It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thunder Energies Corp Discovers Invisible Terrestrial Entities

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mjharwood
Prof. R. M. Santilli’s Curriculum Vitae:

www.world-lecture-series.org...

This is a man that is long-established and has a legacy to protect.
It is beyond reasonable dispute that he is a well-respected scientist.

This is his page regarding his Nobel Prize nomination:
www.santilli-foundation.org...

I've been reading articles on this site almost daily for many years now. There is a phenomenon I have observed, both here and on YouTube, in the comments section when a post is made that has more legitimacy than most on some subjects (such as extraterrestrials, or Sasquatch). Suddenly a host of skeptics appear that either derail debate (on YouTube it's the God-crazy posters), ridicule the topic or the post, ridicule those that take it seriously in the comments, or give a sudden "debunked - case closed" argument which might satisfy most casual readers.

So predictable this phenomenon is, that I can only attribute it to a conspiracy of disinformation spread through agents holding accounts on many popular sites. Additionally, there is a vocal minority of ignorance and/or idiocy which tends to comment, so there's that. And of course, legitimate individuals of just a differing opinion, but those are fairly easy to spot - they are not so argumentative, emotional, or trying to 'push the point' of their argument to the audience.

It bothers me when a scientist of this caliber publishes a paper with the evidence of his claim, and suddenly a dozen people make a post that literally or effective says, "I call bulls##t," or "I smell a hoax." This type of quick negative reaction from such a large segment of commenters is soft-evidence for me, that Santilli's research in this area poses an implicit threat of truth and exposure that some want to see ended.

Here Here. Agree . Dismiss away from most of the contributors on here when time will tell if he can sell any of his quirky Telescopes and other ideas. I will keep a eye on the stock to see if any movement in the future ( There has been no movement since 19/1/16 )

If you look on the products page of the website the pairs of Telescopes are for comparison one is a Galileo telescope and the pair is a Santilli .
www.thunder-energies.com...

This team does not look bogus to me..
www.thunder-energies.com...
edit on 25 1 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Added

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

"R. M. Santilli is a highly respected scientist", said R. M. Santilli.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Ouch! He's even more of a fraud than I first thought.

good work on the digging!

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Discovered some myself!

Lights with no source not seen by the human eye.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Can't believe 7 pages and nobody said it -

I came to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Dean Koontz always has these things in his books, calls them bodachs.

Only a couple of people can see them, nobody else. They are like shadows, and they always show up by the thousands whenever a horrible disaster is about to happen. When it happens, they feed on all the misery of everyone involved. Cool ideas.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
“For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities-all things have been created through Him and for Him.”
‭‭Colossians‬ ‭1:16‬ ‭NASB‬‬

Congrats "science". You have discovered what an uneducated tent maker stated roughly 1900 years ago.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: kingofmd

Congrats kingofmd, you fell hook, line a sinker for a bunch of pseudo-scientific bollocks published in a fake journal.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Regardless of the device that you use to refract the light, it is exactly the same light that is being refracted.

Is there or could there be such a thing as antimatter light that would defract differently through a lense.?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Regardless of the device that you use to refract the light, it is exactly the same light that is being refracted.

Is there or could there be such a thing as antimatter light that would defract differently through a lense.?

Photons and anti-photons are identical.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
ask those in nam with the original night vision googles whether they saw any weird stuff,you'll get lots of stories of seeing the demonic

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
It's a pink sheet stock. They're 99% scams and they release ludicrous stories so chumps buy in while they dump.
edit on 27-1-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
So the answer was concave lenses all along??

These people have no idea how optics work. Keep on believin' in magic though.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Props to our members for debunking this on the first page already.
Just watching the first video made me very skeptical as well.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Most particles have anti-particles. The Photon's anti-particle is just another Photon (with a phase difference). There are a few particles that are their own SUSY complement.

Note that photons (as they move at the speed of light, which is the only state that they can exist) consist of an electric oscillation in one 'plane' and a magnetic oscillation at 90 degrees to that. A photon with a phase difference (like the Anti-Photon) would be 180 degrees rotated to the original photon.

So, the simple answer is, no, because anti-light is just light.

edit on 27/1/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
ask those in nam with the original night vision googles whether they saw any weird stuff,you'll get lots of stories of seeing the demonic

I remember hearing something about that when I was little, would love to read up on it... is there a book out there or something?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

I've googled for any accounts and, despite lots of 'weird' going down in 'Nam, have not read anything specific to night-vision or starlight scopes.

For most of the Vietnam conflict, night vision was poor, suffering from saturation (blooming), after images, low sensitivity, restricted field of vision, bulkiness, mechanical sensitivity and made a loud hissing sound.

Can you please link to any stories or give details?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If legit there is so much we could uncover that I find it hard to believe the goverments will allow it...hope I'm wrong!

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
you know, this reminds me of Mushishi.

Mushishi is set in an imaginary time between the Edo and Meiji periods, featuring some 19th-century technology but with Japan still as a "closed country".[3] The story features ubiquitous creatures called Mushi (蟲?) that often display what appear as supernatural powers. It is implied that there are many more lifeforms more primitive than "normal" living things such as animals, plants, fungi and bacteria, and Mushi is the most primitive of all. Due to their ethereal nature most humans are incapable of perceiving Mushi and are oblivious to their existence, but there are a few who possess the ability to see and interact with Mushi. One such person is Ginko (ギンコ?), the main character of the series. He employs himself as a Mushi Master (蟲師 mushi-shi?), traveling from place to place to research Mushi and aid people suffering from problems caused by them.

interesting article, but it looks fake.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Wow how'd I miss this? Oh boy... so at least conspiracy theorists will have something to blame global warming on when they can't deny it anymore.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

This is an interesting finding, and surely worthy of additional investigation via the scientific method.

On a separate but related note, do keep in mind that the Santilli mafia possesses the most powerful nuclear tech on the planet, and Santilli himself is a f*cking mad man. For example, see www.scientificethics.org... trust me, I know him lmfao

moreover, note that the santilli cartel includes (but may not be limited to) the following organizations:
[1] MagneGas Corporation (magnegas.com...)
[2] Thunder Energies Corporation (www.thunder-energies.com...)
[3] International Committee on Scientific Ethics and Accountability (www.scientificethics.org...)
[4] Hadronic Press (www.hadronicpress.com/)
[5] Santilli Foundation (www.santilli-foundation.org/)

in any case, this is also a magnegas video worth watching www.youtube.com... with good explosions and 50 caliber rifles lol

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join