It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thunder Energies Corp Discovers Invisible Terrestrial Entities

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Well those telescopes in the Video look nice and shiny. I will put the youtube upload below it was added on the 19th the same day as the news release..

Looking on the Google finance page Thunder energy's shares are 20 cents US that price is a historical low if you think they may sell some of those new shiny telescopes to *** Punters ? it may be worth a small shot, although the last 3 share trades all sells
29/12/15--2500 @.28, 8/1/[email protected], 19/1/[email protected]. ( Also only 5.11m shares floating of 16.58M shares in circulation which is a plus..)
Which show it has not exactly been Pumped or jumped on by anyone on the con..

www.google.com...

A look at the yahoo finance pages show the first mention of this telescope was in July 2015.

finance.yahoo.com...

The profile of the company shows only two Employees Mr and Mrs Santilli ages are 80 and 75 respectively.

finance.yahoo.com...

Dr Ruggero Santilli has an interesting Wiki entry..

en.wikipedia.org...

Are the shares worth a punt .. they are worth a tipple in my opinion BWTHDIK.. Peace..

To add the Video uploaded on 15 December only a short 1m 30s.

edit on 22 1 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Added..

edit on 22 1 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Added

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

these plasma entities you speak of. can you transfers them to others through liquid. I got a lot of koolaid and some plastic cups.

I never thought of starting a cult as a way to enable my plans of world domination. anyone you can point me to to give me some pointers? I already tried cybernetic implanted gorillas but all they did was clear out the local supermarkets produce section and then fell asleep. I approached my mad genius inventor henchman lacky about this but his English isn't so good. he thought I Said an army of hungry gorillas. I know I told him I wanted angry gorillas.

hey bedlam wanna join me I have an opening for genius scientist inventors. can you do better than hungry cybernetic gorillas? if so you got the job.

mystik you're in charge of psyops.

edit on 22-1-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

...say how much experience do you have working around EM? I'm thinking I can learn a lot from you.

It's my day job, when I get to do it. Tom is a man of many hats.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This is idiotic, the whole basis of his idea is that 'matter light' and 'antimatter light' behaves differently in a gravitational field, which is absurd since the photon is its own antiparticle. Antimatter cosmic rays ate also just normal cosmic rays. His theory that antimatter emits some new kind of light is also non consistent, plus all his references are papers written by himself.

I would be willing to forgive all this if the pictures were good, but all the pictures are just blurry lines and dots, worse than ufo pictures using a normal lens.

I just downloaded his 300 page book on isoduel antimatter, and its unbelievable, most of the mathematics seem to be correct, but his knowledge of physics is laughable. It makes me wonder if he is purposefully making all these errors to push his idea, or if someone can really be this incompetent in physics, yet still know the math slide of it.
edit on 22-1-2016 by Quaria because: added my reading material

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Yah, that's the turbo encabulator part.
But that has the reciprocating dingle arm to ensure proper sinusoidal repleneration which the telescope lacks so how can the telescope work on anti-matter without that? Maybe if they hooked the turbo encabulator up to the telescope? I recommend this model from General Electric, a name you can trust more than Thunder Energies:

en.wikipedia.org...:GE_Turboencabulator_pg_1.jpg

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
So where is a video showing these anomalies?

It wouldn't divulge patent information and it would only serve as proof.

He says something is there, then let's see it
edit on 23-1-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Ahh, that's the electronic version of the diagonal steam trap

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
So after going back and reading this thread and more about the guy and his company...

Apparently I can just make up whatever the hell I want, as long as it sounds "science-ish" and throw together a halfway believable website and people will give me money? Is that it?

So...as long as something sounds super complicated and over their heads it has to be true because I sound smarter and therefore must be? And since I have a website, I must be the real deal?

*scratches head*

I'm in the wrong business my friends, as I have a pretty awesome imagination!

That's the way it goes. All you have to do is invent brand of bottled tap water and claim it has been "molecularly restructured to release more creative energy" through the use of a patented process involving purpose built filters, air oxygenators and specially selected categories of music played non-stop for 24 hours through the use of US navy approved underwater loudspeakers. When consumed, the resulting water will travel through the body and release a far greater range of creative energy than ordinary water.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The fact this thread has over 40 flags in 1 day is just sad. ATS members are willing to believe any nonsense these days even when it's a clear scam. Everything about this screams scam, the guy involved, the claims he has made in the past, the claims he is making now. Maybe it's just because I've seen so many scams like this before but it's just so obvious to me this guy is a fraudster. There are many reasons his scientific claims cannot be true, as already mentioned the photon is its own antiparticle, and if large antimatter objects existed then we should see high energy annihilation events when the antimatter collides with normal matter, but we don't see that because most of the antimatter was annihilated in the early universe.

edit on 23/1/2016 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: infolurker

This is science in the same way that a buffalo is a carrot.

