It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you really bad at ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

I am in the 2 hour cycle at the moment , it is 5 am and i am still awake , i think i have ocd when it comes to numbers

confused you will be

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly
a reply to: zazzafrazz

What do you mean? Who doesn't love looking at a pic of a hairy rockin goddess

But funny enough I was just going through the crazy cat club thing and member pics

Do you remember posting this

I stole this from Zazzi from the crazy cat club

lol love that gif. was referring to things like family vacations, 1000 baby pics that all look the same...that kinda stuff.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
-Crowds of any nature, just can't do it.
-"Just one last cast"
-Multitasking in the kitchen
-Racing/driving in video games
-Remembering people's names
-completing thi...

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Ya i hear you looking at my folks and friends makes me wanna hurl a little
So sorry but people bragging about their kids they are the cutest thing ever

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
So here's something: i am bad at turning loose.

On the one side, I am tenacious like a bulldog. I latch on and don't let go until I've conquered. Which really does work for me for the most part....

...but the other side is that, even knowing its time to move on, I don't let go and actually move on. This can sometimes impact work, as I put more time than I should into something that may be trivial in the big picture. I can develop this on emotional levels, too. And lord knows i've spent my fair share of days in bed recovering from trying to do physical work like i was 16 again.

Carrying in groceries....it has to be in a single trip, even if the eggs and bread get ruined.

I once spent 3 months staring at a workbook without making any progress in creating a final product (it all fell together with one single "a-ha!" moment after 3 months of nothing). No embellishment...3 months straight of 15 hour days, with at least 10 of it being starig at that workbook.

I've mentioned the mild penchant for obsessive symptoms....i truly, truly do obsess over short term goals.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I said since day one I wished you were my dad or beezer I would be the luckiest and happiest kid on this planet

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I said since day one I wished you were my dad or beezer I would be the luckiest and happiest kid on this planet

It''s 2016.... there's really no barrier to both of them fostering you into their nontraditional family structure, you know?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The grocery thing! I don't care how heavy it is or how many bags or how unwieldy they are I have to get it in one go. I hate taking more than one trip.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
I'm the same way with crowds and racing or driving games. I avoid crowds at all costs. Also, if I drove in real life like I do in video games I'd be pulled over every five minutes lol.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I've accepted the fact that I am extremely agoraphobic. It is one of the reasons I stay in Alaska, never enter a mall unless I absolutely have to (and then it is only during off hours), and have to self medicate before I hit a fair or carnival.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: burdman30ott6
I'm the same way with crowds and racing or driving games. I avoid crowds at all costs. Also, if I drove in real life like I do in video games I'd be pulled over every five minutes lol.

Lol I said this here before but that reminded me when I set down on toilet and tried to put my seatbelt on

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It''s 2016.... there's really no barrier to both of them fostering you into their nontraditional family structure, you know?

Ah yeah and (s)wearing a rainbow confederate flag sweaters

edit on 27-1-2016 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I only read through the first page, and I see most replies are about social ineptitudes.
So I guess it's the norm, probably these websites attract like minded people after all, lol
Yeah, I suck at making new friends, and even more so keeping them.
I sometimes think too much, making it hard to actually listen and remember what people say to me.
I'm also terrible at sticking to an idea or plan, or generally following though a resolution.
I sometimes pretend like I don't have an opinion or try to not go against the grain, so I don't have to explain myself or look like an outsider, (although I'm gradually giving less **** on that front)
I also forget people names literally 2 minutes after I've met them.
Let's not talk about remembering birthdays or their jobs.

(I do make a mean rice and curry, and pasta, though....)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: athousandlives

I only read through the first page, and I see most replies are about social ineptitudes.

You stopped reading too early. Not all the replies were about social ineptitude.

edit on 27-1-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

you heard them a typical social norm
just kiddin sir who wrote it but u gotta look at it
We deny ignorance or take ignorigile

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join