It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German government admits it cannot account for 600,000 of its 1.1million asylum seekers.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

Hello Siddharta,

Given that you are in Germany I respect your opinion in this matter. I'd like to get your view on this:
1. What is the general feeling of people in your community? Is the international community over-reacting to this steady stream of bad news coming out of Europe? How do your fellow citizens view these reports?

2. You have previously indicated that you believe the right-wing is responsible for all of this bad press. Are these reports just disinformation put forth by that faction? Or, are they simply taking advantage of this situation to further their own goals?

3. Given the xenophobic nature of the far right-wing, do you not agree that with the massive influx of refugees, Angela Merkel has provided them with a great deal of ammunition to foment violence and gain power that they would not have ordinarily had?

4. Outside of Germany, and Europe for that matter, we are limited in the amount of reliable information that we can access. Can you provide us with some links that refute, or re-frame, this information? Even German language sources would be acceptable.

Respectfully,
-dex

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I have always been under the impression that anything,anywhere happening in the world...
You are either part of the problem or part of the solution,you have to decide which it is.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley
1. What is the general feeling of people in your community? Is the international community over-reacting to this steady stream of bad news coming out of Europe? How do your fellow citizens view these reports?

Hi Dexter,

as before I like your way of asking and I will try to answer as good as I can.

People are talking about what happened on NYE everwhere. Most people are angry, because police forces were turned down by the authorities. It is very difficult to even become a police man in these days. You have to have the school background and the fitness. They did not find enough police men and they decided to reduce the police staff in the past - at least here in Cologne and North Rhine Westphalia.

2. You have previously indicated that you believe the right-wing is respon(sible for all of this bad press. Are these reports just disinformation put forth by that faction? Or, are they simply taking advantage of this situation to further their own goals?

No, it is not all right-wing press. But, of course, they take advantage of every news. The Russian press is very quickly right now and telling stories which are plain lies. They showed a family - everybody was crying - of a victim, 13 years old, raped everyday. Today they told about a band of Germans attacking an asylant home in revange of this rape. Interistingly the victim and the "heroes" were all Russian-Germans. But there was no police report at all. They really used actors to fool the people. We are searching for the actors right now.

3. Given the xenophobic nature of the far right-wing, do you not agree that with the massive influx of refugees, Angela Merkel has provided them with a great deal of ammunition to foment violence and gain power that they would not have ordinarily had?

Of course. But only because all the others ducked away. I don't like Angela Merkel. But she was the only one who stood tall against the real problem. All the others went under the table. And there they still are. Austria now said, we will not take more than about 35.000. So what? A big bubble untill it explodes? Imaging what would have happened if Angela Merkel would not have opened the borders. A fool, who thinks, this would have solved the problem. She only took away the biggest pressure.

4. Outside of Germany, and Europe for that matter, we are limited in the amount of reliable information that we can access. Can you provide us with some links that refute, or re-frame, this information? Even German language sources would be acceptable.

Don't rely on links too much in that case. Rely on reports from the spot. If you don't trust me, there is another guy from France who lives in Cologne who is writing here.

If you need links, than don't trust Russian media. They are inventing rapes and attacks every day. I shouldn't have to say this. But I see ATSers are falling for Russian media every day, mistrusting their own media. Russia is worse than the US, but tinfoil hats tend to trust the enemy more than their own people, because they just mistrust their own people.

edit on 22-1-2016 by Siddharta because: for your convenience

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Where were you on new years Eve?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

British media is also reporting that Germans are massively pissed off. Why single out Russian press? Let me guess, you're a Muslim ?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This is another one of these threads, where i initially thought: sloppy sources ( dailFail) and right leaning propaganda.

Days later i find out the situation is even worse, than depicted in the dailfail: the head of the german police union admits that only 10% of immigrants are registered at the border link in german

I am so fed up by the constant mismamangement by politicians, by the lies of the politicians and the media - i don't want to live on this planet anymore.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

They are here because ISIS keep blowing up their prisons. They are the Ammunition of ISIS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join