It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to keep up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

yeah this was addressed to you
"i make and use thought forms quite a bit for certain uses i'm part cherokee myself so more informationon those stories would be great" and this was addressed for Tulpa "huh just an old nickname? if thats the case i feel really bad for you" . i was replying to you both sorry if you had a misunderstanding.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Yeah.
I wouldn't make too much out of it if I where you. I'm sure you've seen some interesting nicknames being used...along with some pretty dull and unimaginative ones.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I do apologise. Missed your question earlier. I'm no longer at the library. Original material is always the best. Funnily enough its old personal journals or estate books that have the most "human" info on day to day life in the past. Recipe books were cool too. The older they get the more interesting uses you find for "Pysse".
Cheers.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Hey, thanks for clarifying! No worries...I've been called many tthings in my time.

My wife calls me all kinds of things!

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

It is an interesting theory. The word Intent is important. I'm very interested in folklore, myths and legends etc. Also myth creation. Its interesting to me that people would probably ignore an unusual wave on a local lake but if they saw it on Loch Ness ...
Anyway, cheers again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join