we are all supposed to be selfless bliss zombies.

Its not true.

I have Kundalini rooted in Sahasrara as the mystical goobers love to say...and I am NO zombie.

Kev

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

It's all good, I'm a nobody too.

Perhaps I will just observe.
I honestly feel like I have interrupted a flow at this point.

"ALL is ONE" that is the truth in my opinion. Simple right : )
Now all you have to figure out is: what is ALL?
what is ONE?
what is meant by "is"?

We are all one,
everything exists within and without.

ALL is this universe and others,
a form of consciousness,
all part of something much more grand than I understand,
but it is ALL there non the less.

Peace

You can never be a nobody.

Think of yourself as a thread quantum butterfly.

What you say now may seem small but a thousand pages down the line your input may be unimaginable.

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join