It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology the new world religion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The drugs made the other person reveal himself, he is always hiding, behind that mask of what we call human.. When he comes out he is most of the times friendly, especially when he gets something to eat.. So he stood looking out the window and said... ;" You know, Scientology will be the new religion, and we will find Aliens within a decade.. I knew it just that voice in my head, but still i asked;" why? " He was quiet for a moment and said;" Think about it and you will know " And there i sat, contemplating what he just said.. He is you and you are him, reward him and he lets you see the future.. He was right, but i most go back to dwelling in the past once more..

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Oops. short story. sorry.
edit on 21-1-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

He is more often right than i would like to commit.. Common sense i call it sometimes..

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kumiho

He is more often right than i would like to commit.. Common sense i call it sometimes..

It's a short story. Not real. And he is so often right from how many posts? I am just looking forward to reading the next part of the story.

wait..it;s your OP. So who is right? It's a story.
edit on 21-1-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Its a story, everyones story has a bit of truth, since most of us live in one.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: kumiho

It's a short story. Not real. And he is so often right from how many posts? I am just looking forward to reading the next part of the story.

wait..it;s your OP. So who is right? It's a story.

Well, it is very short. I have seen children's books with longer and and clearer narrative.

I will say that it appears to be very "stream of consciousness" in style.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kumiho

Did the squirral murder the maid or was it the butler after all.

L.Ron hubbard the guy whom wrote pulp fiction strictly B grade but highly entertaining sci fi novels such as battlefield earth (forget the movie it was nothing like the book) and later said "If you want to be rich and powerful start your OWN religion", shortly there after he did just that and a monster was born, a false religion/cult that is both absurd and popular, crazy old world eh?.

Still what he lacked in scientific understanding Mr Hubbard did more than make up for a fantastic imagination and even if his book's were short on scientific facts as well as trashy novels that would keep a youngster entertained he did have the ability to keep the reader riveted to the end of the book.

I may disagree with his cult but I did enjoy his book's as a child.

Never be a world religion though unless the IQ of the whole planet suddenly drops over a hundred points on average and then the tooth fairy will win out any day as a more dominant religion or he will get your teeth.

(And I am a religious guy but hey I could not resist).

new topics

top topics

join