It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU could go UNDER in 6 WEEKS says Dutch PM

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
As the Economic Summit continues in the Davos resort in big bank haven Switzerland, mild hysterics are coming from some European leaders.

Dutch Prime Minister Rutte is focusing on the inabilities of the EU to "handle" the ISIS/refugee migrant problems that plague several nations in Europe.

French prime minister Valls warns of some kind of breakdown as well.

They seem to think the EU could break up and fall apart !!!

Panicy hysterics or is this some kind of financial scam game?

EU could go UNDER in 6 WEEKS, Dutch PM claims as France admits 'we weren't built for this'

THE Dutch prime minister said the future of the European Union could be decided in just six weeks if the bloc doesn't get a handle on the migrant crisis, as panicking France begs Britain to stay in the union.

Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte gave the EU the deadline to get a handle on the influx of refugees from conflict zones in the Middle East and elsewhere - or face the bloc breaking up.

He told a panel on Europe at the World Economic Forum in Davos: "We have six to eight weeks."

Meanwhile French prime minister Manuel Valls admitted the EU “could very well break up in a very short time”.

!! ? ? ? !!

edit on Jan-22-2016 by xuenchen because: say no to sorosism

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
A few refugees and Europe falls a part??

Hah. What's wrong with you guys?

We've had tens of millions of migrants enter the US as breakneck speed and we're still ignoring the problem!

I mean Southern California alone has 22 million people. More than half of them are recent migrants.

South Florida is the same thing.

Maybe 40 million migrants total from Asia, India, Africa, South America, Mexico, Iran... Oh the whole world is coming here in droves.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

We've had tens of millions of migrants enter the US as breakneck speed and we're still ignoring the problem!

I mean Southern California alone has 22 million people. More than half of them are recent migrants.

Maybe 40 million migrants total from Asia, India, Africa, South America, Mexico, Iran... Oh the whole world is coming here in droves.

A few you say?

Guess you are not paying attention! Maybe you just choose to be blind to the obvious? For those who are blind to their daily dose of political programming in the US? Pay attention to the EU! We are next!

Google Peter Sutherland and read the recent comments from George Soros! Odd you hate the 1% yet you grant them safe space when they infringe on what the MSM political talking heads spout out as the truth?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Great......Just when we were going to get our referendum.

Germany needs the immigrants, their own population is dwindling, they have the lowest birth rate in Europe I heard today.

It will soon become the biggest though, just give it 15 years. My only fear is a war breaking out when I am in my seventies, just when my joints decide to give up.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I still think Gen Albert Pike will have the final say......its all part of the plan.....
The only way to foil it is for us to learn to get along.....
Now that would really put the screws to any NWO pretentions don't you think?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Yup a few.

If it was 2 million is still say it was a few because it's nothing like tens of millions.

30-50 million compared to a few million?

Big difference.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Bump so I can come back in 6 weeks and laugh heartily for the second time over this nonsense.

Only next time I will rub it in.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
As the Economic Summit continues in the Davos resort in big bank haven Switzerland, mild hysterics are coming from some European leaders.

Dutch Prime Minister Rutte is focusing on the inabilities of the EU to "handle" the ISIS/refugee migrant problems that plague several nations in Europe.

EU could go UNDER in 6 WEEKS, Dutch PM claims as France admits 'we weren't built for this'

THE Dutch prime minister said the future of the European Union could be decided in just six weeks if the bloc doesn't get a handle on the migrant crisis, as panicking France begs Britain to stay in the union.

Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte gave the EU the deadline to get a handle on the influx of refugees from conflict zones in the Middle East and elsewhere - or face the bloc breaking up.

He told a panel on Europe at the World Economic Forum in Davos: "We have six to eight weeks."

Meanwhile French prime minister Manuel Valls admitted the EU “could very well break up in a very short time”.

!! ? ? ? !!

We should read this as no one wants EU anymore for quite a bit now. Sense of regret dwelled silent for years. Refugee crisis is being used as a pretext for exit call out loud. It is sabotage from European countries against US of A who was the benefitiary uniting Europe into monolith entity. Should US of A decide to push their agenda, Europe would act as sinlge rep to influence. It is much easier than talk to many leaders.

Merkel went head on collision with US elite. She is forcing EU to fall with mutual silent agreement. Those women were to sacrifies the few in exchange to save the whole.

my take on it, )) LOL

Six weeks is intentionally short period to fix the crisis to ensure no solution is found and instead another unions in Europe will be born.

cheer) be well.
edit on 22-1-2016 by greenreflections because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

!! ? ? ? !!

