It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you pass a US Citizen test? Post Screenshots

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

The ones I missed

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
#36 is wrong. We do not have freedom of worship. We have freedom of religion. They are very different things and one is lesser.

edit on 22-1-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I got 63 out of 47. The math part screwed me up.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Not an American, but

I pass!!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
She's back too! SMH

I am praying to every God I know (so basically all the Gods from Game of Thrones) that Trump picks her as his running mate. It would be so amazeballs insane. Imagine if they actually won! I will help you all study for your Canadian citizenship tests. Pretty sure it's nothing but questions aboot beer and lumberjacking...

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mc_squared

Me first! Seven save us!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
36/50. Not too terrible for a sleep-deprived myself. Made one or two silly mistakes, like saying the Vice President was Obama, since I thought it was asking for current president. (I know the Vice President is Biden. Would have gotten it right if I wasn't so tired, and I was taking it extremely seriously.) Many of these questions are totally asinine, however. I also disagree with their answers. For instance, the US does not have a Capitalist economy. I selected it as my answer because it was still the most accurate, but it's more complicated than that would imply.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: chr0naut

Is your story on ATS anywhere?

Only hints of it, spread across a number of posts.

I might Post a thread about it one day.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I wonder if Obama passed the test

One question from the test... Is it just me or is this Epic fail ?

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President;

For foreign-born children born between Dec. 25, 1952, and Nov. 13, 1986, the federal law reads: “If only one parent was a U.S. citizen at the time of your birth, that parent must have resided in the U.S. for at least 10 years, and at least five of those years must have been after your parent reached the age of 14.” Obama was born in 1962 and his mother was only 18 years old when he was born. She could not satisfy the requirement of five years after age 14 to convey citizenship to him. Therefore, he is not a U.S. citizen

edit on 23-1-2016 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I'm stumped over this one...

So to be a constituent, I have to be a member of that senator's political party?
edit on 26-1-2016 by twitchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
No screen shot, no excuse other than laziness.

48 out of 50, but this was suspiciously easy. I kind of doubt this is an accurate reflection of the real brain-teaser questions on the test. And if it is, I question the validity of such a test in the first place.

I floundered on the really boring historical crud of who wrote what. I make no apologies, American history is just not that interesting IMO.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: twitchy
I'm stumped over this one...

So to be a constituent, I have to be a member of that senator's political party?

Everyone in the state is a constituent, regardless of party affiliation. Senators ultimately just represent the state as a whole.

Quick edit: Here,this might help:

centeroncongress.org...

Why do we have 100 Senators and 435 Members of the House? Could these numbers be changed?

The number of Senators is set by the U.S. Constitution — two per state — and cannot be changed without amending the Constitution. Amending the Constitution is a long and difficult process. It requires a 2/3 vote in both the House and Senate, followed by ratification (approval) by 3/4 of all the states. The Senate reached 100 members when Hawaii was admitted as a state in 1959. The number of House Members is set by public law and could be altered were Congress to pass a new public law changing the size of the House. The House of Representatives has had 435 Members since 1913. When Congress was created in 1789, there were 65 House Members and 26 Senators. In the First Congress, a Member of the House represented 30,000 citizens. Today, a Congressman/woman represents an average of 710,767 citizens.

edit on 1/26/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
That's it? That's all it takes to become a United States citizen? They might as well just check to see if you have a pulse!

If you can't pass that with a few days of study you should be ground up and turned into dogfood because you aren't smart enough to be a human being.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
Thanks for the reply Nyiah , it was meant to be a rhetorical question though. There were a couple other questions that seemed to be a little off like the one about 9-11.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Absolutely! No screenshot needed as I have my Naturalization certificate (acquired this last June) to prove it.
Mind you, I studied the 100 questions thoroughly for the test and they asked me 6 of the easiest questions, I was a bit disappointed that all my studying was a bit wasted!

edit on 20-12-2016 by seeker11 because: addition

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Passed it.
But never would I become a turncoat.
Redcoats ftw!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Got a 48/50 but accidentally clicked on one of the wrong answers, oops!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join