It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of Hillary's E-Mails are so above top secret, law makers are not allowed access...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

If the FBI does not indict Hillary, then everything about law and order and justice is a lie.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I'm not sure a president can pardon this level of criminal 'F>#up, since it was so blatant, disregarding warnings without further ado like she always does.
We should have already seen her dancing in the wind at the end of a rope.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Shell get off she has Bill to defend her remeber this classic.
It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement ....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

As we see truth is relative isn't it.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I'm not sure a president can pardon this level of criminal 'F>#up, since it was so blatant, disregarding warnings without further ado like she always does.

Really? You think, considering Obama's track record, that hen wouldn't issue a pardon? On, say, his last day in office?

My guess would be he wouldn't hesitate for a second, if so inclined.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Really? You think, considering Obama's track record, that hen wouldn't issue a pardon? On, say, his last day in office?

I don't doubt he would but he doesn't like her so I doubt hell want to.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Knowing how Obama rolls, I'm sure you are right, I'm just hoping it isn't true
I really would pay a lot of money to see her swing from a noose, but I'll settle for prison time

How about a hickory twitch whipping?

Okay, would you believe a slap on the wrist, and the democratic nomination?

(Thinking Don Adams in get smart)

edit on 22-1-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

As long as she isn't elected, I can live with that. Frankly, I hope she wins the nomination, then loses the election...

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Here's the biggest barrier of all to Hillary getting indicted, convicted or prison time.

Half the people wouldn't believe it if proof was shown and the other half of the people wouldn't believe if she was exonerated.

No matter what the truth is, half thinks she's guilty and half thinks she's not. That, by itself, pretty much puts a ribbon around this whole thing.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Here's the biggest barrier of all to Hillary getting indicted, convicted or prison time.

Half the people wouldn't believe it if proof was shown and the other half of the people wouldn't believe if she was exonerated.

No matter what the truth is, half thinks she's guilty and half thinks she's not. That, by itself, pretty much puts a ribbon around this whole thing.

I hope this prosecutor files charges either way. It's difficult to understand why not already, since it is said by the prosecutor that charges are justified.
If she just gets booted out of running for president, I would live with that. I can't imagine her brand of corruption being a cherry on top of the cake of corruption Obama has been making America eat.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: MystikMushroom

The same PRIVATE NOT GOVERNMENT OWNED OR GOVERNMENT SECURED server! Dude, seriously?

Her server was private and held her publically paid for GOVERNMENTAL work product.

She wasn't a receptionist or clerk...she was the Secretary of State!

What makes you think a .gov email server would be more secure then a private email server? Also look how quickly she was able to give all that data to the FBI when hey asked. She didnt hide the fact that she had private servers and she did this before Obama changed the rules using a private email server.

Untill the FBI comes out with its findings all this is just a republican circlejerk and "grr cliton h8t cliton" campaign. Remeber, inoccent until proven guilty and not guilty no matter what anyone says before we have actual evidence.

#1to even get on a government network you need special ip addresses that only the government has and you cant get!
#2 to send anything through the government network the computer has to have special hardware and software to access the network and to use its protocols.
#3 The government uses a info sec model of C.I.A which means Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability. I will explain the C.I.A model

Confidentiality - restricting access to assets to those who need.
Integrity - preventing unauthorized modification of data
Availability - the assets can be accessed only by those who are authorized when they require it.

Confidentiality: basically A government server used by government employees with government issued computers only

Integrity: The files in the server cannot be modified to omit data or change data " simply put you can only read whats on the server unless you created the file"

Availability: Even if you work with the government you cant access all the data on the server only the files that deal with your job!

Sounds a lot more secure then her personal server which was used by people working on her campaign

Trust me if the FBI is conducting a investigation its a big issue! Usually The FBI are the people who charge guilty people with treason! I could see your point if it was a special panel by congress questioning her about her actions! But it isn't congress its the federal bureau of investigation
edit on 23-1-2016 by jobless1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jobless1

C.I.A. is great untill you remember that this would have been an unsucred .gov email address that anyone on the world wide web could send emails to (doesnt mean they wouldnt get filted out if they didnt want it going through but you could try if you knew the address).
It boggles me why people think the government servers for unclassified/nonsecure infromation is so much more secure then a private server. We get reports of people/forgien powers hacking government servers and private servers farily often.

FBI is investigating because investigating any possible security leak is the FBI's job. The FBI being invovled doesnt make it a big deal nor does it mean nothing happened.

As I said before most of this is people doing anything in their power to discredit Hilary before they have any actual factual information.

When the FBI comes out with its findings then I will join the hate train if they show she did wrong. Untill they do I will not go around pulling info from anonymous sources just to discredit her.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gully
Bernie better watch his back if he keeps climbing in the polls.

Clintons don't # around.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bernie's campaign wagon just happened to pull a Michael Hastings and crash into a tree and explode, or if he just happens to keel over from a heart attack on the eve of his nomination like Andrew Breitbart right before he was suppose to release "damning" information on Obama.

A lot of weird coincidences surround people who threaten the Democratic establishment.
edit on 23-1-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

FBI only involves itself with criminal investigations so your wrong. NSA handles security breaches to be more specific NSAs Threat Operations Center (NTOC). FBI is involved because they are looking into wrong doing if none was suspected they wouldn't be involved. There has been several breaches blamed on foreign hackers which the NSA will track and attempt to prevent no prosecution for wrong doing on a typical hack. Because security procedures were not followed this becomes criminal. And when looking into this thr FBI discovered another problem involving the Clinton foundation donations and government contracts issued by Hillarys state dept. In other words want a government contract donate to their foundation and people wonder how the Clintons made millions in politics.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: MystikMushroom

The same PRIVATE NOT GOVERNMENT OWNED OR GOVERNMENT SECURED server! Dude, seriously?

Her server was private and held her publically paid for GOVERNMENTAL work product.

She wasn't a receptionist or clerk...she was the Secretary of State!

Yeah dude, what's the big deal if she pays for her own computers and sets up an email server and forwards a news article that millions of people have read?

You really dont seem to want to get it do you? The fact that she relayed all her work in the function that she had made it a crime, a very serious crime. She broke high level security protocol and send out very secret e-mails over her own private server with no scrutiny of any govermental institute which is how it should be and for good reason.

Then after having commited that crime for a long time and after being caught she lied and lied about it trying to hide as much as possible.

And there you sit talking just like her "what does it even matter??" pretending that all she send out was articles from The new york times. If that were so then why is congress not even granted acces to the information in the emails that she send throught there.
If you are i as much as jaywalk we get fined.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Lawyers?
Like.. ya know.. lawyers?

well.. considering she was secretary of state I'd guess there's plenty of things they don't have access for, above and below what ever data Hilary is accused of copying.

Sounds like a carefully worded, but watermelon type statement.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: Gully
Bernie better watch his back if he keeps climbing in the polls.

Clintons don't # around.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bernie's campaign wagon just happened to pull a Michael Hastings and crash into a tree and explode, or if he just happens to keel over from a heart attack on the eve of his nomination like Andrew Breitbart right before he was suppose to release "damning" information on Obama.

A lot of weird coincidences surround people who threaten the Democratic establishment.

Right. A man who drank an awful lot, was on amphetamines and whos own father in law stated that Andrew had a heart problem. Drops dead on way home from the bar. Must be murder.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join