It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galatians; The Cross and the Spirit

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
Could you show me how I twisted the bible? Baseless accusations are the sign of one who has no other option because he is wrong and knows it.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 33Iam666
See I just showed you proof and you wrote a book trying to distract from the facts.

No you are acting exactly like the Farasees and Saducees did when they tried to trap christ in the law of moses and indeed how they did when they tried to trap Paul in the law of moses by saying all christian's should be circumcised but he refuted them by pointing out that he was now dead to the law since he had died to the law in the crucifixion of his lord Christ and now christ lived in him, you have not proven anything and have only convinced yourself and that is putting faith in yourself rather than in God.
biblehub.com...
biblehub.com...

If the word's of paul had not swayed so many Gentiles then the Christian Church would never have risen above a minor Jewish sect requiring circumcision and total obediance to the law of moses, so please explain how this servant of Christ whom obeyed his lord and brought so many soul's too him was not a servant of Christ.

In Christ we are free from the law as he died for our sin's and we died to the law through him and we will be changed so that the spirit of the law is alive within us, love god above all thing's and love thy neighbour as thyself.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 33Iam666
Could you show me how I twisted the bible? Baseless accusations are the sign of one who has no other option because he is wrong and knows it.

Are you saying that you are the origin of this idiology, if that is the case how many have led astray and what then shall be your reward.

Answer the question as you keep asking me to answer yours and I have though you choose not to read it, DO YOU ACCEPT THAT CHRIST WALKED IN THE FLESH, THAT HE IS THE SON OF GOD AND INDEED GOD INCARNATE, THAT HE WAS BORN OF A VIRGIN.

DO YOU GIVE YOURSELF TO CHRIST AND ACCEPT HIM AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR.

edit on 22-1-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Jesus, Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father on earth, for you have one father who is in heaven

Here's Paul 1 Corinthians 23:9
"For I BECAME YOUR FATHER in Christ Jesus through the gospel"
Hmmmm.

Jesus Matthew 5:17,18
"DO NOT think that I came to abolish the law...

Paul Romans 10:4
For Christ IS THE END OF THE LAW...

Obviously they are not teaching the same doctrine.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767That's between me and Jesus. And you have not shown how I twisted scripture because I haven't, I copied it out of my bible word for word.
Truth be told, your twisting scripture by saying it doesn't mean what it says. We both have bibles and can read. I might just comprehend it better. I must because you're exhibiting classic signs of someone in denial. Unless you want to rewrite the bible, you can't deny what it says. Paul can and does say whatever supports his agenda, and after seeing what I showed you, he can't be redeemed by either of us. so why can't you see the truth?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

DO YOU ACCEPT THAT CHRIST WALKED IN THE FLESH,

I don't believe that Paul ever taught that Christ walked the earth in the flesh. Paul's Christ was an ethereal being that was crucified in the heavens and lives through his disciples.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 33Iam666

To fullfill the law is the end of the law for those in Christ, the sting of sin is death but christ has abolished death, he has not removed the law he has paid the price exacted by the law for our sin, you are playing Symantec's.

May I ask you why you chose to use 666 in your avatar, it is actually a slight mistranslation of the ancient greek symbols anyway which John of Patmos wrote and which are identical to the Islamic Script meaning "In the name of Allah" but that is not my point, why have you chosen to espouse that particular number in your avatar.

To jump back into numerology on that point for a moment, 18 is the beast as the devil in revelation has seven head's and ten horn's which is 17 and the beast he gives all his power too, the 18th and of course 6+6+6=18, also Mecca is 666 modern miles from Jerusalem as the crow flies.

So why have you espoused it and then masqueraded and lied saying you are Christian after coming onto a thread about a christian matter and sabotaging it for your own agenda, if you want to debate that further then make your own thread and leave this to get back onto topic, with that I would like to appologise to Disreali for my interjecture and would also suggest you go and see a christian theological scholar as you are not one though you are masquerading as one here to sway other's out of there faith and by that whom do you serve.

Disreali I once again appologise and to everyone else please take this thread back on subject.

I the interests of this getting back on thread I end my part in this debate here, if they wish to continue it let them start there own thread as it will certainly attract attention.

edit on 22-1-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Why are you attacking me, I didn't write the bible? Your replies don't even attempt to address the facts, its just holier than thou nonsense. I clearly proved my point, am satisfied, and unless you want more evidence of him being a false prophet, I'd let it go. Everything I said is true, I am not seeking to change your mind, just opening your eyes to the FACTS. I didn't say it Jesus did. Your problem is not with me.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Ill go to topic here, Paul's an apostate for revising Jesus faith WITHOUT works is dead message by saying faith ALONE is enough. He actually was watering down the gospel. Heretical and blasphemous.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767666=seal of Solomon and has nothing to do with Islam. Islams 8 pointed star =888 which is Jesus greek gematria number.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767I might not be a scholar but I apparently know more than you. I don't trust men to teach me what I can learn on my own. I'm not weak or stupid to need some Pauline to teach me what I already know. Insults don't bother me, your wasting your time trying and it shows your frustration so actually tells me you know im right.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767do you hate the Moslems? It's not Christian to hate your Abrahamic brethren and if true you should ask God to remove your hate.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
And its spelled Pharisee and Paul was one. I don't think you know any Pharisees or that im acting like one. Your following one though, he even claims Pharisee status to the sanhedrin, something no true convert to Christ would ever do. That was a bad insult as it has no relevance to my life whatsoever. I'm exposing a Pharisee, not acting like one.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
And did you mean semantics? Look that up before you use it again because I was being quite literal. Semantics is not in the realm of anything I have done.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Since Paul is Galatians author it's not off topic to examine his character, or lack of. His doctrine is un Christian by biblical standards.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I don't think this is Essene616

This person seems to have a better grasp of the English language...

and how to use this site

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Galatians 5:2 " I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, christ will be of no benefit to you.

He says this, yet makes Timothy get circumcised. Was he trying to make it so Timothy could not benefit from Christ? Or is he just a hypocrite? Liar? All 3?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

OMG....Evidence of evolution in real time!
Take that creationists! MWAHAHA!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Galatians 8:12 Friends, I beg you, become AS I AM(why not as christ?) for I also have become as you are.
So I should be a lying, murdering, blasphemous hypocrite? How has he become as them? He exalts himself and is a constant braggart.

6:11 May I never boast of anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ,BY WHICH THE WORLD WAS CRUCIFIED TO ME, AND I TO THE WORLD.

Did he just say the world was crucified to HIM, and the HE was CRUCIFIED to the world?

Is he comparing his work to the crucifixion of Jesus?

Or that the world was crucified(sacrificed) to him?

I think he is just ranting but this guy clearly ranks himself near Jesus, UNACCEPTABLE.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
And who the hell does he think he is, rebuking Peter at Antioch in 2:11. He is Peter, not some random disciple but a man who spent 3 years with Jesus. Paul is clearly causing trouble here, as usual.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join