It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is poised for the strongest primary performance in modern history

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
"Lets get the greediest guy we can find to be the next president"

Absolutely. What is wrong with this?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

This campaign is comical.

I imagine their are some freaking ridiculous bumper stickers out there and there will be some boneheads out there that will argue that he has some valid arguments. And if I may echo Trumps intellect we need to build a wall to stop his supporters from reaching the polling booths-and yes the trumpheads will mash on their keyboards till their fingers bleed but I say what I say because I believe republicans deserve a better candidate than Trump and America deserves a better President than Trump.

edit on 24-1-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Has the US EVER cared about what the rest of the world thought of it?

It wasn't until we started adopting the idea that we had to be more like the rest of the world that we started our financial and moral decline.

?????????????????????????????????????????
I think you have a very optimistic view of America's place in the world.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Guys....

Do you think any Americans realise that the rest of the world is laughing at them right now for seriously considering Trump as a presidential candidate.

Just like when George Bush was re-elected to the rest of the world this whole soap opera of American politics is a laughing stalk.

"Lets give everyone guns so they can go around shooting each other but lets also make them pay for health care and while we're at it how about we vote a TV personality as our president."

Honestly this is a joke.

Idiocracy was not a documentary!

If this is the current state of liberalism, Trump will win the presidential vote 70-30.

You guys have been reduced to demonizing anybody who will actually try to fix anything.

Obama hasn't even tried to fix anything, other than to pit minorities and LGBT and muslims against America.

Clinton has no interest in fixing anything, she just wants to accumulate a billion dollars in various criminal enterprises.

Sanders only wants us to re-run the Venezuela-Chavez plan.

If democrats had any interest in anything good for America, they'd be running Webb, Manchin, or even Biden.

Trump and Cruz are the only candidates, dem or GOP, not beholden to the welfare state. Welfare not only for every bum in America, but every bum that can swim, stumble, or shoot their way into America. So that's why you hate them.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: crazyewok

Yeah, you guys even have journalists making petitions to ban him. That wreaks of either fear or immaturity. You can take your pick.

That's funny. A country voting to ban "meanies"....ever having the nerve to cast a stone at anybody or anything else. Downright pathetic.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: matafuchs

The issue they were debating was about a person who is not even in elected office. You think that is efficient time management. No wonder we had to win your last two World Wars...

Derp derp derp to you too.

Seems your another American that doesnt know # about history.

Typical trump supporter uneducated and uninformed.

And then there's that. Unless you meant "other American" and forgot to finish the sentence.

What are you going on about?

The person I was replying too clearly lacks understanding of World War 1 & 2 history.

Nothing pisses me off more than morons who think the USA won WW2 singlehanded and played the only major role as it pisses on their allies who dies alongside them in equal or greater numbers.

She was making fun of your inability to figure out you're vs. your....while calling others uneducated.

Stings, I'm sure.

I'd pretend to not know what she meant too, if it was me, lol.

I like the anger; it shows that you don't really believe what you're saying....only that you're mad and have to say something loudly.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: Bennyzilla

Has the US EVER cared about what the rest of the world thought of it?

It wasn't until we started adopting the idea that we had to be more like the rest of the world that we started our financial and moral decline.

?????????????????????????????????????????
I think you have a very optimistic view of America's place in the world.

Well, our place most certainly is not to be owned by another country, and go all wobbly every time the door is opened to be our own country. Sorry, let's be truthful while we're exchanging digs.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

a reply to: Bennyzilla

So its the rest of the world responsible for your financial decline? sure its not got anything to do with a culture of greed and a corrupt banking system that the government's in bed with.

And your solution to this problem?

"Lets get the greediest guy we can find to be the next president"

You cant make it up

They want to fight corruption and moral decline by voteing the most narcissistic, corrupt arse whole they can find

Derp derp

Your posts seem to only, ever, be framed in the context of your own insults.

There actually is a whole other world, of other people and other viewpoints.

