It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you really bad at ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Layaly
Ha! That's funny as hell.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly
a reply to: Skid Mark

I am terrible at not thinking about this thread .. JayC in matchmakers omg love that woman ..

Shh! hunny!

That's my 'rap' name for when I go hang with some homies....JayC in da house!

Sending love right back sista!

Seriously tho...this place has some VERY funny people. I have spewed coffee...laugh-snorted...even actually literally rofl!! I am A Dick Ted.

jacy

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

it just goes .. I went the name sounds like Jesse then it ended up being jay C girl or dragon girl
me and Reverbs here just couldn't get enough of that thread .. We pmed till woop woop about it .. Syx an JayC rocked it .. People where miserable when you left .. Everything just went silent.. My favorite was when you wrote: Hey! Who's lurking !!
.. So I shhhh .. that pink is brutal and that soup comment .. no comment

edit on 24-1-2016 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Omg! I love that!! That we were making people laugh and not knowing it!

Yeah, sometimes you just find someone who banters back, and then...to me...it gets hilarious!
So glad you enjoyed it. I miss starting my days that way.

I've been S&F'ing you for a while, laughing at things you've written. Also stayed in lurker mode mostly, but will 'follow' the funny people, hehe!

jayC

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Expressing myself.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Everything.

I kind of fail at Life...

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
Everything.

I kind of fail at Life...

Me too

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
That thing I said earlier about my sense of humor getting the better of my common sense? Well I just stopped myself from posting something to the bronie VS furry thread. It had something to do with yiffing and squeaky toys, complete with sound effects. No, you really do not want to know. Anywho, not posting that was very very hard lol.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Lolo
edit on 26-1-2016 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Whatever works. Duct tape fixes everything. There are other things I could say but I won't. I'm sure I'd get banned.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
*Reads topic*

I'm frightened and wish to formally withdraw my participation in this topic now.

Kidding lol. :p

Peace.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

figuring out how to post a discussion.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Forgot to mention

Getting up in the morning , i am more of a afternoon dude

and remembering things for some reason

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
Forgot to mention

This reminds me...

Keeping to any sort of rest schedule. Turns out after years and years of struggling with sleep issues... I have delayed sleep phase syndrome (look it up.) I CANNOT maintain a 24 hour sleep pattern to save my life. I WILL always go to bed a few hours later, and get up a few hours later, every day. Continually cycling in and out of phase with everyone else's wake/sleep pattern. I've tried a sleep clinic, twice. Eliminating all artificial light. Sleep aids. Masks. Sensory deprivation. Everything lol. It's just how my brain works.

Also... coping with impending and ever increasing reminders of my mortality. My beard is greying rapidly. This... is not okay. Lol.

Peace.
edit on 1/26/2016 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AceWombat04

Forgot to mention

This reminds me...

Keeping to any sort of rest schedule. Turns out after years and years of struggling with sleep issues... I have delayed sleep phase syndrome (look it up.) I CANNOT maintain a 24 hour sleep pattern to save my life. I WILL always go to bed a few hours later, and get up a few hours later, every day. Continually cycling in and out of phase with everyone else's wake/sleep pattern. I've tried a sleep clinic, twice. Eliminating all artificial light. Sleep aids. Masks. Sensory deprivation. Everything lol. It's just how my brain works.

Also... coping with impending and ever increasing reminders of my mortality. My beard is greying rapidly. This... is not okay. Lol.

Peace.

Lol I also read that as I am bad at remembering to get up in the morning

Mood: sleepy
*Right in the title*

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly

originally posted by: AceWombat04

Forgot to mention

This reminds me...

Peace.

Lol I also read that as I am bad at remembering to get up in the morning

Mood: sleepy
*Right in the title*

Lol I'm ALWAYS sleepy. Because I have to try to be awake during the day like a normal person to function. I... don't always succeed lol.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

Most of my life i have had a cycle of sleeping well for a week or so then not sleeping for more than 2 hours a day then sleeping for 8 hours and still being tired .

I put it down to years of shift work where i did 2 weeks day shift then 2 weeks of back then night shift .

It might also be the 30+ mugs of coffee per day

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Looking at peoples photos and pretending to be interested.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Omg people what's with the numbers I am reading 2weeks-2hours-1day+8hours=2weeksday-2weeksnight /x30 mugs.

So complicated

And then I saw the signature

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

What do you mean? Who doesn't love looking at a pic of a hairy rockin goddess

But funny enough I was just going through the crazy cat club thing and member pics

Do you remember posting this

I stole this from Zazzi from the crazy cat club

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join