It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer gets 263 years for rape, sex assault

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: missedinformation

Did this cake really just cry?

Hope "justice" finds him when he gets out.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hard to feel bad for a serial rapist... I hope the cry baby enjoys rotting away in hell!

No winners here, just hoping these victims can find peace, and that this serial rapist never feels an ounce of peace or calmness in general population...

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

It's called ad-seg...administrative segregation. They aren't put in with the general population because it could threaten their life.

I have no idea if cops that go to jail get that or not....but it's an option.
edit on 21-1-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I just have strong feeling that this is wrong, this doesn't scare any other cops to be a good apple does it?

if the cops want to be criminals they should join their same ilk in prison.

thanks for sharing info.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

And in some private prisons you can pay to have your own cell and be separate from the general population as well.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: missedinformation
a reply to: reldra

someone should make a documentary about this freaking killer/evil/criminal/cops hanging out in their own prison yard talking smack how they did this and that #!!

It's not their own prison yard. They are kept in a different area, often using the yard when others aren't in it. They are segregated, not given areas that aren't already there. The state will be responsible for this man's life wonce they are in prison. they will attempt to keep him alive to avoid lawsuits.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

This is an old story is it not?

I read earlier today that he is trying to get a new trial because of some stupid facebook post...or something along those lines.

He's nothing but pure evil...let him rot in hell.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Did this cake really just cry?

Hope "justice" finds him when he gets out.

I don;t believe he is ever getting out. Though it would depend on how the sentencing reads. Even with good behavior and serving 'concurrently' I do not believe he will ever get out.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
a reply to: ReadLeader

This is an old story is it not?

I read earlier today that he is trying to get a new trial because of some stupid facebook post...or something along those lines.

He's nothing but pure evil...let him rot in hell.

It's been going on for some time, but it was just decided today I think, that the jury is asking for that many years.

His attorney will immediately file for appeal to a higher court. That may be it. Then we wait to see if the appeals court will even hear it.
They can say they will hear the evidence or they can say 'talk to the hand' pretty much.
edit on 21-1-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

It's called ad-seg...administrative segregation. They aren't put in with the general population because it could threaten their life.

Yes, they do.

Doesn't mean that other inmates can't actually make contact with them if enough palms are greased.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Yes, they do.

Doesn't mean that other inmates can't actually make contact with them if enough palms are greased.

Yep. I believe jeffrey dahmer was in ad seg. The good it did him.

It appears he was released to a 'less secure area' 1 year in, so he could work. Don;t think it was General population. He was killed soon after.
edit on 21-1-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Yes, they do.

The prison system is an absolute joke! lol

Does the system honestly expect lowly paid CO's to not take a bribe here and there to supplement their income....come on!

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Yes, they do.

Does the system honestly expect lowly paid CO's to not take a bribe here and there to supplement their income....come on!

True. Especially in prisons that have been taken over by private corporations. State employed COs are actually paid well, with benefits. Those in prisons taken over by corporations make minimum wage in some cases.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

isn't all the prisons in America private?

every prisoner need food and cloth in prison and so on, someone is earning allot of dough.
edit on 21-1-2016 by missedinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

No.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
a reply to: onequestion

IF the allegations are true, what would a person in this type of a position think whilst in the act of this hideous crime? Would he NOT think that the 'Fhit is going to sit the fan' when the Srg. finds out?

I cant believe for a moment that a sane person would carry through as such a sexual predator as alleged...

My heart goes out to these poor ladies and their families...

It's a terrible situation to be in but I do not feel bad for that guy.

People with anti-social personality disorder have a hard time understanding that there may be consequences for their present actions(they live very much in the "now" and can't fathom a future), so they are more viable to act on violent impulse not lose any sleep over it. Not saying that this guy is one, but it's a possibility and it might explain his stupidity. Something like 14 to 17 presidents of the United States had anti-social personality disorders, lol!

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

originally posted by: ReadLeader
a reply to: onequestion

IF the allegations are true, what would a person in this type of a position think whilst in the act of this hideous crime? Would he NOT think that the 'Fhit is going to sit the fan' when the Srg. finds out?

I cant believe for a moment that a sane person would carry through as such a sexual predator as alleged...

My heart goes out to these poor ladies and their families...

It's a terrible situation to be in but I do not feel bad for that guy.

People with anti-social personality disorder have a hard time understanding that there may be consequences for their present actions(they live very much in the "now" and can't fathom a future), so they are more viable to act on violent impulse not lose any sleep over it. Not saying that this guy is one, but it's a possibility and it might explain his stupidity. Something like 14 to 17 presidents of the United States had anti-social personality disorders, lol!

I don;t feel bad for him either. He was found competent to stand trial. I think he knew the consequences but didn't care. That is a problem for the prison system, if he was found fully insane, it would be a problem for a state hospital.

This cop was not fully insane.

As I type this, I wonder why Dahmer was in a regular prison, he was actually insane. Hmm...

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

No.

thanks for info

found this

How would you describe an industry that wants to put more Americans in prison and keep them there longer so that it can make more money? In America today, approximately 130,000 people are locked up in private prisons that are being run by for-profit companies, and that number is growing very rapidly. Overall, the U.S. has approximately 25 percent of the entire global prison population even though it only has 5 percent of the total global population.

www.infowars.com...

the messenger is only a messenger.

Private prisons shouldn't exist

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Yes, they do.

True. Especially in prisons that have been taken over by private corporations. State employed COs are actually paid well, with benefits. Those in prisons taken over by corporations make minimum wage in some cases.

Yes, and more and more are becoming privatized. It's a business now...not a rehabilitation....as if it ever was to begin with.

The recidivist rate in the country is insane! Rehab my ass.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

for over 5years ago I read stories about private prisons in America, thought it would be all private by now.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join