Have you heard that a whole lot of people in America think that Trump could never even touch Obama, Clinton(s), Biden, Kerry, et al.....in corruption and narcissism ? He's actually a step in the right direction from these people. He actually likes America, along with liking himself.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

And I'm not so sure what those people are seeing. If you don't think Trump is narcissistic than you are willfully ignoring it. All he does is talk about how great he is any chance he gets. What do you call that?
edit on thSun, 24 Jan 2016 11:59:11 -0600America/Chicago120161180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: stevieray

And I'm not so sure what those people are seeing. If you don't think Trump is narcissistic than you are willfully ignoring it. All he does is talk about how great he is any chance he gets. What do you call that?

I can't disagree with this post.

Did you just not notice that Obama and Hillary are much worse...have been for decades ?

What's the point in making it a "show stopper" today for Trump, and not for the others, past and present ?

Oh....I think I see....somebody's not a flaming democrat tax & spend reparations candidate....

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Guys....

Do you think any Americans realise that the rest of the world is laughing at them right now for seriously considering Trump as a presidential candidate.

Just like when George Bush was re-elected to the rest of the world this whole soap opera of American politics is a laughing stalk.

"Lets give everyone guns so they can go around shooting each other but lets also make them pay for health care and while we're at it how about we vote a TV personality as our president."

Honestly this is a joke.

The rest of the world was laughing when we elected bush in 2004? Good for them.
They were praising us in 2008 and look where that got us. Maybe we need to make the world laugh harder to get a real leader.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

No, I do not think they are laughing at us. They are scared. The international community know who he is. A shrewd, cutthroat business man who gets things done. He is not a politician that can be bought and bend over. I am sure they are worried that their foreign aid is going to dry up as he has promised.

No we are laughing at him and those dumb enough to support him.

Really the other day at work a whole bunch of us were just killing ourselves laughing at the prospect of him being president. You can bet that all over the world there a groups of people having a good laugh about this.

He is not a "shrewd cut throat business man who gets things done" he is a thuggish bully with bad hair who made it with daddy's money.

"Made it with daddy's money" is such a funny saying. Do you know the stats behind the number of lottery winners that go bankrupt? and that's a helluva lot more money than "daddy's money". If that's not convincing enough take a look at how many generations wealth tends to last (it's not many). Whose money was used doesn't discount the fact that donald is successful 30 years later, regardless of where the seed money came from.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Guys....

Honestly this is a joke.

The rest of the world was laughing when we elected bush in 2004? Good for them.
They were praising us in 2008 and look where that got us. Maybe we need to make the world laugh harder to get a real leader.

I can never get past anybody making a negative comment about Bush or Trump or Cruz.....after being an Obama supporter. It's just mind numbing. It's like John Wayne Gacy giving parenting advice.

Those who helped cause the Obama experience should be barred from voting, or even discussing politics, for life.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

No, I do not think they are laughing at us. They are scared. The international community know who he is. A shrewd, cutthroat business man who gets things done. He is not a politician that can be bought and bend over. I am sure they are worried that their foreign aid is going to dry up as he has promised.

No we are laughing at him and those dumb enough to support him.

Really the other day at work a whole bunch of us were just killing ourselves laughing at the prospect of him being president. You can bet that all over the world there a groups of people having a good laugh about this.

He is not a "shrewd cut throat business man who gets things done" he is a thuggish bully with bad hair who made it with daddy's money.

"Made it with daddy's money" is such a funny saying. Do you know the stats behind the number of lottery winners that go bankrupt? and that's a helluva lot more money than "daddy's money". If that's not convincing enough take a look at how many generations wealth tends to last (it's not many). Whose money was used doesn't discount the fact that donald is successful 30 years later, regardless of where the seed money came from.

Schmoes on the internet "finding fault" with Trump's accomplishments....is flat-out embarrassing.

Like joe-internet-troll telling Tom Brady what he should do today.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Oy, stevie ray, you said

"I can never get past anybody making a negative comment about Bush or Trump or Cruz.....after being an Obama supporter. It's just mind numbing. It's like John Wayne Gacy giving parenting advice.

Those who helped cause the Obama experience should be barred from voting, or even discussing politics, for life."

