It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear Not

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Fear not, I come not
to spoil your show.
But know this
I shall sing my song
Wherever I be
remember I wonder not.
That is how it is
when one is truly free.
I sing to you
not as one
who should know,
But as one who can
but chooseth
Not too.
I sing to you
the lords of acts
and the lordesses
the ones who attract.
For in your show
yeah are wanting
Souls to play
your game of empty spaces
in search of
foolish faces.
“Come in” you say
I hear `come out`.
Leave your home
common, let us mess about.
Its the same old story
jump on the train
and take a ride
ho ho, onthe merry go round.
But the I
that found me
whispered leap off
fall back in love.
enjoy me
every moment
there of.
Leave the mind
Its naught but a torment.
Its neither holly
or truly kind.
Why take much less?
When yeah are all.
Being is the best.

Eliberocelta Antequera Janus 2016
edit on 23-1-2016 by ancientthunder because: miss word

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

what is the picture of the court jester for? Do you feel as if your making a joke of yourself by posting this. Is the drum in the picture a symbol that your being attention to this fact?

or maybe in addition with your poem your a fool who is only truly happy by ignoring what your mind is telling you?

Its an interesting poem.

A women's perspective on love? Or is it the women telling a man to love foolishly without thinking?
maybe its about loving someone you shouldn't and throwing caution to the wind.

What do you think its about ancientthunder? Is this your poem or someone elses?
edit on 23-1-2016 by jobless1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jobless1

Some say the fool is closer to God. We fall in love without thinking.
edit on 23-1-2016 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Omfg what is this nonsense a reply to: ancientthunder

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Amazing work! I'm thinking it's a battle of a person's will and being responsible, to just be in the moment and stoop worrying about what's right or wrong, consequences and responsibility - to just live as the soul needs to live - to stop overthinking everything.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
And to stop going with the flow, "in empty spaces in search of foolish faces". Frivolous activity we all pursue all the day long.

Getting out, Jumping off the train and Merry go round with everyone else…

just being.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Its good to see you have an inquisitve mind, really its for you to make of this writing what you feel like. That is what its for, for you to find the head and tail of it! Or not, depending on your current mood or focus. Sometimes things mean a lot to me, other time they mean nothing at all. Depends on what one is digesting at the time! a reply to: jobless1

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

For me , a great poem ; appropriate for the Journey of the Fool (Tarot)

Have no fear and step out into the unknown. Have no care and be the jester.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: crowdedskies

Hello brothers and sisters,

You could also correlate the Tarot (Archetype of the Fool) to faith.

The "spiritual" (if it should be called that) attention span of the average person on this planet is that of a small child. It's very uncommon for one to truly be mindful with grace and single pointed-ness as they go, or scurry, about their busy day.

To acquire this gracefulness, or this fluidity of freedom, the seeker must acquire a true indistinguishable, and very deep, affinity for faith. For it is in the faith and will that the impossible is possible, the magical is as it should be, and it is in faith that one walks each step with that freedom of omnipresent awareness.

Be the fool. For the fool is only the fool to those who do not know the truth - their truth.

Deus sit apud vos.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreatWay

originally posted by: crowdedskies

Hello brothers and sisters,

You could also correlate the Tarot (Archetype of the Fool) to faith.

The "spiritual" (if it should be called that) attention span of the average person on this planet is that of a small child. It's very uncommon for one to truly be mindful with grace and single pointed-ness as they go, or scurry, about their busy day.

To acquire this gracefulness, or this fluidity of freedom, the seeker must acquire a true indistinguishable, and very deep, affinity for faith. For it is in the faith and will that the impossible is possible, the magical is as it should be, and it is in faith that one walks each step with that freedom of omnipresent awareness.

Be the fool. For the fool is only the fool to those who do not know the truth - their truth.

Deus sit apud vos.

I couldn't have said it better

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: GreatWay

Do you think there is a link between meditation and faith? Aware of that, it would naturally come to mind that meditation practise is none other but a tool to build up faith..? Does seem right.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Rather than a tool that builds faith, I would say its how one discovers in a deep way , that there is faith.a reply to: _damon

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: _damon
a reply to: GreatWay

Do you think there is a link between meditation and faith? Aware of that, it would naturally come to mind that meditation practise is none other but a tool to build up faith..? Does seem right.

Hello,

Faith is a facility of understanding. Faith has many different facets. Faith (trust) that all is well and also faith in something (or everything) being possible. For example , believing that I could, say, levitate must have a faculty that contains faith or trust in the possibility. That is why it is "foolish" in the sense that it contradicts rationality- hence being the fool who walks each step in faith that all is well and that all is possible. The fool has no regards to what comes down his/her path because the fool knows truth. Faith is understanding.

Meditation is a versatile practice in that it can be used for many applications. Meditation can be used to "build up" faith but only because it is in meditation that we find the gems of what we are in the rough of the falsities that we've created for ourselves.

Now, as I've previously aforementioned, the "spiritual" attention span of the very high majority is that of a child or, in other words, very minuscule and almost non-evident. You can believe in something but without the usage of the Will, or work, there is very little manifestation.

The primal usage of meditation would be to quiet the mind and be present or mindful. By being present and mindful one can begin the application of exercises to strengthen the will - such as visualization. The spiritual neophyte would be well to take this into serious consideration. Obtaining a desired programming in regards to a desired mindset, physicality, healing, etc... requires true faith and an, at least, moderate understanding of focus and will in a single-pointed fastidious fashion.

This is all my personal speculation, however. Take from it what you will.

Namaste.

edit on 23-1-2016 by GreatWay because: (no reason given)

top topics

join