Yeh well if they stopped bombing peoples homes, they might want to stay where they have a life. Soon it will be time to analyse the true causes of this apocalypse and do the things that actually will stem the tide.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

It seems to me that the UK leaving the EU is one of the main concerns about the EU falling apart. How do things look for the United Kingdom staying in the European Union? When is the referendum supposed to take place?

Germany needs the immigrants, their own population is dwindling, they have the lowest birth rate in Europe I heard today.
If their population is starting to dwindle, or its population growth is starting to slow significantly, that would explain why Germany is so interested in allowing such a large number of refugees in. This had occurred to me, but I hadn't done any research on it.

-dex

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It's the Daily Express talking on the interweb, the toilet tissue in print is bad enough!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Well this has been in a short time and the USA is geographically larger.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yeah. See, all them pretty European women just need to get their # and git. I recommend my home in America. That's what all the Muslims are after anyhow. When you have a dog in heat ( this case the migrants would be experiencing the heat), you keep it away from the neighbor's animals, out of respect. I observe no civilization, just the lack of ability to Identify and Solve problems among the EU puppetsshow state handlers and people. If we had all the European women, they would be a living stimulus to the economy, maybe what we need, A New American Revolution!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

It seems to me that the UK leaving the EU is one of the main concerns about the EU falling apart. How do things look for the United Kingdom staying in the European Union? When is the referendum supposed to take place?

If their population is starting to dwindle, or its population growth is starting to slow significantly, that would explain why Germany is so interested in allowing such a large number of refugees in. This had occurred to me, but I hadn't done any research on it.

So if in the near future, the likes of Italy Spain Portugal Greece, go down the financial gurgler again, which they probably will. The likes of Britain if it exits the E.U. wont have to prop them up with European loans. That responsibility ends, since they are not in the Euro its an easy exit. All the basket cases in the Union, should have devalued their currencies years ago, because they haven't got the where with all to trade on equal terms . But on the other hand they are great holiday destinations who would benefit from tourism as the major industry.

But the problem for these indebted nations is, it would leave the rest of Europe broke, if they went back to their old currencies, which would devalue fast and become worthless. I.E the debt gets transferred into drachmas, at the present exchange rate, the Drachma falls to nothing then so does the debtors equity, but in the last analysis that's the risk you take when you lend money and expect a return . The problem with the euro as seen with Greece, you either accept the bailout terms or your countries cash machines wont pay out, which means your economy just stops. So how can any country exit the euro zone, I don't think it can. You have to disconnect your cash supply, and fill the machines that will work with a currency the same size etc.That might be the reason why the likes of the Dutch P.M and Soros think the EU economy might collapse . As its as strong as the weakest link.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
You created it, deal with it.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PharoahSpiderMan
What you say is interesting in a way. If anyone here has read Herodotus The Histories who invented the study of history about 450 BC you will notice that in the opening sentences he blamed the whole Europe vs Asia (read ME) on this very thing. He says that a European Greek girl was either abducted or went off with some Phoenicians (Lebanese) and the problems and wars started there. That was over 2500 years ago and it has never stopped.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

You're not that bright at math.

1) California has nearly 40 Million people. Unless you just stepped out of a time machine from 1970s, you're off about 18 MILLION people.

2) Our Illegal Immigration problem has shifted ENTIRE cities here, shifted our entire economy, and created a LOT of spending and costs for us over about 3 decades. We aren't 'handling it well'. Don't speak for us.

3) Germany has 81 MILLION people. A 2-3 Million person influx of "migrants" in a couple short years is like America being bombarded with 10-13 MILLION Illegal Immigrants.

This is not small. And this is not sustainable.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Theres this thing called ww2 that happened, but yea these immigrants will destroy europe lol

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

Yup a few.

If it was 2 million is still say it was a few because it's nothing like tens of millions.

30-50 million compared to a few million?

Big difference.

How many of America's immigrants are Muslims? The fact is that immigration changes local culture. I'm from Miami, Fl, a city that no longer speaks english and disregards 4-stop intersections. On the corner of my block, the local Santeros leave a sacrificed chicken for protection. You can't leave your cars or houses unlocked for even 5 minutes. Those are just a few ways the latin culture has changed an American city...a city which I let behind.

How is Islam changing Europe? Ask the New Year's Eve rape victims of Cologne, Germany.
edit on 22-1-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969
They will because they are attacking European culture. Whereas World War 2 was not an attack on European culture and for arguments sake I will place that it (World War 2) did not directly attack European culture.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join