It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is poised for the strongest primary performance in modern history

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Lets face it he is a sales man he wants you to "buy" him as being president so he is going to "sell" you himself as president. Just like he wants you to "buy" his new office block so he is going to "sell" you that office block himself.

Its unfortunate that some Americans can't quite see this.

To trump becoming president is just another business deal just like selling you a new home he will tell you whatever he has to (and leave out the flood plane) to get you to buy his house build by underpaid illegals.
edit on 21-1-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yep, Trump is like the 'old money'. Quiet, unassuming, sitting in the background just like the above mentioned crowd.

REALLY? If you believe that then look at the differences, if it's nothing but political positioning, then add in The Kennedys, Soros, Buffet, Gates.....

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Fine add him with those people, just makes him another rich guy looking out for the rich people.

He doesn't even practice what he preaches with his own damn company!

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I would but my Obama phone was just disconnected...

link   

Its unfortunate that some Americans can't quite see this.

See what??? You just described campaigning 101.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

No, the issue is he is 'not' old money. His father made money but started with nothing. He is not part of a dynasty, has always been an outsider and always will. He did not even attend one of the power colleges that have produced most of the presidents of the last century.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

What one does as a CEO isn't what one does running for president. Different priorities.

In any event, I will take him over geriatrics like Hillary and Sanders....

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Old money, new money, why does that matter

If it were not for daddy trump then little Donald would just be a loud mouthed fat estate agent with bad hair.

....oh no wait.... never mind.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

No, it is unfortunate your country cares so much about someone who could not affect your policy to debate it for 4 hours on the floor of Parliament.

A waste.

As far as my comment about Sharia I guess it hit home and could care less if you find it offensive but lets stay on target.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

At this point F it. Elect a hybrid car and have the vice president be a gold fish. Everything is fine.

My country is electing a sexist, elitist who never gave a damn about this country beyond its pockets. We deserve Trump. If we are this dumb, then we DESERVE this. Smart people even rationalize this guys argument to become president. We are retarded.

Soon everyone in the west will have to move to Mexico since the US will become a huge dark factory operated by the government of China and Europe will become the new third world as they smile and get raped.

Do they want an uprising or something? I just dont get it.

edit on 1 21 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

No, the issue is he is 'not' old money. His father made money but started with nothing. He is not part of a dynasty, has always been an outsider and always will. He did not even attend one of the power colleges that have produced most of the presidents of the last century.

Of course he isn't old money. I'd have thought that was too obvious to bother posting. ( Perhaps an error
)

He actions also do not reflect similarly with 'old money' which was the point I was trying to point out. Besides with the Koch Brothers, Buffet, Soros and the like, the line between old and new money behavior is blurring.

( Is there any old money that could be called Conservative, out of curiosity?)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

That is all you have and most of his non-supporters. It is ignorance and prejudice at its finest. Bad hair. Loud. Young wives. As far as money from daddy, he was loaned the money and had to pay it back with interest. Then again you do not know that because you think he is simply a reality TV star with a bad comb over.

Again, anything to add about how he will not take South Carolina?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

No, it is unfortunate your country cares so much about someone who could not affect your policy to debate it for 4 hours on the floor of Parliament.

If having a government that takes the time to listen to the voice of the electorate and debate the issues they request they debate is somehow "unfortunate" to you then I think your obvious lack of care for a basic democratic system undermines your arguments.

As far as my comment about Sharia I guess it hit home and could care less if you find it offensive but lets stay on target.

You just keep wanting to make this funnier don't you!

It does not offend me in the slighted that you would try to tell me i life in a Sharia state, I actually find your lack of self-awareness as to how silly this makes you look hilarious.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Calling people retarded is pretty harsh, do you not think? I like the goldfish idea though only if it is the one from American Dad...

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over and over expecting the same result. Sometimes I wish that is was not Trump who was leading this because it is so easy for so many to just dismiss him and not really look at what he is doing. We keep electing people who are beholden to those who get them elected.

This is causing the GOP and DNC elite, who have controlled every election since 1960, to say 'Houston, we have a problem".

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Except he has repeatedly said that his experience as CEO is going to be what makes him great...
Also what his followers say is going to be so great about him.

Him being a CEO is his track record, those are the actions we know so that is what we have to go off of. We have little reason to believe he wouldn't be using his CEO practices while running the country. Why would we?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The issue they were debating was about a person who is not even in elected office. You think that is efficient time management. No wonder we had to win your last two World Wars...

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Funny how the Brits biggest concern is image and whether one is being laughed at or not.

Are you aware of how foolish your lot looks as your left gov't turns police over to private Corporations? If anything looking at your 'debates', rhetoric and all the rest you hold so dear and then the results??

You wonder why Trump look as an improvement over the regular lot? LOOK IN A MIRROR. One would be hard pressed to find a better argument in favor of Trump....

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

No wonder we had to win your last two World Wars...

derp derp...

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Funny how the Brits biggest concern is image and whether one is being laughed at or not.

We just love to laugh and to be laughed at what can i say?

Are you aware of how foolish your lot looks as your left gov't turns police over to private Corporations?

eh??

That is just bollocks...

You wonder why Trump look as an improvement over the regular lot? LOOK IN A MIRROR.

This makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Exactly. Thanks for adding absolutely nothing to this thread. In fact, I do not think I have seen a comment about what the OP is actually about except one lone post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join