It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oldest / Ancient Secret Societies Known

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The secret of secret societies from ancient times up to the masons is sodomy. I kid you not. They are mostly homosexual and you can verify this yourself. Women are not allowed in most for a reason, to these people women are for procreation. Read Albert Pikes morals and dogma. It's cryptic, but phallic worship is very common and he makes cryptic references to taking flesh in your mouth and he doesn't mean cannibalism. He even admits to deliberately decieving the low level masons so they think they understand but have been misled.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 33Iam666

Can you please tell me what rite or degree the sodomy secret is revealed? Unless I missed that lecture, I haven't encountered the secrets of sodomy. Seriously though,... what rite, degree, order, or obedience?

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi
It's a secret your not privy to. Do your own research.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

An obelisk is a symbol for the Phallus of Nimrod/Osiris. The OTO is one example, the secret 11th° made by that bugger Crowley. You have never heard of sex magick?

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Your one of the ones Pike was talking about who are given false interpretations so as you think you understand. Read Morals and Dogma. Hollywood does it too. You can't be a movie star without letting someone sodomize you. It was very common in the Grecian mysteries.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

What type of research do you suggest? I am an Initiate myself and have read some of the writings of Albert Mackey, Albert Pike, Manly Hall, Esoteric Freemasonic authors, Continental Freemasonic authors, and Co-Freemasonic authors, as well as the anti-Masonic works of William Morgan, Malcom Duncan, and William Cooper.

Did you know that Albert Pike's teachings are not foundational to Freemasonry, with some Orders and Obediences ignoring his works completely.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Hello again my Friend and Brother/Sister.

The OTO is not Freemasonry. Aleister Crowley was an irregular Mason (not accepted by Grand Lodge of England affiliates). Crowley's OTO was loosely based upon the degree work of Freemasonry, but it actually follows it's own religion called "Thelema". Freemasonry is not Thelema.

edit on 1/23/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Manly Hall was only an honorary mason and Pike was THE freemason of his time. His teachings in morals and dogma are for the inner circle, adepts and sages. You obviously belong to the outer freemasonry.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Many masons admired the OTO in Crowley and Reusses day.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I know about thelema in sicily and it failed and he was exiled. But you asked me for an example andI gave you one. Crowley has had a major impact on popular culture to this day. Pike himself was a homosexual so to think that sodomy is not a secret of high level masonry means having not done your homework. There is a reason Women can't join lodged and have their own orders. When you get to the 32 ot 33° degree you will find out. J. Edgar Hoover was a Mason, hated women, and was a raging homosexual. How do you think he got to be FBI director. It's not who you know, it's who you b#!w

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Regarding Phallic Veneration:

When we look to some of the oldest belief systems around the world, many venerated Fertility, Motherhood, and Goddess Worship. Prehistoric worship of famine qualities even survived into documented mythological and religious systems by the the account of deep waters of the abyss and/or chaos, symbolic for the waters of the womb. Even some of the oldest societies were matriarchal.

Phallic worship arose as a challenge to the feminine status quo. With the "Male" qualities becoming increasingly ascendant, patriarchal societies began to develop. This lead to the side-lining of ruling females, temple priestesses, and oracles, in favor of the misogynistic cultures of male-dominated ruling elites and Priesthoods.

As "Female" was venerated for life giving qualities, "Male" was venerated for generative qualities. Such teachings allude to creative forces, natural archetypes, and psychological archetypes. Nothing to do with homosexuality.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

You are revealing much more about yourself than you are about Freemasonry.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I don't buy that. Jesuits, priests, politicians, michael Aquino, all perverts. Sodomy id an ancient and modern initiation rite for many secret societies. If you want to rise up, you have to take it in the shoot at some point. Or you stay at the lower levels. Even the bible has a story about rampant sodomy that got so bad two cities were annihilated. There is an esoteric element to that story. It's not talked about, but it still exists. I believe you don't have anything to do with that, but it has been a fact of life since ancient times. Especially Greece, and your ancestors the Templars.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

If you say so.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 33Iam666

An obelisk is a symbol for the Phallus of Nimrod/Osiris. The OTO is one example, the secret 11th° made by that bugger Crowley. You have never heard of sex magick?

Neither Sex Magick or the OTO is about sodomy.... Sorry, but you have been misinformed.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PuRe EnErGy

Some of the oldest go back to members of the Osiris Mysteries in Ancient Egypt, devolving into Rosicrucianism and modern Freemasonry of today.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Most of these people wouldn't know sex magic if it smacked them in the face; especially considering many of them unknowingly used it to create children..

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KylarDrake
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Most of these people wouldn't know sex magic if it smacked them in the face; especially considering many of them unknowingly used it to create children..

Most people think sex magick is some hedonistic orgy. They really have no idea what it is or how it works....

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

ATS is not the place to do serious work on this subject. Anthropologists believe the earliest cults date back to the last Ice Age and involve bears in some way. Nearly every culture on Earth considers the seven circumpolar stars popularly called "the Big Dipper" or "the Wain" to be a bear.

Anywhere is a serious place to research. Cutting sources out of your work or failing to ask questions for fear or some kind of information you don't like is the problem with the method.

"The person old in days won't hesitate to ask a little child seven days old about the place of life, and that person will live.

Regardless, I appreciate those of you who did answer, genuinely & helpfully.

To the others, I didn't realize that ATS had degenerated the 'Deny Ignorance' motto.

noonebutme
You're going to write a book about things that science can't explain, and your examples are the "flat earth" theory??

I assume this is a children's pop-up book, as no one with half a mind actually believes the earth is flat.

To denigrate me for merely mentioning 'flat earth' as ONE of the subjects; biased by your own preconceived beliefs and cultural/societal conditioning.

To dismiss topics/concepts/ideas based on your self-perceived 'superior' understanding and intellect is abashedly no way to explore the world around you.

To chide me for "writing a book about things that science can't explain" when that is clearly NOT what the main subject of the book is, lacks the sting I think you intended since the book isn't meant to prove the earth is flat or a globe.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

The brotherhood of the serpent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join