It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kitten adopted by Husky and becomes part of the pack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
This story is adorable. Rosie the kitten was adopted by the Husky, Lilo and then becomes part of Lilo's pack.
abcnews.go.com...
It is interesting that Lilo was not nursing puppies at the time but was extremely nurturing to Rosie, as Rosie found her strength. I was reading one time why some animals will take on a baby not of their species when they are nursing and it has to do with a hormone produced while nursing to make them so mothering to any species of babies.
Here is an article that explains all possibilities of why one species might adopt another species,
news.nationalgeographic.com...
I believe that it is as simple as love existing in all creation.
Here is cute video with Rosie walking with her new ''pack''

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat
Our Goose fell in lesbian love with our St Barnard Greta.....Who cared for all our livestock....
They became inseperable...
Later after a goose Christmas dinner,...our two turkey chicks moved in on her till they too became food....
You could see them roosting on her back when she curled up in the snow to sleep.
Id look outside and there theyd be with the show falling all around them, perched on Gretas back....

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch I love animal odd couple stories! Thank you for the reply.
Here is cute animal odd couple video,

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
That story is so adorable!
Such a sook, brought a tear to the ol' eyes.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci Glad you liked it. I thought it was such a sweet story, I had to share it.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I've seen a Rottweiler nurse a litter of kittens. Her puppies died of illness and the mother cat was killed by a car.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23 A bittersweet happy ending to two tragic stories. Did one or more of the kittens get to stay with the Rottweiler?

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
lol the cat is a better hunter and the dogs were like aww poor baby kitten we could use her around here, now they all share cigarettes and vodka together and crack species jokes when the humans aren't around...

I like cute animal stories, they are sooooo adorable just don't tell anyone shhhhh!
SnF
edit on 23-1-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I've been following these guys on instagram for awhile now (my daughter and I both have huskies and cats), they are a hoot!

Lil

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Will be great to see this kitten to grow up to fullsize cat, and draw a sledge with her/his buddy huskies.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Animals never fail to amaze or amuse me. They are awesome! Thanks for sharing! These stories and vids always make me smile.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel Apparently, the darling cat will think she can pull a sled like the rest of her pack!

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star Glad you liked it!

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

all my credit is due..
joe grey
Clowder spirits hunting

new topics

top topics

join