It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silence is Consent - Following the Facts, I Must Speak Out

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
There's claims that it was published first in 1991 with a bit of a different scenario (Chicago, perpetrators were an Islamic terror group) and that Keating re-wrote the novel after the OKC bombing.

There's no physical proof anywhere that there was a different version printed in 1991.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Do you know if I could I file a Freedom of Information Act request with the publisher (if they're even still in existence), or with the Chamber of Commerce in the state that entity was registered in? To find out publication dates, earlier versions, etc?
edit on 21-1-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I still stand by my assertion that the US G0V has been complicit in, or knowingly allowed attacks on our countrymen/women, and then exploited those situations (the Saudi Connection, Iraq and Afghanistan wars being the prime example), and I wouldn't put it past 'em to have done something similar on a smaller scale with the OKCB, and even gone out of their way to get rid of earlier publications of some sketchy, revealing book. As of yet I haven't seen a book, but the fact that they are willing to let someone like my little sister or nephew get blown to bits, and then take advantage of that situation? No. I'm going to do everything I can to seek the truth and help me neighbors and peers question the official stories. They've taken advantage of the hardworking people for so damn long.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

US G0V has been complicit in, or knowingly allowed attacks on our countrymen/women, and then exploited those situations

I would agree with this - but not on this issue.. no proof equals speculation..

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 0 x 0

i agree - no proof it would seem, but it doesn't mean it isn't out there. I will continue to look. I do feel that major agencies such as State Dept, Homeland Security, NSA would suppress that info even IF I sent in a Freedom of Information Act request *sigh

Doesn't mean I won't try..

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The FACTS, as you so grandly pronounce in your posting, seem to point to the fact that the book was written AFTER the bombings, not BEFORE.

Someone probably stole the story of what happened and turned it into a poorly written book.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Actually, all the facts tell us are that this 597 page book was "Published" in 1996, so if you're being condescending please take your comments elsewhere. I mentioned MULTIPLE times that I see there is no PROOF of it being published before the actual incident, but if you want to be rude and condescending don't even participate in this thread. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

That's very strange indeed! I hadn't heard about this book before... but nothing surprises me anymore. I remember the lies and deceit started almost immediately.

There was one Oklahome state rep, Charles Key, who was questioning the investigation and challenged the official story at the time. I heard him once or twice on Art Bell's Coast to Coast. He released his own report.

Rep. Charles Key on the Facts of the Oklahoma Bombing

Rep Key also wrote a book called, "Final Report on the Bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Building," which is available on Amazon.

Then there's the very sad story of Kenneth Trentadue... suicided in prison...

And there are even those who believe that McVeigh took the fall like a good soldier, but was never really executed --that it was all a public sham.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies
I'm trying to ask important questions and advocate for human rights and not letting our government take advantage of tragic situations and act like they're doing us a favor. No need to try to shut me down and be rude when I'm literally just trying to question what they tell us (when they have proven multiple times that they do not have OUR best interests at heart, even when they say they do). Sorry for caring (?)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AttitudeProblem

That's what I've been trying to figure out for 4 hours - thanks for including Barbara Walters

ETA: Is that Barbara Walters? lol it looked like her anyway.

This may be one of those "dead-end" topics :/

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

McVeigh is dead

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

That vid is an ad for websites with a bit on the 1996 book///

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
ok sorry, I luv Starwars , I won't bring it up again ...

OKC – A Conspiracy Theory

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

However... why would they write a fictitious "novel", and change the details to more accurately reflect a real, deadly attack which killed 168 innocent people

Money and Fame

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

the book wasn't a "hit" by any means, AKA no fame (other than people talking about him on this thread)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

the hijacker's passport is the smoking gun

if people just take their faces out of their asses

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

oh = I believe there was a lot more to it .. it just (probably) has nothing to do with this book

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

but maybe that was his quest?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
WTF ??

the hijacker's passport is the smoking gun

There were no hijacker's in the OK bombing.. at least none that I know of..
edit on 21/11/16 by 0 x 0 because: clairification

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join