It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genie Energy (Dick Cheney) is Connected to the BLM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
So I can't remember the member who kept bringing up Genie Energy but if you comment fast enough I'll give you credit.

So anyway Genie Energy, a Rothchild and Cheney controlled energy company just so happens to be working the BLM. I found this to be a very interesting connection. I now have a very clear position on this BLM issue and it's as clear as day.

From their website...

genie.com...

American Shale Oil, LLC (AMSO) holds a U.S. Bureau of Land Management Research, Demonstration and Development lease to develop oil shale on federal lands in the Piceance Basin of Colorado. There are an estimated 10 billion barrels of oil equivalent in place within AMSO’s 5,120 acre preferential lease right area, and its plan for commercial operations targets approximately 20 percent of the available resource. Genie Energy holds a minority stake in AMSO, which is a joint venture with Total, SA, the world’s fifth largest integrated oil and gas company.

Now I know this has nothing to do with Oregon directly, but don't you find it interesting that the government is financing itself by acquiring mining and oil operations across the western United States through these private interests that just so happen to be a Rothchild and Dick Cheney directed company?

How much more clear does it need to be to you???!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Looks mighty like the corruption goes right to the top....
And the stakes are enormous up there......!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

Could it be more obvious?

And is it a coincidence that Dick Cheney and a Rothchild are working together?

This little of information alone is enough to skew my perspective on 911 and The Middle East. I no longer need any more confirmation. The Bushes connection the the royal house of Saud and Cheneys connection to the Rothchild family made is perfectly clear what happened.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Their clever little slogan.

Energy Innovation for a Secure World

direct deposit applications available

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Oh the agenda is strong and going ahead at full force.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Yes, and they want uranium and they love to close out prospectors....not allowing hand powered machines...there for a metal detector is right.....American, John Wayne...let's tell 'm " like hell you will "

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The same happened with Warren Buffet. When the coal power stations were being put out of business for exceeding pollution levels, the coal mines were going bankrupt. WB was buying them up and planning to export the coal to China by railroad (cutting through ranchers land):

vault.sierraclub.org...

top topics

join