It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please stop posting dishonest " hypothetical questions "

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
hyothetical questions can be fun - and often give amazing insights into the thought porocesses of others

BUT

what really REALLY pisses me off is " hypotetical questions " that are engineered and manipulated to only return what the OP has a-priori " deciided " is the " correct answer " or what they want to hear

if you actually have a hypotherical question - then ask it - and accept all answers

for fook sake - DO NOT load it up with bat crap insane " rules " and constraints that only allow your preconceived " answer "

thats not a question - its your pathetic attempt to create an echo chamber so your victims " independantly " parrot the response you want them to give

thats it - rant over

if you want to share your opinion - then just spit it out - dont JAQoff and change the rules till your victims have no redress but to reguritate your opinions for you

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

If you and I were stranded on Mars and you only had four bananas to write with, how would you ask me to stop posting hypothetical questions on ATS?

Keep in mind, you are a vegetarian and I am allergic to iron oxide.

And it's on a Tuesday.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Why post hypothetical complaints?
Spit it out which specific hypothetical were peeing you off?

link   
a reply to: Abysha

That was so good. I am jealous I can't think like that.

OP, I here what you are saying and saw the thread.

link   

lmao can i use half the banana Wednesday and the other half Friday?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Give us some examples of some things that people wrote that pisses you off, Im interested.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Oooohhhh I get it now

hypothetically speaking of course.
edit on 22-1-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
So hypothetically you were missing both of your hands and you were stuck on a planet with nothing but men for a period of time... I'm just kidding bro lololol

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
hyothetical questions can be fun - and often give amazing insights into the thought porocesses of others

BUT

what really REALLY pisses me off is " hypotetical questions " that are engineered and manipulated to only return what the OP has a-priori " deciided " is the " correct answer " or what they want to hear

if you actually have a hypotherical question - then ask it - and accept all answers

Funny, I had just responded to a topic the other day where the OP had asked for everyone's opinion on the matter, and when I provided an opinion that didn't reflect that of most other comments, the op attacked me directly for it, and I mean REALLY attacked me, as if my answer to this super vague question (in which he was looking for any and all answers for) offended him so deeply that he felt a sudden compulsion to lash out at the response and me.

He has since refused to even acknowledge my posts

I find that level of insecurity rather humorous, however.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
i refuse to name and shame offending posts / threads that prompted this rant

not because i cant // they are a figment of my imagination etc etc etc

but because i have read previous threads where OPs pointed the finger at individual ATS members who irked them - and the entire thread was promptly 404ED .

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

hyothetical questions can be fun - and often give amazing insights into the thought processes of others

I agree. So, whats the problem again?

Whomever starts the thread, posing the hypothetical gets to make some rules about it. As the thread develops everyone learns.

I checked your posting history, I see the thread that made you rant this one. It was okay, kind of ignorant but okay. I know, I was on it…

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Verse 1:

All those bullies just made me laugh and cry, they abused me verbally till I cause myself to die.

All those bullies want is an attention, we listen up cause were up for selection.

(post by Chavez93 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I asked in another thread about things being "too white" and asked if anything is ever "too black". I'd like an answer.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

we all can't be on the same page

that would be boring

but threads that turned into 404 has happened allot of times in ATS history

the mod's also bicker just like the rest of us

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Jell-O.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: missedinformation

what if..

meh

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Your thread message should be compulsory reading before anyone creates a thread.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
i refuse to name and shame offending posts / threads that prompted this rant

not because i cant // they are a figment of my imagination etc etc etc

but because i have read previous threads where OPs pointed the finger at individual ATS members who irked them - and the entire thread was promptly 404ED .

You don't have to give a name, nor do you have to give a direct link to any of the threads in question, but you could take an example or two, reword them to your liking, and let everyone get a better idea of what you're ranting about. Not that hard.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Please start a thread asking a hypothetical question! Be an example of what you want to see.
You're right, they can be fun.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join