Then thaw on this: It was Bush 1 and 2 who created the Obama experience. Once he took the neo-con technofascist baton, Obama did nothing to repeal the tyranny created by these monsters; instead he added to it. Now I am to understand that I am on the hook for over a grand, and counting, because I think doctors are incapable of helping me, and I don't want their inept hands on my healthy ass. I will not be blackmailed into a target practice on my ass. That is called exortion. Don't these guise have better things to do, such as, oh I dunno, stop the methane leak equivalent of 4.5 million cars running continuously spewing from the busted pipe in sunny california? Or maybe plugging Fukushima? Things that are making cancer bloom like freaking dandelions...but we don't talk about that!

No. Instead, we can learn about the guy who claps beers to his shiny head. Cheryl's nips will 'keep us safe' as they tell the temperature, which is always too hot while smirking anchors boast about their bondage fetish between scalp polishes, wearing a casual shirt unbuttoned to his knees. Just great. News we can use, eh? Anderson Cooper, the little bugger, baldly proclaims that he wants anyone who disputes him, to be sectioned. So have another beer, cowboy.

And we agree: they should be barred from liberty and all that they destroyed in the name of backroom zionist technofascist kontrol. Let them form a smokin' hot daisy chain with wino Glenn Beck and psychoanalyst zionist slave Anderson Cooper. In hell.

Cruz makes me sick just to look at. He cannot hide the film of santorum froth on his smug dominionist mug.
I didn't even have to hear about his true colors to know what he is on about. I can see it on his face. Cruz. Clinton. Bush. What's the difference when they are to a man beholden to a file containing their misdeeds, and must dance accordingly?

Obama's 'change' platform taught us that the system is broken. Permanently corrupted, and everything the slimeballs at Media Central now dribble through their crusty glory hole is proof of this: They ARE SCARED. I fear a Kennedy 2.0, because they can't throw everyone who snubs them in the tank, can they? You realize they are preparing a mass mental evaluation which will make '1984' look like a 1st grade reading primer?

Your radar is broken. If you think there's a dime's difference between Bush neo-con forced blackmailed tyranny and Obama's coke withdrawl tears, you have a lot to learn. They created Obama just like they created Bush. Zero difference.

# 579

edit on 24-1-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I think you should be more worried about why your own government wasted 4 hours debating something that could never come to fruition. Talk about a waste. What is his response....

blogs.spectator.co.uk...

So enjoy your UK Sharia nation and Ahmed Sheikh.

This OP though is about how he can take the states so if you want to chime in please do.

I make you right here. In the UK our govt wasted precious time whining about Trump (whilts the media ignored another petition with hundreds of thousand sof votes to stop ALL immigration, which was laso debated in parliament). Our own opposition politicians are actually talking about a fifth column of conspiritors in our parliament pushing extreme left wing agendas.
Anyone from the UK laughing at Americans considering Trump need only take a look at our own ridiculous collection of politicians. More concerend with delaying reports on systemic paedophelia and war crimes than looking after its people.

You are also right about Sharia law - its being implemented in parts of the Uk right now and has been given juducial powers outside the law of the land. Its a total and utter mess.

Believe me, in Britain we are looking enviously at the fact a great country like America has not yet fallen and still has leaders like Trump. I just wish he was British. One of my great hopes , if he wins, is that it will give the sleeping majority in the Uk the courage to stand up and vote in a man like Nigel Farage.
edit on 24/1/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/1/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It wil be fascinating to see this play out - Trump seems to be getting stronger, disappearing into the distance in Iowa polling now , having been behind Cruz a week ago. I still think the establishment will have its way but I can still hope for the revolution the world needs to start in the USA, the home of the free (some time in the past).

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The United States granted Nazi scientists immunity/amnesty in order to come work for them, one of them, Wernher Von Braun created what was to be the first Inter Continental Ballistic Missle.

Prescott Bush also has ties to the Nazi's. You are probably aware of this, I just thought I would remind you in context to the claim you make regarding a posters "leaders and royalty being Nazi sympathizers," and not including the dear U.S. as a prime example - because they too, were supporters of the Nazi regime.

Don't take my word for it, I wasn't born in 1949 when all of this went down.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

There is lots of incredible history from that era. Do we not find it almost offensive that so many people drive around in Benz's and VW's and they were all used and some created by Nazi Germany.

a reply to: Thecakeisalie

That build a wall to stop voters you don't like is also a lot like a certain German wall, no?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

How is this guy leading in anything? This has got to be the most idiotic thing to say.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join