It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please stop posting dishonest " hypothetical questions "

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Nope, OP. You are wrong.

I won't explain why you're wrong, nor will I tell you what is the right answer, but suffice it to say that I know the right answer and that you are wrong.

So...Try again, and I'll let you know if you are getting any closer to being correct.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Maybe it's time to determine who's running the show... you or your computer. A PC is a sad substitute for real life interaction, and Far Too Many people let it become their means of contact with the world at large. Much as a cell phone when you panic because you forgot it at home. Panic sets in, and all measures put into place to retrieve it are used. You are not the center of the universe, and the world will function perfectly without your perceived necessities. What if _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (fill in the topic)...... a make believe one at that....

It seems, to relieve the boredom or dulldrums of every day life, some resort to imaginary friends or invent topics. All's game here, and there are fairly few rules, but this or any other forum is a poor substitute for real life interaction.

It's also winter in the northern hemisphere and boredom quickly sets in........ Almost any topic is game, but too many rules and restrictions in the topic and replies make for a very limited audience.

<< 1   >>

join