It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug Traffickers Get High, Get Paranoid, And Call Police! LOL

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Some early Darwin Awards this year for non-lethal stupidity! So these guys freak out, think that cops are following them and call 911 to make them stop!

Sorry, this is funny. This has the be one of the dumbest things I have seen in awhile.

www.eastidahonews.com...

REXBURG — Authorities have released a 911 phone call from a drug trafficking arrest that has people shaking their heads.

The call, released by the Rexburg Police Department and obtained by EastIdahoNews.com, details an incident nearly a year ago on Jan. 23, 2015, when two out-of-state drug traffickers got high and called police to turn themselves in.

Leland Ayala-Doliente, 22, and Holland Sward, 23, were traveling from Las Vegas to Bozeman, Montana, with some 20 pounds of marijuana. Court documents show the men were using marijuana during their trip and when they entered Idaho, they felt they were being followed by undercover police officers.

Rexburg Police Cpt. Randy Lewis told EastIdahoNews.com that at the time they weren’t being followed by anyone.

Once they reached Rexburg, the pair exited U.S. Highway 20, parked their car and called 911. They said they just wanted the police to stop following them.

When police officers arrived, they say both men had their hands behind their heads. Court documents show Sward said to an officer, “We got caught and we’re surrendering.”

Investigators found 20 pounds of marijuana inside a dog cage that the suspects had placed on the sidewalk. There was also $567 in cash inside the car. Ayala-Dolitente and Sward were each charged with one felony count of trafficking marijuana.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It's such a shame that these guys have to go to jail for marijuana...

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yeah those evil drug traffickers with their snacks and stuff

The only potential crime I see, is driving under the influence

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
You can't make stuff like this up.

The whacky weed strikes again.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

That's the only crime I would have charged them with.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Yeah, stupid and a total "rookie" move... but wanted to point out large movements of drugs are frequently followed and hijacked by other folks.. . not just police.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Not to many things leave me going ummmmm... (in a deep foggy voice) other than watching Prez debates theses days , but this one takes the cake and then eats it too. I am glad that they stopped driving. This is just nuts. I wonder which department will get the weed this time. Perhaps the FBI as we all know how smart they can be.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this. I was having a bad morning and needed a laugh. lol.
Poor guys! Not saying I necessarily condone selling pot, but I really hope they don't do any hard time. Our jails are too crowded and real criminals are being let go early because there are so many others in there for ONLY marijuana offensive.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Proof the potency is increasing year by year. One hit quit means... one hit QUIT!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

How does this possibly happen to people ? Never once have I "freaked out" like that and believe me I've dabbled in my share of things.

I guess not everyone has the tolerance or intelligence to do it and still come out looking great like me.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Best...story...ever! This reminds me of Up in Smoke when they get so high they park and the cops come up. Best...Scene...ever!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Littering and...littering and..."I'm freaking out man"

Super troopers

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Its friday everybody so i celebrate by relaxing, hit twice, drink some green tea, eating some tacos and watching a movie.. And to tell everyone i love you!!

Enjoy life a bit, its a one way road!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with weed it just makes people a little paranoid. If I smoke a joint I'll hide under the bed until it wears off. Not to mention I'm a Alzheimer patient for 2 weeks afterward. The pro propaganda parade will say anything to push their agenda for legalization. I've had plenty of friends admit that they get paranoid too from smoking it.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Drug Traffickers Get High, Get Paranoid, And Call Police! LOL

Have to give the dispatcher a hand, as he was able to get through this without laughing at them.

I am not sure I could have.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
Nothing wrong with weed it just makes people a little paranoid. If I smoke a joint I'll hide under the bed until it wears off. Not to mention I'm a Alzheimer patient for 2 weeks afterward. The pro propaganda parade will say anything to push their agenda for legalization. I've had plenty of friends admit that they get paranoid too from smoking it.

With how many different strands there are you can't really blame weed on its own,also some people have adverse reactions to a particular type of pot such as Cannabis Indica or Cannabis Sativa or even hybrids containing both Sativa and Indica,sure they are all pot,but the effects are very different. I don't personally know anyone who has gotten paranoid from pot,and I haven't myself,but I have gotten paranoid from synthetic pot and I think that synthetic drugs should not be legal. I personally enjoy pot more than alcohol,if I have a lot of alcohol I will lose some control,with pot I don't lose control no matter how much is ingested,complex tasks can be trouble for me after a lot of alcohol,can't say the same for pot,but alcohol is what is legal in most places and it is 1000X more dangerous than pot.(saying this from personal experience)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Paranoia is a common side effect for some...Has nothing to do with "pro propaganda" that you suffer from it.

As far as your Alzheimer's comment, that is just wrong. Alzheimer's is a VERY serious and devastating disease and has NOTHING to do with Cannabis.

Find another analogy.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Poor criminals, their should be no consequences for actions.

How about this, if they dont want to risk going to jail then don't transport 20lbs of an illegal substance across state lines.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

Paranoia is a common side effect for some...Has nothing to do with "pro propaganda" that you suffer from it.

As far as your Alzheimer's comment, that is just wrong. Alzheimer's is a VERY serious and devastating disease and has NOTHING to do with Cannabis.

Find another analogy.
OK the last time I smoked pot I had the memory span of a goldfish for two weeks after. Now don't go telling me I'm insulting goldfish.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Poor criminals, their should be no consequences for actions.

How about this, if they dont want to risk going to jail then don't transport 20lbs of an illegal substance across state lines.

you know...I want to say this...for quite a long time...

"their" does not equal "there". I'm not sure where you're from and I'm not tryin to be the grammar Nazi here...but those two words mean two very different things.

I wouldn't be posting this...but I've seen more then few members..(and some are Americans) that use the same thing all over again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join