It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FIREY OBJECT FALLS FROM SKY (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Something fell from the sky. Some people thought it was an airplane, but a helicopter came to check out the 'crash site' and there was no evidence of a plane. As of yet they have no idea what fell from the sky. One thing is certain: many people saw it. It is also suspected the object hit a barn of some sort and ignited it.

www.wnd.com
It wasn't Roswell, N.M., but rather Roswell Avenue in Chino, Calif., for the latest mystery from the sky.

Dozens of residents reported something on fire in the atmosphere, crashing toward Earth Tuesday night. Moments later, a shed was reported on fire at the time the object was supposed to have hit the ground.

"Somebody told one of the fire officials that they saw a plane crash," Capt. Kim Johnson of the Chino Fire Department told the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin. "There are a lot of people who are convinced that something came out of the sky � that there was something unexplainable, a light falling from the sky."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Sounds like there was some kinda space battle and the loser plumated down to earth in it's wreckage. I am not sure but could this be a meteorite? I'm not sure if they actualy ignite or just glow hot red when they enter the atmosphere. When they do, does the friction of the air even after entering the atmosphere still continue to heat the object?

I'm really not clear since the article does not give us enough information to really picture what happened clearly except that something did fall from the sky. If you have more information to add to this story please do so!

join