It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug Traffickers Get High, Get Paranoid, And Call Police! LOL

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: infolurker

It's such a shame that these guys have to go to jail for marijuana...

Poor criminals, their should be no consequences for actions.

How about this, if they dont want to risk going to jail then don't transport 20lbs of an illegal substance across state lines.

you know...I want to say this...for quite a long time...

"their" does not equal "there". I'm not sure where you're from and I'm not tryin to be the grammar Nazi here...but those two words mean two very different things.

I wouldn't be posting this...but I've seen more then few members..(and some are Americans) that use the same thing all over again.

Just like they're means something different. Go grammar nazi in another thread..its 9 am , I'm typing on a tablet after just shoveling snow in a blizzard..

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Not a single person here has mentioned the fact that these two might have very well been decoys....

Given the current climate on the cannabis issue(s) I would say it's likely. Couple hundred thousand bucks and many people would sit in a cell for a year (or a few)...happens all the time.

I wonder what kind of load of smack or coke (or whatever...pick your poison) went through while the local focus was on these two "dimwits"? ....You know that every cop around was talking about or laughing about this one, all the while the actual load of drugs slips right through.

"There are two types of drug dealers in this world; those who need forklifts, and those who don't"

(Twenty pounds of herb is not really that much)

....might very well be a few idiots, but I doubt it and the demeanor on the 911 call makes me think otherwise.
They know they'll get an essential "smack on the wrist", and then they'll go on their merry way with the money someone just paid them.
edit on 23-1-2016 by Jakal26 because: wouldn't have this problem if the criminals against humanity would just legalize cannabis anyways. Prohibiton of cannabis is the crime and criminalizes people, the nation abound.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
but it needs to be addressed for the education of all those who skipped language intro 101.....or intelligence suffers....

so, right here, right now.....there is a word we use but also

their......then think of they're

and get jiggy with them

like as if their phone call there....in Rexburg....now they're smoked
edit on 23-1-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome

originally posted by: lovebeck

Nothing wrong with weed it just makes people a little paranoid. If I smoke a joint I'll hide under the bed until it wears off. Not to mention I'm a Alzheimer patient for 2 weeks afterward. The pro propaganda parade will say anything to push their agenda for legalization. I've had plenty of friends admit that they get paranoid too from smoking it.

Paranoia is a common side effect for some...Has nothing to do with "pro propaganda" that you suffer from it.

As far as your Alzheimer's comment, that is just wrong. Alzheimer's is a VERY serious and devastating disease and has NOTHING to do with Cannabis.

Find another analogy.
OK the last time I smoked pot I had the memory span of a goldfish for two weeks after. Now don't go telling me I'm insulting goldfish.

Try again.
thegoldfishtank.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: lovebeck

Nothing wrong with weed it just makes people a little paranoid. If I smoke a joint I'll hide under the bed until it wears off. Not to mention I'm a Alzheimer patient for 2 weeks afterward. The pro propaganda parade will say anything to push their agenda for legalization. I've had plenty of friends admit that they get paranoid too from smoking it.

Paranoia is a common side effect for some...Has nothing to do with "pro propaganda" that you suffer from it.

As far as your Alzheimer's comment, that is just wrong. Alzheimer's is a VERY serious and devastating disease and has NOTHING to do with Cannabis.

Find another analogy.
OK the last time I smoked pot I had the memory span of a goldfish for two weeks after. Now don't go telling me I'm insulting goldfish.

Try again.
thegoldfishtank.com...
You win I guess I can't argue with some random information about goldfish from the intertubes. After all we know everything we read online couldn't be open to conjecture.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

DWI for sure. They could have easily waited till they got home. But they got stupid(like the caller said) and had to sample the product. Hopefully they go easy on them for cooperating.

This is your typical encounter with a cannabis smoker and the police about as non-violent and apologetic as it gets.
Ask any cop in Denver if they would rather deal with drunk people or stoned people.
"A drunk person will run a red light and kill someone."
"A stoned person will stop at a stop sign and wait for it to turn green."

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

How about this, if they dont want to risk going to jail then don't transport 20lbs of an illegal substance across state lines.

How about this? Marijuana shouldn't be illegal!

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

How about this? Marijuana shouldn't be illegal!

If and when that happens then people can transfer as much as they want but until then it is still illegal and their should be consequences for it.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I disagree. There should never be consequences for marijuana possession or usage. Big time waste of tax-payer money.
edit on 26-1-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I disagree. There should never be consequences for marijuana possession or usage. Big time waste of tax-payer money.

Like I said, if or when the laws change then you get your wish but until then people shouldn't act amazed when someone breaks the law and their are consequences.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Amazed? I'm not amazed. I thought for sure the emotion I was trying to get across here was disappointment.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Amazed? I'm not amazed. I thought for sure the emotion I was trying to get across here was disappointment.

You could really insert any emotion into your response and until or if that law changes what does it get you/

Its clear, based on other posts, you think drugs and drug users shouldn't be held accountable for breaking the law. I am on the opposite end of that spectrum so lets just agree to disagree.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

They were also doing coke and oxys. So twas this wacky weed you speak of

top topics

<< 1   >>

join