It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Powers That Be.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Disclaimer: The following should be recognized as the rant of a confessedly ignorant individual. The following is NOT intended to be factual, but rather it is my ranting at the overall grand structure of evil that is obviously prevalent in this world; in whatever form it truly occupies.

"I give you tonight a special one time look at American society.
Since before the time of "America"s conception, before the first colonists ever arrived. There has been a select group of filthy rich, sick and twisted old white mother #ers that conspired to rule nations, and desired to rule the world. Yes, the mother#ers who started the slave triangle. Yes, the same men who at one point ruled over half the entire "civilized" "world".(oh, how I hate this bloody language that they have left us!)

I am referring to, of course, The (drumroll) Mother#ing FREEMASONS. No, not the general population that is deceived and used to further the ends of the actual group I am talking about here, the ones who are carrying out a legacy of manipulation and destruction for nothing better than personal gain. This mysterious "Order" that has roots, visible and unseen, in EVERY facet of modern day American culture, in some form or another. (Yes, I'm looking at you, Hollywood. You too, Facebook) People who managed to maneuver and leverage their way into high positions, then immediately used that power to garner further control, electing their friends into key positions all around the world and its various societies. How did this "order" start? What is the story of these men who gamble everything in a constant struggle against the entire rest of the modern world?

These questions, and Many more I cannot answer. All I can do is theorize, in my(I suspect futile) attempt to get this burning load off my chest. However, what I can attest to is that, for some reason I will not speculate upon, their gamble has been paid off in frightening ways, ways that make it not even a gamble anymore. I mean, when your workings hit the light(yes, Bush, 9/11, and many others) and NO ONE does ANYTHING about it, other than to #ing TALK about it(though, that's a whole nother rant all its own) you would hardly call that a gamble, right? I again am not sure how they managed to get such astounding power and control, but these #s get everything their heart can desire in this world, while condemning most everyone else(passively and actively) to despair, telling them to wait, their time will come, eventually things will get put to rights, look at the pie in the sky?

I mean, I don't envy these guys at all(material concerns are the least of my worries. But #, man... They have convinced a good many people of the world to worship a certain false deity, placing that person on a pedestal, even above and before God himself? Convincing that if they just be a good #ing sheep and take whatever # gets flung at them, just bow their head and hope for a better tomorrow? #, the way they've got things set up, you don't even NEED to worship their deity to fall in their trap. I mean, they've got their propaganda and manipulation tools buried #ing EVERYWHERE. Since birth, babies are bombarded left and right by a culture specifically designed to indoctrinate people and induce them to be subservient and docile, weak minded and petty, corrupt as the corruptors themselves.

I mean, maybe its not to the point of The Truman Show, but, truth be told I think its far far worse than that.The sheer size of the corruption is such that, even when you are aware of it, even when you despise it, you can STILL fall into their #ing mind games? For, after so long of being used to something, you become familiar with it. Familiarity by its very nature breeds acceptance and tolerance, and, with the right pushes, obeisance. Thing is, once you start to look around you and really see the sheer size and(I hate to say it)grandeur of the deception you become so repulsed by the fact that these evil, greedy mother#ers have amassed so much power, that, it seems, nothing can be done about it(please, please tell me I'm wrong?)

I feel so horrible...Once you can see it for what it truly is, you are motivated to act...Only thing is, when you look around, and rack your brain and can come up with NOTHING, you fall into a pit of despair that is so bleak as to be near unimaginable(and, I suspect, this too is part of their plot(though I sometimes wonder if I don't credit "them" with too much))What I really want to know is, what is capable of being done, or is already being executed to resist/thwart the efforts of WHATEVER group is behind all the evil inherent in the world? Is the answer to fight? If so, How, When, Where, against who for what reason with what weapons and allies? Is the answer to stand as a paragon of virtue, believing(naively?) that others might come to see the light?

Surely, it can't be just to TALK about these things? Surely, there must be others who feel this way, ones who came t5o these conclusions before I have, and came together in numbers enough to actually be able to get a plan of action going? Or are things really as bleak as they seem? I cannot be content to merely SURVIVE in this world, to bide my time in the hope that they will crash and burn, always waiting on THEM to make the first move, and thus conceding the victory?

