It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the best approach in this hypothetical scenario?????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
a reply to: ignorant_ape

just because he has some uneaten pemmican sitting around doesn't mean he can't be a vegitarian. Maybe that was a new years resolution okay. (that being said I'm not a vegan or anything. I'm normal. I'm just trying to keep the conversation on topic as this person isn't a hunter, he's a farmer)

Is it against the rules for him to consume the peripheral parenteral nutrition (PPN) that he was intravenously using to keep himself alive during his three month hibernation sleep?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

You lost me at hibernation. That's a physiological process that we don't know any human ancestor has been capable of, and if we were, why would we lose that incredibly valuable process?

I guess you could argue because all the human ancestors that didn't hibernate all killed us while we slept, but then what would be the point of the exercise?

I know, I know, you said hypothetical.

I'd sprout all 100 and eat the shoots as they grew to sustain me, likely staggering it as intrptr already suggested about his own planting schedule, while I hunted for wild edibles and game to eat. Shoots are nutritious as they hold a lot of the seed energy while also being quick to grow. They also often grow back as the seed energy is expended. That's assuming, hypothetically, that somebody didn't give us hypothetically inedible plants.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
instead of this silly " hypothetic question " with its batcrap crazy mutating rules

why dont you just spit out your " correct answer "

thats what this is about isnt it ??????????????????

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The answer is you have to kill all the uneducated poor seeds, so the good seeds get to survive. I am assuming that is where this is going. If not I humbly apologize for suggesting a vegetable genocide.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
instead of this silly " hypothetic question " with its batcrap crazy mutating rules

why dont you just spit out your " correct answer "

thats what this is about isnt it ??????????????????

Lol

A)op has several of these threads .. in none of them did he spat out claiming the right answer

B)these are not rules but clarifications

C)I just realised me and you have something in common .. Yaycks .. I also thought : "thats what this is about isnt it ??????????????????"
edit on 23-1-2016 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
it just relates to something I'm dealing with at the moment.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Obviously all you would have to do is plant all the seeds, dump a bucket of water on them, go back to bed, get up in the morning and climb the beanstalk that sprouted from the one important seed and steal all the food you need from the giants living in the clouds.

Sheesh you make it sound so hard! No wonder you're still a caveman.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

if he gathered the seeds from his area than obviously they will grow in the area. Also if its spring you wont have to water everyday. Also if I was a caveman i would have at least a couple cave women to help out with crops.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
Obviously all you would have to do is plant all the seeds, dump a bucket of water on them, go back to bed, get up in the morning and climb the beanstalk that sprouted from the one important seed and steal all the food you need from the giants living in the clouds.

Sheesh you make it sound so hard! No wonder you're still a caveman.

well you kinda summerized the situation. But what I'm saying is what if each seed to plant and water will take a lot of work. Like I'm talking somewhere in the range of around 1 month. Then how thin should you spreed your time???

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join