It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are delusional and will never be president PART 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
In part 1, I listed some delusional candidates that are running but will never be president, but I forgot my favorite one and another scraggler. So here is Part 2

Rick Santorum, Your a frothy ,bible beating, gay hating, cant speak at a college because they all hate you piece of crap. I have heard your nonsense too long, please disappear from existence and take your tacky Tammy Faye wannabe ho with you. You are frothy and delusional and You especially will never be president !

Jim Gilmore, who are you man ? Like the most unpopular candidate, even less than Jeb. I read that You play the clarinet ,hmmm maybe try the skin flute. You like Pizza Hut and beer it says, wow how progressive and multi dimentional. You don't campaign and gripe about being left out of the main stage debate, um what do you expect ? For that You are delusional and will never be president. I just read that You cut ties with Chris Kristy, fist bump on that one but it changes nothing in the outcome.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

You should really consider the rant forum.

I don't disagree with everything you're saying, but the rant train is running off the rails here.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe I don't know how to change it, I really should have.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The establishment candidates, 1%er's if you will, are planning to steal the nomination in a brokered convention.

Even in the states Trump wins, the establishment delegates have already pledged to people like Jeb Bush.
edit on 23-1-2016 by SteeBoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

You should consider stand up comedy

new topics

top topics

join