It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need to build my portfolio -- Who wants a free Website?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Yes that would be nice if you still have a "free slot"

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

YES! I need to get a website up for my Nursery, The Butterfly Garden with youtube videos of my feature called Garden Girlfriend where I showcase my own nursery as well as visit others to show what they have to teach. I have to have a secure site where i can accept payment for plants, tree's and shrubs.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I do have a few slots left. PM me to discuss.

(post by tracyg removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Hello pl3bscheese, I saw your post about a free website and how you were offering to create a website for your portfolio. Forgive me for asking so late but I would really appreciate the help. I have a plan for building a business similar to "Amazon" in where many vendors/companies can sell items on my website while I merely run the website and make a small commission. I have everything in order, I have the domain name, I just can't build the website, I'm not too proficient with computers and would appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks for taking the time to read this, if your interested in helping me in any way just message me back and I can answer any questions you have, and can describe my business in better detail. Have a great day!

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 06:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join