No substantial explanation, no proper validation...I tire of these scams.

I think it is a case of "if you can't dazzle them with style, baffle them with bull#."

Considering the realms of possibility that they may actually have found a new way of looking at reality, and may be on to something, yields some potential. There are millions of entities invisible to the human eye, microbial life for starters. And, I know from my own experience that some infra red cameras, of the CCTV variety will pick up the movement of water vapour in a closed environment, so I am not shocked that some lenses may pick up information that other lenses cannot, but trying to make money out of "owning" elements of our environment, by harvesting those entities, would be typically human stupidity. We don't know what purpose they may serve, or what damage we are already doing that might have them all attracted to electrical/biological/chemical sources. Lots of studies are going on into microscopic life that has in recent years been found to move and migrate, en masse via winds and air movements, and by utilising the hydrological cycle, but we are not all that far along in understanding those life forms or their importance to the biosphere over all. Some of these entities are most definately part of our weather systems, for better or worse, and also involved in elemental distribution and excitation, which may mean they could be a source of energy, potentially.
These people seem to be trying to pre-empt the potential potential that these possibilities may offer. Lots of ifs, buts and maybes, just hedging their bets 'cos they sniff something new to exploit and profit from.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I think everyone just wants a good NON POLITICAL story to investigate, discuss and and research. At this point, we'll take anything that isn't related to election season...even this guy's fancy painted telescopes.

Anyone else feel what I'm saying? I'd even take a bad bigfoot hoax at this point...or a really badly shot alien autopsy with a rubber mask from Walmart.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
once went to a booze , offer of enthusiasts try to create eyeglasses www.picshare.ru... that can distinguish between copper and iron, hemocyan and hemoglobin, two breeds of masters and slaves, predators and victims , biologically different species outwardly similar and all sorts of thunder telescopes and other prana vision until better times throw

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
So the only difference between ordinary telescopes and the Santilli modified scopes is the shape of the lens..concave for the Santilli, and convex for the ordinary scopes...if that's the case, we should all be able to see these 'cloaked etities' simply by holding a concave lens in from of our ordinary camera equipent and scopes.

Anyone got a largish concave lens handy, who happens to be near to a sensitive civilian, industrial or military facility?

If so, go out and film away guys...you'll probably see nothing unusual, but then again, you never know, you might see something out of the ordinary.

Either way, it will be evidence of something or nothing.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
Anyone got a largish concave lens handy, who happens to be near to a sensitive civilian, industrial or military facility?
Nearsighted people with glasses have concave lenses in them.

Convex lenses make things look bigger/closer (which is why they're good for telescopes), concave lenses make things look smaller/further (which is why they're not good for telescopes).

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

So in theory, just about every nearsighted person on the planet should be seeing these things flitting around in the skies..

The fact they aren't reporting such, speaks volumes about this story.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The home of "Thunder Energies" -

Neighborhood context: a trailer park across the roadway -

It's a tin shack owned by a guy pumping up his penny stocks. Don't believe anything you read on those "pay-to-publish" outlets.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Many years ago I did some work for stock for Ruggero. It was restricted for a year of course but I got out of MNGA at $2.00. That 20K minus the broker fee sure came in handy when I was really broke. I have read a lot of his papers, patents, and listen to his lectures in Hadronic Mechanics. It is not all rubbish but I have to state from a theoretical standpoint I think this imaging system just does not make sense to me. I think I will try to get a hold of him on Monday and see what I can find out about this before I have anything more to say on the subject.

His fast neutron detection technology is solid work by the way. I know that for a fact. I think the design needs some tweaking but I don't think I would take a stock for work deal in TNRG unless it was a lot of stock and was unrestricted. Still the 5 year chart on this stock has some pump and dump features.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
ha! we have been saying this for years in the grey area, paranormal, and cryptozoology forums. We have been saying its simply a matter of finding the right filters and optics to see them! These are our aliens, ghosts, demons and angels! They have existed alongside us all along! Get ready world

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Just tell me where I need to send my check.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
The fact this thread has over 40 flags in 1 day is just sad. ATS members are willing to believe any nonsense these days even when it's a clear scam....

I find it sad that some people use the poor logic "I personally believe that there might be critters we can't see; therefore this Santilli guy's claims must be true".

Confirmation bias.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join