Call me hypercritical(you're probably right) but I cannot but think of a certain mindset prevalent amongst others. the mindset that the current Powers That Be are driving the ship into the ground(which I don't doubt) and absurdly think that they can wrest back control afterwards? I mean, surely TPTB have contingency plan upon contingency plan for every possible situation they can foresee? How can you NOT think that, with all the money and resources and power TPTB undeniably have, that they wouldn't be much better prepared for this situation than might be possible for anyone else?"

I guess I'm really asking-what gives YOU hope for a better world in the face of this pit of despair, and what steps are currently being enacted towards this better place?
edit on 23-1-2016 by 5leepingWarrior because: better?

edit on 23-1-2016 by 5leepingWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 5leepingWarrior wow, holy ranting wall of text batman!

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand
My apologies, I never have been very good about separating my thoughts in such a way that they hit the eyes very well.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
First...

Please arrange some paragraphs, please.

I only skimmed, but Masons being TPTB is so 2007...
Likely manufactured to drive up dwindling numbers by bored Brothers with a sense of humour.

How did they start?

Word around is that they go all the way back to Harim Abiff.
A great architect.

What gives you hope?

The little things.

edit on 23-1-2016 by CharlieSpeirs because: Added a comma.

edit on 23-1-2016 by CharlieSpeirs because: Spelling.

link   
a reply to: 5leepingWarrior

Just throw in some paragraphs with a line between. I am not picky about where. I just can't read that.

link   
Be aware that blacks were slave traders too
www.scaruffi.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hey no worries

Interesting rant though, I'd have a beer and try be less affected by the issues perhaps?
The real Powers that be' are so high up the food chain there's not much as individuals we can do about it.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

We have ATS members who are Masons. Explaining to them...about them...is kind of insulting, no?

I'm sure some will be along shortly to tell you why you're misguided.

Just sayin'....
edit on 23-1-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
okay...
From my op: "Disclaimer: The following should be recognized as the rant of a confessedly ignorant individual.The following is NOT intended to be factual, but rather it is my ranting at the overall grand structure of evil that is obviously prevalent in this world; in whatever form it truly occupies

" No, not the general population that is deceived and used to further the ends of the actual group I am talking about here, the ones who are carrying out a legacy of manipulation and destruction for nothing better than personal gain"

I started off by saying that I am ignorant and know nothing about that which I am speaking. perhaps I should have been a bit clearer and added the statement that I was just using FreeMasons as a starting point. I am aware that I could be entirely wrong... But I also specifically stated that I was NOT talking about the majority of Masons, who our resident masons may or may not be, but the secret order within the order, the one that you have to be born into.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm an extremely skeptical, at times cynical, often pessimistic person. Conversely, and seemingly contradictorily, I refuse to allow that to extinguish hope within me.

What gives me hope?

Small acts of generosity and compassion. Space exploration. Rising standards of living globally, despite there remaining enormous disparity between regions and developed and undeveloped parts of the world. Increasing confrontation of bigotry in all forms - sure it's still contentious, heated, often even vitriolic, and still frequently denied or seen as unpleasant to discuss or confront, but I see these as growing pains which are necessary to pass through before our species can move beyond petty hatreds.

The increasingly unpredictable and runaway emergence of socially driven technological paradigms. (Periscope, Blab, etc.) They are humanizing the faceless internet avatar and showing young people that those a world away are very much just like them. In time I predict it will be very difficult to propagandize the citizens of other nations as universally adversarial, as a generation will have grown up knowing they are just people like them in a more visual, direct, visceral, REAL sense than the abstract philosophical sense many of us already know this to be true in.

Social unrest, for while it temporarily causes tumult, it belies profound social awareness rising imho.

It is by no means assured our species will pull itself out of its self destructive penchant. But hope is not about certainty. It's about believing in potential.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
While this is interesting I am more of the flavor of belief that when we find the room where all the Powers that be are meeting, and we open the door we will find a layer of dust thick enough to leave a shoe print. That the great Chalk board where the grand design is suppose to be planned out is Blank and has never been written on.

That is my one true worry that no one is at the Helm of this mess. That it is all just a Cluster that happened to look like a coincidence.

Now that is something to ponder over a beer.

CoBaZ

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ
Yeah, I remember your thread on that topic, and I agree-that truly is a frightening thought.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04
Thank you.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Oh I did read your disclaimer. And your defense and explanation here was a whole lot longer than my point is. Try reading it again. It infers we have members from all walks of life, and many belong to most all secret or non-secret "societies" as well.

new topics

top topics

join