It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is poised for the strongest primary performance in modern history

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Did you just not notice that Obama and Hillary are much worse...have been for decades ?

I really don't think so, at least not in public. They are both narcissist I am sure, but they don't take it to the public level Trump does.
IDK about their private lives.
Don't recall Barry saying the stuff about him self as much as Trump does, nor have I seen the Hill dog do it.

Has nothing to do with the party, not a fan of Obama or Hiliary, just that they are not the same as Trump.
It is hardly the point that would prevent me from voting from him btw, so not really a 'show stopper'. That is left for his ridiculous 'ideas'.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

And in the next year we will be having a referendum to leave the EU giving us back our borders.

Good luck with that - sincerely. I mean it. We tried that over here in the colonies a few years ago. It was called "Secession", and the collectivists in the north sparked a war to avoid the reduction in their tax base and loss of resources that would have entailed, which appears to have settled the issue. I really hope you folks have better luck in your escape attempt.

I say "appears to have settled the issue" because Mr. Trump seems to have an aversion to collectivism, so it may not have been as settled as it appears to have been.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: matafuchs

This campaign is comical.

I imagine their are some freaking ridiculous bumper stickers out there and there will be some boneheads out there that will argue that he has some valid arguments. And if I may echo Trumps intellect we need to build a wall to stop his supporters from reaching the polling booths-and yes the trumpheads will mash on their keyboards till their fingers bleed but I say what I say because I believe republicans deserve a better candidate than Trump and America deserves a better President than Trump.

How are you matching his intellect by saying we should build a wall to stop Trump supporters from reaching he polling booth? There's a big difference between censorship and totalitarianism vs. protecting a countries sovereignty and it's jobs by stopping ILLEGAL immigration. I'm glad to see that you feel the rights of foreigners sneaking into our country without permission or vetting should come before the rights of the American people because it highlights the insanity of Libtardia nation aka the demorats. The Mexican govt has a penchant for calling those who support a closed border racists,and like thoughtless zombies like you echo that notion.This despite the fact that if are caught in Mexico illegally you will be deported immediately. A second time and you'll do 2 years in prison. I get so tired of explaining what i consider to be common sense issues to indoctrinated ideologues who can't see what's right in front of them.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: fartsmeller46

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: matafuchs

This campaign is comical.

I imagine their are some freaking ridiculous bumper stickers out there and there will be some boneheads out there that will argue that he has some valid arguments. And if I may echo Trumps intellect we need to build a wall to stop his supporters from reaching the polling booths-and yes the trumpheads will mash on their keyboards till their fingers bleed but I say what I say because I believe republicans deserve a better candidate than Trump and America deserves a better President than Trump.

How are you matching his intellect by saying we should build a wall to stop Trump supporters from reaching he polling booth? There's a big difference between censorship and totalitarianism vs. protecting a countries sovereignty and it's jobs by stopping ILLEGAL immigration. I'm glad to see that you feel the rights of foreigners sneaking into our country without permission or vetting should come before the rights of the American people because it highlights the insanity of Libtardia nation aka the demorats. The Mexican govt has a penchant for calling those who support a closed border racists,and like thoughtless zombies like you echo that notion.This despite the fact that if are caught in Mexico illegally you will be deported immediately. A second time and you'll do 2 years in prison. I get so tired of explaining what i consider to be common sense issues to indoctrinated ideologues who can't see what's right in front of them.

fartsmeller U R A smart feller.

Let's just laugh at anybody who whines that it's "WACIST" to stop people from invading illegally from Mexico, while Mexico absolutely knocks the shiite out of anybody who dares to sneak into their country.

That's just dumb, wrapped in silly, in a box of dopey.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join