It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silence is Consent - Following the Facts, I Must Speak Out

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 0 x 0

s/he must be talking about the Saudi Connection and 9/11, not the OK City incident
edit on 21-1-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 0 x 0

something they messed up, it wasn't a good idea planting a passport of one of the alleged hijackers

this is the smoking gun for an inside job

so much debate on that passport it turned stupid

oh I was talking about 9/11 sorry for not giving enough info :O
edit on 21-1-2016 by missedinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore
yes that was my thought also..

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: missedinformation
KO ..

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Strange, such apparently such a good author he dont have a wiki profile and I can't find anything he wrote before or after the final jihad. Doesn't seem typical with terrorism being such a hot topic.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

not to mention the author being the brother of the Governor at the time, involved in intelligence agencies (his uncle and self other connections in the intelligence agencies) all of the claims of him having written it in 1991, and earlier publications coming out in 1994 but I'm unable to find records from the publisher or other reputable sources to prove those claims
edit on 21-1-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'm sure it would have been copyrighted before sending to publishers perhaps looking into a copyright? Idk I cant find a 1994 edition only a 1996 edition. I see people talking about an earlier edition by no evidence of one.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

A FOIA would not help you as the government did not publish the book and would not have any information related to the publishing of the book. An FOIA relates to government documents only not a private publishing firm.

The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) is a law that gives you the right to access information from the federal government. It is often described as the law that keeps citizens in the know about their government.

www.foia.gov...

A private company is just that private and an FOIA would do nothing but make them laugh as the information would not be public. However I am fairly sure if you sent an Email to the publisher that they would supply the date the book was first published.
edit on 1/21/2016 by DJMSN because: addition

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Thanks for explaining that to me - I guess I didn't understand what the Freedom of Information Act can be applied to, this makes sense though.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

The book has a number that can be linked to its admission into the library of congress, I don't know if that is a good place to look in regards to the date of a 1994 manuscript as people have claimed exist but I thought I would throw that your way.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I don't know for sure but I doubt it. I don't think FOIA will help you here, not because there's all this layer of secrecy with this just this wouldn't be a federal agencies purview. I think you'd have better luck trying to track down the publishers on the internet.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I think at most maybe some red flags intentionally ignored. There's just no proof of otherwise or even strong enough evidence to convince me there's something massive to uncover.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I think we took over Islam because the aliens invaded America and it was truly the aliens that took over those planes. We're trying to find another land to live that's reason why we completely took over Islam so they could move Americans over there and it could become our land

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Can you prove that this novel was in fact released before the bombing (if at all)?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The way half the building was destroyed and brought to the ground would be impossible for any explosive device in the street short of an atomic bomb. The fact there are eyewitnesses who actually saw men putting charges on columns in the parking deck and that nobody was at the ATF office that day are pretty damning as well.

I know one of the fire chiefs who responded that day.
He woke me up to so much of what was wrong with the official story.
It was no truck bomb but it was domestic terrorists all right.
edit on 22-1-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I know one of the fire chiefs who responded that day. He woke me up to so much of what was wrong with the official story.

Interesting.... i sure would be interested to learn what he had to say about what he experienced.... always wanted to hear directly from a fireman who was on the scene on that day!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

No I cannot, i continue to look though. Will update if I find anything

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Fascinating stuff OP, thanks for posting it!

I'm busy digging out of a foot of snow at the moment but am replying to follow the thread.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I can't say much without giving away who they are but he was suspicious about the number of Federal agents on scene and how eagerly they wanted to be first to go in certain areas - pretty much breaching standard rescue protocols (which reminds of a much more recent incident). Being ex-military he was also familiar with what bombs can and cannot do; he knew to bring down half a building would require explosives inside. The damage pattern simply did not fit given the light damage to buildings across the street. He has never been a conspiracy theorist but the Murrah building was one event he will never believe was brought down by any homemade bomb in a Ryder truck.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

If we look at the event of the Enigma code when it was decrypted yet governments still allowed some of its ships to be bombed due to the (did not want the Germans to know that they could read their messages) so they allowed their ships to continue to go on their tracks and sink. Just so they could hold onto their new discovery. Then it is clear that sometimes, to kill a few to save millions has always been the way of any country. It is not right I agree its just sometimes to get a process running, things need to be pushed in that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join