It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe on the verge of collapse: Soros

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Billionaire financier George Soros has warned that the European Union is on the "verge of collapse" over the migrant crisis and is in "danger of kicking the ball further up the hill" in its management of the issue which has seen more than a million migrants and refugees arrive in the region in 2015.

In an interview with the New York Review of Books, Soros added that the German Chancellor Angela Merkel is key to solving the crisis.

Merkel led Europe's response to the migrant crisis, opening Germany to the refugees that had travelled from the Middle East, in particular Syria, to try and find a new home in Europe. The decision by the German leader marked a sea-change in her policy. In the interview, Soros said he welcomed Merkel's move.

"There is plenty to be nervous about," the financier said.

"As she (Merkel) correctly predicted, the EU is on the verge of collapse. The Greek crisis taught the European authorities the art of muddling through one crisis after another. This practice is popularly known as kicking the can down the road, although it would be more accurate to describe it as kicking a ball uphill so that it keeps rolling back down."

Link

Very interesting article. I know there are many on here who feel Soros is one of the key cogs in TPTB wheel, and when he says something it is best to take notice. Just curious on what the views of others are in relation to this article? Is Europe on the verge of collapse economically and socially?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Sorry, posted 2 days ago.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
When native born Europeans start robbing the 'newcomers' then you will know that Europe is in deep do-de.
I think I read somewhere the 'newcomers' get more in government handouts than the unemployed!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Well according to Hungarian Prime Minister lasy year he thought Soros was part of a conspiracy/left wing agenda to flood Europe with refugees. a reply to: Dark Ghost

www.dailymail.co.uk... refugees-travelling-Middle-East.html

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

It seems I missed that, sorry.

Unless somebody has something new and exciting to add to the topic, maybe this thread should be closed?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Soros profits from the movement of stock markets and the ebb and flow of economies. His comments probably netted him millions from a tiny change in market confidence.

In a month or two, he'll express a different view on Europe, so he can profit once again.

I'd love a job like that! Just make money from nothing!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Many "overlords" such as Soros are being deliberately open mouthed about the chaos happening now, which is directly related to THEIR global governance games, using people of power as pawns.

Soros has been ousted out of Russia for a reason.

I predict Soros is now living on borrowed time and he will take as many down with him.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Love how Soros always makes himself look like he had nothing to do with anything.

He is a master professional BS artist and international bandit.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
And you'll be right there first in line to collect eh George?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Soros the Evil only want's to subliminally make you 'believe' Europe is on the verge of collapse, of which he is Responsible in part for. In reality, it is Soros who is on the verge of collapse.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join